Returning player

Hi I’m just coming back from a long break got aotc week 2 for current tier didnt really like the raid so took time off till now just trying to find like minded guild that wants to push content as far as possible if that means ce great but wont be hurt if we dont get it my last guild didnt push mythic at all so got extremely bored after week 2 with them just wanting to do heroic and not go into mythic ever. I have played 3 classes at CE level in the past so if you need a dk a mage or a SP leave a comment and we can have a chat.

Hey there brapert,

I’d love to chat about my guild with you. We currently need a dk or warlock. I’ll leave my info below and hope to chat soon.

Discord - doctersauce
Bnet - Doctersauce#1397

Hey Brapert,

Squirt on Area-52 is 4/9M (with sub 10% pulls on Rashok) and looking for more for our team!

We raid 8-11pm EST Friday and Saturday.

Add us to bnet so we can chat; saeilfa#1679, bantou#1403, leha#11627.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Hi Brapert!

If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest (US Horde Zul’jin & cross realm/cross faction community) is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Thursdays (7:30pm-10pm EST) and are interested in building up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Kiuayoukai or Van know if you’re interested!

Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord- Vandro#5790
Battlenet- TheHammer#1904

Hi! I’m from Terra, a mythic raiding guild (4/9M) on Area-52. We’re looking for strong players for our team. We raid a 6 hour schedule while utilizing some of the best-practices you see in more serious environments. We’re a group of raiders with various mythic experience, including CEs. We’re definitely in the market for a mage and dps DK!

• We raid 8:30-11:30pm ET Wednesday/Thursday
  • We take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized
  • We’re an active M+ community that has a number of players in the 2.5k-3k io bracket
  • We’re a pretty awesome group of people to game with

Hit me up on bnet or discord if this sounds like a good fit!
bnet: tj356#1611
Discord: keyboardwizard

Add me on discord : kukukan85. Let’s chat if you’re still looking. Happy Labor Day !!

Hello!
If you are still looking my guild, Magical , on Area52 could use another member! We are 3/9 mythic and going to push as far as we can get this tier. We raid Wed/Thurs 10om-1am est . If you would like more info you can reach me here ;
Discord: Marloe
Battlenet: Marloe#1118

I hope to hear from you soon!

Heyo, take a look at our guild and see if it looks like a good fit.

Let us know if you have any questions. I wish you the best of luck in your search, good day to you.

Hiya! I raid with a guild called Requiem on Wyrmrest Accord Horde side. We’re in a rebuild right now with a core of about 14, and are looking to fill out some more spots to support more Aberrus prog and prepare for a CE push in 10.2 Our raid times are Sunday Monday, 9 PM EST-12AM. If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, feel free to hit me up here, on discord barny8263 , or on bnet Eggs#11694 . GL in your search! :smiley:

Hit up exclusive outcasts we have people swapping and could use some talent.

Hey not sure if you’re still looking or not.

We are an AOTC guild looking to push into Mythic. We are getting ready for next season, and currently building around a core group that wants to push Mythic difficulty.

Pretty friendly low stress environment, but enough people are interested in pushing the harder content and I’m looking to build around that core group.

Looking for RDPS/Healers/Flexible players that can perform in heroic difficulty and interested in progressing mythic.

Timing is Wednesday 7pm - 9:00pm CST and Saturday 7pm - 10pm CST.

We also have people looking to push keys

Sound like something you’d be interested in? Currently scheduled for a first Mythic attempt this Saturday and will be using Wednesdays the rest of the tier to do skips or other organized content.

Feel free to contact me here, add me on bnet “CzarSalesman#1362”, or message me on discord “czarsalesman”