Returning Player

Returning player looking for guild. Surv hunter/Holy Paladin. Enjoy doing most everything from raiding to pvp. Currently leveling my hunter, but have many toons already 120.

Hello and welcome back to the game.

Deceit believes that progression raiding should come with a friendly and enjoyable atmosphere. With a raid full of reasonable, fun, and self-motivated adults, there is no need for a screaming raid leader here. Our members are always here and willing to help. Seeking skilled and motivated players who are 21+ for our clear progression-oriented goals. We chose to look past players who have horrible attitudes even if they are some of our highest skilled. Everyone is expected to pull more than their own weight here, and help build the success and community of the Guild!

Raid Times:
Tuesday | 7PM – 10PM EST
Wednesday | 7PM – 10PM EST
Thursday | 7PM – 10PM EST
We will only extend raid time under certain circumstances.

What Deceit offers you.

• A stable guild with a strong, dedicated leadership team that wants to see everyone and the guild strive to do their best.
  • A place where everyone is welcome. No matter how or what you play. We aren’t just a raiding guild, we are a community of players that love World of Warcraft.
  • Raid spots that are given to players are based on merit, and are always kept competitive!
  • A Guild that is dedicated to seeing others succeed, a very helpful group of close friends and leaders that will ensure the success of the guild, and community within it!
    *Toxicity will not be tolerated.

We are looking for people that want to raid long term under the name Deceit. A place where we become a family and community.

For any information add one of us.

CraigChrist#1933
Jeseve#1527
Killough88#1239

With that being said, our core/leadership comes from current AOTC and previous CE experience. We enjoy competition, but understand not everyone has played since day one or knows all the ins and outs of their class. Don’t let your ilvl or experience discourage you, especially since these can change with time and little help!

We look forward to speaking with you!

Hey there!

Hard Pass is a guild on Stormrage - US formed by a group of core raiders looking to push forward into the expansion and the future, by building a solid raid roster for Heroic Progression and then pushing into mythic raiding. We are aiming for a solid start in the new 8.1 raid “Battle of Dazar’alor” and beyond into the future. We are looking for players who want to push themselves, but by keeping it light and fun so raiding does not become a chore.

Our Current recruitment needs are:

Tank:

Death Knight
Paladin
Monk

DPS:

Warrior
Hunter
Lock
Mage
Death Knight
Rogue
Shaman(w/ Restoration OS)

Healers:

Monk
Paladin
Shaman (with DPS OS)

Current Raid Times

Tuesday/Wednesday 10pm - 1am ET

This may be extended to another raid night if demand is met.

Please do not hesitate to contact us even if your class is not listed, we enjoy having options in case of player drops and real life situations. We also run Mythic+ and alt runs during the week.

Our group of players has a relaxed, yet bold attitude towards raiding. We expect you to be on time and show up to play. The guild has a very active social background, with an amazing friendly feel where all are welcome.

If you are interested, please feel free to contact Luntho ( Gando#21200 ) or Zaira ( bruenor#1859 ) for more information and our discord so we can talk more.

Hey Nopè,

First let me ask you, how do you feel about being in a guild called “Irish Love Couch”? I know its great huh? Second let me ask are you tired of the drama? Just want to log in and sit back with some friends? Yeah me too, that’s why we created Irish Love Couch.

*** We Casually Raid Normal/Heroic with the intention of earning our AOTC each tier. Raid times are Wed/Thurs 8-11 PM EST ***

*** Run M+ regularly throughout the week ***

*** Scheduled guild events such as Fun Runs on most Saturday nights***

*** Old Raid/Dungeon transmog/mount/achievement runs***

So, if you’re looking for a new home feel free to hit me up at your earliest convenience :blush:You can reach me on Battlenet at Gr4b0#1222 or on Discord at Matt#6783.

If interested in our recruitment page here is the link to that as well :blush:

Hope to hear from you soon! :smiley:

Hi Nope

If you are still looking for a guild, I would love a chance to talk to you further.

Here is some information about us. Please reach out to me so we can chat if you have interest…

Drama Free Company was formed by long time players and experienced raiders looking to complete Heroic difficulty and further progress into Mythic success . We strive to maintain an outgoing community of dedicated, team oriented, like minded raiders that are committed to our raid schedule and guild success.

Currently 8/8H and 2/8M, we are recruiting raiders to move forward with us into 8.1 and new raid content of BoD. With our collective Heroic/Mythic experience, we bring our talents and dedication to our raid team and continue to grow the team with raiders having a teamwork attitude.

CURRENT NEEDS:

DPS (all classes considered)

HEALERS (prefer Pally/Resto Druid/Resto Shaman)

RAID DAYS/TIMES:

Tuesday/Thursday 7:00-10:15pm EST (server)

Please reach out to us if you are interested. I look forward to hearing from those of you who are looking for a new place to call home!

Ladori#1555
Coldpaws#1965

Heyy!

Going to keep this super short!!

MG- Stormrage [A]

We are a NEW guild for 8.1 our raid leader is 8/8M

8 - 11 pm EST Tuesday, Thursday

Some of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who Are on throughout the day running M+s and other content. Id Love to talk to you more

Thanks for reading this!!! hope you find a home soon

discord: briixxloveee#4871