Returning players lf raiding guild

Morning everyone . So in my group there are 6 of us. A tank , healer and rest are dps. We would love to find a guild for shadowlands . Any week day would be awesome and as for times anything pass 630pm PST because we have 1 west coaster in our group . Thank you all

We are a new guild of long term raiders and friends Looking to fill out our roster for shadowlands and beyond. We are currently Looking for Like minded raiders that are willing to push good content while in a relaxed setting. Raid leaders / Officers have gained multiple times in the past AOTC and some mythic content. The end goal with raiding is currently AOTC with mythic asperations. We are also a social guild planning to do old content runs, mount farming and high keys on non-raid nights. Horde -Mal’ganis we mainly need 1 heals and dps but all spots could be consider
Planned raid times - Wed/Fri 8-11PM Server (9-12PM EST)
Please contact via bnet, or discord below.
(Officer)Robowizard#11285 or Discord exothermic#8002. (GM)Zulburn#1912 or Discord Lando#8568

hey munche, Would love to chat! here is some info about us. let me know what you think.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-area-52-firestorm/717550?u=sslip-area-52

Endex is a 2 hour 2 night raid guild (Tues / Thurs) on Thrall (H) Guild provides flasks / feasts / ability to learn and grow as a raider. We feel like if we can teach people to raid it will benefit the guild long term vs just looking for “elite” players.

[[H][US][Thrall] <Endex> 2 Hour / Nights]

Might have something interesting - let’s chat! jayc#11573

Hey there, not sure if our times work for you. but I’ll post a little snippet of our guild, and if we’re not the choice for you, I hope you find a guild that suits you well :smiley:
<Øminous Latin Name> is a casual progression raid focused guild, that transferred from Horde to Ally on Sargeras, along with M+ and some PvP! Fun environment, and of course drama free. We’re a Discord active community and actively looking to build our core raiding team, as we are preparing for Shadowlands.
Schedule [all times are EST]
Raid: Friday/Saturday 7pm-10pm [12/12 H] [3/12 M]
Mythic Plus: Everyday
Interested in joining us? Contact Lebron on Bnet: [RoscoeStache#1797] or Caleb [thesleeper#11618] to learn more.
Thank you!

add me to real id and we can talk wonka#1307 12/12M looking to form another team so we could use the 6 off you for full time spots!

We start at 6pm so we’re close to working for you - we could potentially work for the whole group if that small time discrepancy isn’t a big issue - see my copypasta below and if its to your liking, add me on discord/bnet or jump in ours - good luck in Shadowlands!

Guild Name: Army of Darkness
Faction: Horde
Gaming Style: PvE (Focus on M+ and Heroic Raiding, no plans for mythic currently!)
Raiding Days: Tuesday and Thursday
Raiding Times: 8-11 PM Server Time (6-9 PST, 9-12 EST, 2-5 UTC)
Server: Mal’Ganis

About us:
We’re a laid back group of gamers who’ve been around the WoW scene for awhile. We’ve done Mythic in the past but haven’t got the time to invest in that now as we have full time jobs, families, etc. We still want to do the content though and enjoy ourselves, so that means Heroic raiding and Mythic Plus! We dabble in other content as well, such as Arena/BGs, but this is not a primary focus.

If you want to get into a good group that can be laid back and fun, then we’d be glad to have you. Jump in our discord or send me a friend request and we’ll see if you’d be a good fit!

Discord Server code: bPMT7rF
Contact: Aridhol#4421 on Discord or Aridhol#1811 on Battle.net