Returning player

Looking to return to playing WOW Havent played since Legion and looking for a home Horde/Alliance doesnt matter what,just a home where I can meet new friends and enjoy playing the game again. Thank You and best wishes

2 Likes

Hey there, you didn’t mention what class you’re looking to play or if you’re wanting to raid but just incase i wanted to put this here since we’re looking for a ranged or a healer/dps!
We’re a semi-hardcore guild on Alliance Turalyon that raids Tues/Weds from 8-11 pm est, we aren’t a top-end guild but we like to have a relaxed fun environment to raid in while also getting serious when need be.
If this sounds like what you’re looking for then please fill out a short app on our guild site which will be linked in our info; hope to hear from you!

Info: [A] <Chaotic Neutral> Recruiting for Shadowlands!
Gm Btag: Wandappy#1921

Ive played Ele Shammy, Warlock, Warrior, DH

Hello there.

Pyreanor is a smallish semi-hardcore guild on Wyrmrest Accord that is looking to build our community for heroic raiding in Shadowlands.

Currently we’re compromised of mostly returning players who are killing time until the next expansion.

Our main goal is AotC in Shadowlands content or before without that one guy who yells in voice chat.

Our raid times are Tues Thurs at 6pm Pacific.

We’re currently looking for ranged DPS and Healers for our team.

Aside from the raiding aspirations, we help others gear up and we teach new players.

We hope you will consider joining our crew of misfits in our journey to killing bosses and looting epics and make our core a little bigger.

Please let me know if you are interested via btag or Discord.

Zandrae#1418 / D: Rialius#0301

<Dread> is a small guild on Ner’Zhul looking to build up a core raiding team. A few friends are rebuilding this guild from back in Wrath. We are laid back and just looking to have a good time while playing. If you are interested in hearing more hit us up on Discord: mjMXJrK

hopefully we aren’t too late

Hello, horde side on Thrall. We are recruiting in regards to Shadowlands raid content for weekday as well as our weekend raid team. We are AOTC guaranteed, Mythic progression, with heroic always on farm.

WEEKDAY TEAM

-Wednesday/Thursday: 10-1est.

-Looking to recruit for Heals, DPS and possibly Off-tank/DPS

-Hard progression, strict enviorment, Must meet requirments.

-Heroic -> Mythic

WEEKEND TEAM

-Sunday/Monday 10pm-1am EST

-Looking to recruit anyone

-Laid back casual enviorment

-Normal -> Heroic

RAID REQUIREMENTS

-Good Attendance barring Emergencies

-Fully enchanted , with personal food and proper pots for your class and spec

-A general understanding of raid bosses as we approach them

-Improving yourself thru world questing, reps, keys, etc…

-Good knowledge of your toon and spec, if need assistance this will be the player responsibility to seek this out.

-Cauldrons will be provided

The goal is to succeed as a team and progress thru content via communication,structure and continued improvement in and out of raid enviroments without the elitist mentality or attitude. We want to supply opportunities for the entry level raider with our weekday team as well progression raiding with our weekend team.

Please contact the following on Discord.

GM- AwesomeIsMatt#1304

Officer- Saraid#2102

Officer- Alfaro#7894

We should have a talk.

Hello Barney-
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can contact me at Grimmy#1990 if you have more questions.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H] Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN - #348 by Grímmie-area-52

Allumination ~ Stormrage Welcome back to Wow and we would love to meet you and have you call Allumination your home !!

Hi there! [H] Part Timers is a newish guild on Bleeding Hollow, we are looking to finish out 1 of the last 2 spots we have left open on our Mythic raid team. We are not currently raiding with the pre patch event being so close and the expansion coming soon hopefully. Our raid leader has mythic experience, we are a mix of old, young, new and returning players. I actually have only been back in game 3 weeks and I love this guild. They are great and helpful people. We will be doing progression on Sundays 6-10pm eastern time. If you think this is something you would be interested in, we would love to have you. You can add my bnet Hated#1536 if you would like to chat more.

Sup. If you’re still lookin’ then maybe we are a match for you.

Barney,

Our guild is a guild that has newly transferred to Area-52 to play with a bunch of friends. Most of us are veteran raiders who raided at a Mythic level. The guild community is 21+. We always clear AOTC in a reasonable timeframe, and will be willing to run mythic once we have enough bodies. We plan on raiding a little later at night than most of the servers with raids running from:

M/Th - 10:30 PM EST - 1:30 PM EST

We are currently full on tanks/healer, but are recruiting the following:

We are at about 20 raiders -> looking to add more DPS to the roster.

Ranged DPS - High Need
Melee DPS - HighNeed

We try to keep an active community that runs more than just raids. We plan on running raids, mythic + keys, rated battlegrounds, and arenas.

If you are interested in our guild, or would like more information please message Axial #1159 on BNET.

Hey we may have the guild for you in Aspect. Add me Zen#1643

Hey there!

I think we may be a great fit for you! Contact me on discord if you’d like more information!
I look forward to hearing from you!

Discord- Kodiak#1619

I’ll echo the above sentiments! I think we may be a good home for you, very casual but lots of opportunities for progression if that’s something you’re into.

Give me a shout on discord (LadyPeebles#0310) if you’d like to chat and get to know each other. Best of luck finding a home!

Realm: Dalaran
Time Zone: Eastern
Guild Name: Veterans of the Alliance
Faction: Alliance
Currently LF: Evening Players
SL Guild Type: Midcore Raiding/Mythic+/Rated Battlegrounds
Member Type A: Serious Raider & Serious PvPer who Mythic+ & Raids
Member Type B: Active Players who want to enjoy the game
Core Team A: For Serious Player Progression
Raid Team B: For Players who want to do Mythic Dungeons/Raid/PvP more for the chill side of the game.

Hello Barneybubble,!
Not too sure if you’re interested in transferring or create a new character to give us a try. Thought I would at least try.

My name is Darkironclad, a Protection Warrior and Guild Leader of, Veterans of the Alliance. This guild was established September 9, 2020. Yes, the guild is recently new. I’ve journeyed through many realms, guilds, P.U.G.S., and all aspects of World of Warcraft. I’ve also experienced DPS from most classes, healed on all but one class, and tanked all but two Tank Classes. Monk and Demon Hunter. Through my years playing the game, most people I’ve ran into always state, “Play something that’s going to be fun to play”. I was in my late 20’s when I started playing World of Warcraft. Today, I’m in my early 40’s.

I consider myself an old school player and have decided to lead a guild through Midcore Raiding/Mythic+/Rated BG’s for Shadowlands, in the coming expansion. During MoP, Cataclysm, and WoD, I’ve led Rated Battlegrounds. Members have seen my passion in RBG’s and experienced it, when they were working along with me. Through the years, members have asked me to lead raids. I have never taken the opportunity to do that for them. Something that I’ve never even done for myself is obtain the best gear in the game. Ideas just started rolling in my head. The squirrel wheel moves the cobwebs from my thoughts and fears. It’s now time for me to take the stand, get back out there and have some good old school fun. It’s important for everyone to find class/spec, that is fun to play, because in the end you are the only person playing that specific character.

I’m currently recruiting serious players now for SL who can manage 21hrs online, each week practicing for Midcore Raiding, Mythic+ & RBG’s. That’s roughly 2-3hrs a day to do something together. May it be not a lot of time together but enough to manage what little time we would have, together. Now & until SL, we’re inviting players leveling to 50, who’re taking an opportunity & joining. Knowing our members & how they play is important. Everyone pulls their weight working together to get stuff done in a timely manner. We’re building a foundation to structure 36 specs. We would like to have 5 of each spec, from each class as MS, for Shadowlands. Making a difference within an old school guild is not how good our members are, but how members overcome challenges by collaborating & working together. There is nothing more important in a guild than with passion and the will to succeed.

As a Leader I am accountable. My team’s mistakes are my mistakes, because I am their leader. My Leadership, it’s not just about responsibility it’s about taking the next step to make things right. A lot of times when I’m forced to make a decision on a given strategy that I’m not too sure of, once I have enough evidence to suggest making that decision, I stick with it and do this with confidence. Strategies do not come with information books. My job as a leader isn’t always going to make the right decision, but it’s to make a decision in order to keep the team together. Wrong decisions can be fixed. However, a scattered team is restless for disaster. As a Guild Leader I know I can’t do everything myself. I focus on the most difficult tasks and delegate the rest to Members and trust them to get the job done!

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. Watching Rated Arena Tournaments and Mythic Dungeon Internationals as an Esport, has inspired me to get into raiding. I remember watching one of the interviews with Ion Hazzikostas. An interviewer asked Ion Hazzikostas if raiding will ever become an Esport, in the future? I believe it may happen, though there is a lot that is at stake that goes into turning it into an Esport event. Not anytime soon, I’m sure. The thought of it caught my interest. Even if it does not happen, the fun of working together with players who seek the same level of passion as I do, guilds will take time to develop. I need players who would go the extra mile. As old school players, we play the game to interact with others and to play competitively. Our fun is gathering 20 people who’ll play hard to work together. The Best Reward To Have Is The Team We Create or Build!

I’d like to add a note. If you’re a casual player who would like to join our guild? We hope you join. We like members who contribute when they can. Our guild is small. As old school players, we have a game to play and we are always doing something. Rarely do we do anything by oneself. We would prefer to work with members and if there is anything they need to improve on their character, that is where we step into giving a helping hand. We don’t hold your hand and carry members around. If you are passionate to learn something about your class, we expect members to play hard, work with others in groups and do your very best that you can manage for your guild. We’re old school players with a positive attitude. Everyone starts somewhere.

You can contact me from Discord: Hellscythe#7701
Best time to contact me are Late Afternoons/Evenings

Hey Barneybubble,

I am the GM for our guild, Invictas, and I think our guild could potentially be a great home for you! We are a smaller AotC/Casual Mythic guild on Alliance US-Proudmoore, and our raid times are 8-11PM EST on Wednesdays and Thursdays. We’re currently on raid break until Castle Nathria hits the game, but we are actively recruiting for our raid team for Shadowlands.

Here’s a link to our standard recruitment post if you wanted to learn more about us.

My Discord tag is Chat Mom#4179. If you’re interested, I would love to set up a time to introduce you to the guild and have a conversation about your guild search. Best of luck finding your guild home!