Returning Player

Returning player, wotlk+ era. Stopped a little past mop. Mage/hunter/Evoker. leveling others.
Got the gf on board, shes enjoying Evoker, shes new to wow, but shes been a FF player and used to raid style gaming. (i can get her to heal, even can convince her its her idea!! maybe…)
On kil’jaeden, been there since i started, but all my old friends are basically gone and nothing holding me there. Looking to just get into raiding and mythics. trying to find a group to grow with and get ready for when the next expansion eventually gets released.

Hi Darkelite

I run a small casual EST social guild on Proudmoore. We are always on discord when we are playing and are rebuilding after not playing since mid shadowlands and plan to run both some mythic+ and casual raid some. We are also super alt friendly as my current guild members each have at least 6 characters.

Happy to chat more if your interested my battle net is wyvernflame#1720 and my discord is wyvernflame

Hey Darkelite,

I’ve got a newly formed guild who would be happy to help y’all get back in to raiding and m+. Please reach out if you are interested or any questions. Here’s the canned info:

Pitter Patter is a newly formed raiding/M+ guild recruiting all specs and roles for DF Season 4 and War Within.

We are a small, mature group of friends that achieve AOTC+ and KSM+ every season, often on multiple characters. We have fun while killing bosses with cool people. We never have drama amongst ourselves. We openly work to improve each other’s gameplay, while assuming positive intent when receiving constructive criticism.

Fun is the goal, but we work to maximize the amount of what we get done in the short time that we raid.

Raid times are Tuesdays from 8:00-11:00 CT with tons of M+ being ran the rest of the time.

Please message Lotomo#1306 or Egon#11481

Hi Darkelite!

I’m Kiuayoukai, a cheeky Pandaren Resto Shaman, and proud assistant GM of the guild/community Found a Green Quest on Zul’jin.

Our guild has been around since 2018 founded by my husband Jarsha and myself with our visions of being a social/casual and active community regardless of what members are interested in. Our guild is thriving; however, we are in need of recruiting more friends for Season 3 and future expansions and you’re invited! Whether you are a new player, returning player, or and alt looking for a place to call home.

We are a laid-back casual guild for adults who play when they can while keeping the social aspect of the game alive. We believe that real life comes first, and the game second. We enjoy playing all aspects of the game and are here to help others on their journey in and out of Azeroth. We group up for timewalking/heroic/mythic dungeons or old content farming for achievements/transmogs/mounts/pets. With a Saturday raid team focused on Normal difficulty/Timewalking raids for those looking to experience the raid in a stress-free environment with a group of friends or for people who have never raided before and are looking to learn or just run an extra raid that week on one of their alts.

We are looking to rebuild our Primary raid team with the goals of AOTC and Glory of Achievements every tier. Times are Thursday/Friday 7:30PM EST – 10:00PM EST

Regardless of what content you enjoy, you are welcome to take flight with us and enjoy the game. Come join us!

If you have any questions, please let me know!

We’re listed in the guild finder in game or you can reach me here or on discord: kiuayoukai

Thank you for taking the time to check out our recruitment. We wish you the best of luck this tier & future tiers to come!

Welcome back to the game Darkelite!

I am the guild Leader of Everlasting Vengeance that originated from Kil’Jaeden, but has been moved to Illidan! We are an active mythic+ and Aotc guild that is searching for like-minded players that mesh well with our core group! We are 9/9 heroic and raid on Wednesday and Saturday from 8:30PM to 10:30PM EST.

We have several returning players that have joined the guild as of late that we have helped get their mythic rating up and get their Aotc. We are very relaxed, friendly, and welcoming to all players! We are looking for players who want to active and be more than a number filling a raid slot, perhaps even make some new friends!

We have several different types of players in the guild from new players, returning players, high end players ect ect and we all work together to have fun and slay various bosses! We have an active discord and in game community set up with another guild, this allows us an even larger pool of players to run content with.

We do not dictate what people play, we have several altoholics in the guild/community to allow us the freedom to make any raid comp work! The guild actively runs keys daily and raids just two days a week! Both you and your GF would be more than welcome here, and we would be honored to have you and work with you both!

If this sounds like what you are looking for, please reach out to me on Bnet or Discord.

Discord - Crassix
Bnet - JTMack#1968

[NA][Kel’Thuzad] 9/9H 1/9M Wednesday/Thursday 8:30-11 EST

Hi, we are Last Pull on Kel’Thuzad, and yes, we consistently kill new bosses on the last pull of the night. Our raid schedule is Wednesday/Thursday 8:30-11 EST (5:30-8 PST, 6:30pm-9pm MST, 7:30-10 CST).

We are currently 9/9H and 1/9M, and have gotten AOTC every tier in Dragonflight and have made the push into Mythic raiding recently. We are a “real life first” guild full of experienced raiders who enjoy pushing progression on our limited schedule.

We have kept a solid core roster since our guild started about 5 years ago, and are looking for a few more great players to round us off due to the stricter Mythic raid size requirement. We’re always eager to welcome more players who are looking for a long term guild to grow with and kill some bosses.

Guild members run M+ most days as well, with multiple players above 3k RIO and the vast majority of raiders having KSH. Several of us are previous Mythic raiders who got old and wanted to take it a little easier, so it has a very “dad guild” type atmosphere (we also have multiple moms too!). Now we are itching to go a little further with how well our team is doing, while still keeping the same laid back guild atmosphere that our members love.

We are currently recruiting the following:

High Priority
Mage

Moderate Priority
BM/MM Hunter
Shadow Priest
Devo Evoker
Ele Shaman
Boomkin

We encourage any great players to reach out to us even if your spec is not listed above. All we ask is that you work on your character and game knowledge, be willing to ask for or offer help, and be part of the team. We would prefer people who are already geared as we are currently progressing Mythic, but exceptional past logs will certainly be taken into consideration.

Please reach out if you think we’d be a good fit for you. You can contact me at Amerrol#1654 (BTAG).

Thanks for taking the time to read my post, and I hope to hear from you soon!

Two Girls One Squid is recruiting! We are a casual guild looking for people to play with and clear content. We do keys and we have raid nights. If you need a group to play and have fun than pst.

Greetings Darkelite!

My husband also tricked his wife into playing WoW to avoid wife aggro. :confused:
Now, even though he is still GM, he does not play, while I do all the work and raid lead!

If you would like to raid with a kindred spirit who sees through your plot and will help you achieve it so that I am not the only one duped by her man, check us out:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30p-11:30p EST
Thursday 8:30p-11:30p EST

Current progression:
9/9 N
8/9 H

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We offer a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes triggers or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET:
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord:
zoobee27 (zoobee#8147)

Hi Darklite :slight_smile:

Welcome back!

Cocktail Hour ( in game search Cktail Hour ) is a newer guild (50+ and growing) on Stormrage with experienced, helpful, and responsive members & leadership. We are welcoming all classes & experience levels to help build a new home for Season 4 and The War Within for community-minded players, have fun doing content, (or just hanging out) .

We offer an environment free of toxicity, with chill adults just enjoying the game and RL downtime, but knowing real life comes first. Social and engaged guild chat, great discord, organized Guild M+ events, raffles, free repairs, and M+ Keys from 2 to 19+ run daily.

We love to help returning and newer players learn ( & re-learn) the game, and have a home to feel comfortable doing content with guildies in a no-stress environment. We are welcoming the person first, not the IO score or raid clears. Helping and supporting player development whether it’s gearing, dungeon experience, or general information support without elitism or cliques.

Apply through guild finder on the Alliance side, Stormrage, or feel free to message anyone online or BNET GM’s.

Draven @ OliveWight#13479
KrissyDanger @ Bnet: Acee11850

Hi Darkelite,

Its Bloodlust Not Hero, H Thrall, is recruiting reliable dps (esp mage/warlock) and a healer for our Fri/Sat night, 8-11 pm EST raid team. The guild has been around for about 10 years, with some of us having raided together since Wrath. We are a 21+ adult guild with an often bawdy sense of humor. We are very LGBTQ friendly. We are a cross faction guild.

We achieve AoTC for every tier, and are currently 9/9N ,9/9 H. Until the new patch comes out with the Fated raids, we are just running the Heroic and normal skips on Friday nights. We have families and work schedules and raid to relax and have fun. On off nights we run m+ and prefer to do that with guild groups. Nearly all of our raiders have KSM or are close to it… We are also willing to help gear up guildies who may either be changing their main, or are simply behind and want to gear up for raiding. Casual player? That’s fine too!

If this sounds like a group that would mesh with your preferences, add me, Tails#1421 and we can chat!

Hey there,

The Wolfpack [Zul’Jin] is currently looking to fill raid spots with DPS and healers, we would love to take you on in our guild :slight_smile:

We are an AOTC Heroic Progression guild. 9/9N 9/9H. We are also looking to expand our M+ team and make more groups to do fun competitions with each other in the guild.

We have quite the expanse of friends here and many people are coming back for S4 and the next expac, and would love to add to our little home.

If you have any interest you can respond to this or message me @Zelebra#1756

Hey there, I run a guild on Illidan - Horde; we’re very casual, but get AOTC every season! We raid 7-10PM Wednesday and Thursday Server time. Right now Heroic is on farm, and we’re recruiting for the future!

Let me know if this is something that interests you! My Discord is leifien.

Hi Darkelite! Depending on what times/days you and your partner are available, we may be a good fit. We have a few couples here both on our raid team and others in our social community - the more the merrier! At the moment we are focusing on raiding and m+ though we are open to returning players joining on a more casual basis while catching up to get ready for future content. If it helps, we could use a mage + evoker duo if she would be comfortable with dev or aug as main spec. Or hunter could work too if that is more her/your preference.

We raid Wednesdays and Mondays (10pm - 12:30am EST / 9p - 11:30p CST / 8p - 10:30p MST / 7p - 9:30p PST) with a focus on AOTC.

If we sound like what you are looking for, then feel free to reach out with any questions or get started by filling out our quick app. Good luck in your search!

The basics: [H] <TM> 13yr guild | 2-day 10pm EST | 1/9M-9/9H Amir; 9/9H Aberrus; 8/8H-2/8M VoI | LF DPS/Hybrids!
More info: themetalguild . com

Hi Darkelite-
Cocktail Hour ( in game search Cktail Hour ) is a newer guild (70+ and growing) on Stormrage with experienced, helpful, and responsive members & leadership. We are welcoming all classes & experience levels to help build a new home for Season 4 and The War Within for community minded players, have fun doing content, (or just hanging out) .

We offer an environment free of toxicity, with chill adults just enjoying the game and RL downtime, but knowing real life comes first. Social and engaged guild chat, great discord, organized Guild M+ events, general events, raffles, free repairs, and M+ Keys from 2 to 19+ run daily!

We love to help returning and newer players learn ( & re-learn) the game, and have a home to feel comfortable doing content with guildies in a no-stress environment. We are welcoming the person first, not the IO score or raid clears. Helping and supporting player development whether it’s gearing, dungeon experience, or general information support without elitism or cliques.

Apply through guild finder on the Alliance side, Stormrage, or feel free to message anyone online or BNET GM’s.

Draven @ OliveWight#13479
KrissyDanger @ Bnet: Acee11850

About Empyrean

Hey there! I will keep it mostly short and sweet! Empyrean is a long standing Guild that has resided on Moon Guard since 2017. We are a group of friends who love to hang out together on WoW, or even other games together! Most of us are in our late 20s - early 30’s with 9 to 5 jobs and understand that life can keep you busy. So we spend as much time as we can hanging out, doing M+, some Pvp, and Old T-Mog Raids!!

Raid Team Recruitment

Currently, we are rebuilding a raid team since we had real life kinda hit us like a truck and caused us as a guild to need to take time off. When we came back, half of our raid team had moved on to other situations and those of us who are left are interested in rebuilding and moving on. Currently we are recruiting for a 2/3/9 or 2/4/12 group size!

Raiding Expectations

We expect everyone will come to raid gemmed, enchanted, & preferably 10 minutes early. Please have knowledge of your class and role you play, be willing to ask questions as needed and don’t be afraid to let us know if you are struggling. We will always do our best to help you out! For attendance, we would prefer you make it to at the very least 80% of our raid nights. As stated before we know life can get busy and as long as you let us know that you will be late/missing ((if you can of course, barring an emergency then please put yourself/the situation first.)) all will be well.

Side Note - The guild will almost ALWAYS provide food & flasks for everyone. If you need/want potions to pop we also have those too.

• Raid Team: AOTC Focused
  • Progression: 9/9N & 6/9H
  • Times: Thursday & Friday: 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM (CST)
  • Needs: Ranged DPS, and Healers. (Everyone is encouraged to apply but we are pretty full on melee at the moment.)

Other Stuff

We love running Mythic + and few of us are really interested in pushing high keys or just running mythic + in general! We also enjoy Transmog & Achievement runs, as well as a bit of PVP on the side.

A lot of our guildies enjoy playing other games together such as Minecraft, Helldivers, Destiny, LoL, and many other things I cannot remember off the top of my head!

Interested in Joining or Learning More? Contact

• Tavaena / Tatiana - Guild Master
  • Kaeyriel - Co GM/Raid Leader
  • Discord - trinket.heart or radiantyeen
  • BTag - GlitchFox #11676

We hope to hear from you soon!!

Hello There Darkelite!

Are you looking to progress into mythic? If so we might be the guild for you!

[AREA 52] GAMER DOWN (4/9M) is a new Mythic-focused guild reformed from Vinland-Area 52 . We are guild with goals to progress deep into Mythic while improving each tier and creating a tight-knit community of raiders and m+ers. We are looking for additions to our raiding family that can maintain attendance, be motivated to do better, non-toxic, and have fun!

Our raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 10pm - 1am EST

Message our Raid Leader to Apply:
Discord: aartlay
Bnet: <Aartlay#1235>

Reach out with any questions
Discord: baconic
Bnet: <Baconator#11729>

You can view our full post here: