Returning Player

Returning player, just coming back into the WOW world, haven’t played since Legion looking for a fun adult guild that I can call home. I play mostly DPS but Im not afraid to learn how to tank or heal.

2 Likes

Hey!

Drunk n Disorderly is a Horde guild on Zul’Jin looking for more players to fill our roster entering 9.2.

We are an AOTC focused guild (have achieved it each tier since forming), and we maintain a very relaxed raiding atmosphere. Most of us have families or busy work schedules so we enjoy the game for what it is without adding stress.

We have two raiding groups, a weekday group Tues/Wed 8-11pm est, and a weekend group Fri/Sat 8-11pm est.

If interested or if you have any questions, feel free to reach out on Discord at JimmyJointz#3302

Hey Blindfolded,

Lunar Blade is a multi-purpose guild on Mal’Ganis looking to fill multiple roles for PvP, Raiding casually/endgame, Mythic +, and more.

You can read more about us at: No longer recruiting- Delete POST. If you have any interest or questions you can reach out to any one of us listed in that forum post. Thank you, and have a great day. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey there, If you’re looking to raid we’d be more than happy to take another dps! We have many people who return after long breaks so we’re happy to help out with any questions you might have. I’ll leave all our copy-paste below but I hope to hear from you, if not then good luck on your search!

Chaotic Neutral is an established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon, while we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.
We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday Heroic/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. We were 6/10M CN and 3/10M SoD with Soulrender at 16% until we had to take a break due to many of our raiders having real life pop up.

I’ll leave all our additional info below but if you’re interested then please put in an app on our guild site or add my btag to get in contact, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search!

Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] <Chaotic Neutral> - 8/8H & 3/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Btag: GingerHeals#11438

Abomination - Area 52 is a casual guild. We started as a reroll guild, but are now moving to the next stage. Everyone at any level any class is welcome to join us!

Our raid days are Thursday and Friday 7:30 pm EST - 10:30 pm EST. There is still some space on our raid roster for DPS. Full on tanks and healers. Our current progress is 10/10N 10/10H 1/10M. Our goal is to hit heroic at a reasonable pace, achieve AOTC every tier, and possibly more. Repairs, flasks, feasts, etc, will all be provided for each raid when appropriate.

Raid Recruitment Needs:
DH
WW monk
Boomkin
Mage

If you are not interested in raiding we have people running keys every day.

So if you are interested in joining us, having some fun, and making new friends, or have some questions feel free to join us in discord: discord.gg/abomination

Hiya Blindfolded!
BiOL is always looking for more players to keep us active: M+ers, alt maniacs, progression Raiders, fill ins, and casual raiders. Please check us out below and give me a poke if interested!
Happy home hunting!

Good morning! We would love to have you join our family! From Ashes is an alliance guild my husband and I lead on the Whisperwind/ Dentarg servers. We are a social/ casual guild with a low stress raiding environment. Most of our members are older members (most are between mid 30s - 50s) with children and full time jobs. Our goal is to have a guild that feels like a family, where our members actually care about one another and want to hang out. We are firm believers that real life comes first and that this is supposed to be something we enjoy, not a job. We raid Normal and Heroic only, on Wed/ Sun from 8p-10p cst (raiding is not required to be in the guild though!), have lots of off night events scheduled (in game and out), and a pretty active discord. We try to do as much as we can together as possible whether that be fun runs/ mythic dungeons/ raids/ achievements/ etc. Here is our guild spam if you want to check it out: (A) From Ashes (Whisperwind/Dentarg) Recruiting

If we sound like a good fit and you would like to chat please contact me in game or add my btag: Chelusa#1974. Good luck in your guild search.

Hey Blind!

My name is Viv, I’m the AGM of Altum Somnum. We’re a casual raiding guild that focuses on AOTC and M+, with casual Mythic Raid progression if it fits.

We are an Alliance guild based in the Sargeras server (CST time zone). We raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays 7:30 - 10:30 PM Server Time (8:30 - 11:30 PM EST).

We AOTC every tier, then based on how the guild feels - we progress into Mythic. Our farthest Mythic progression is 9/12M in Ny’alotha (Patch 8.3). We’re excited and eager to get back into the game after a break between 9.1 and 9.2, and we’re on the hunt for fine raiders like yourself!

I’d love to chat with you more about recruitment if you’re interested! You can find me on Discord: vivifica#0351

1 Like

Borderline Amazing is recruiting healers and dps for our 9.2 raid roster.

We are looking to get aotc then prog into mythic. Led by group who have experience raiding together since MoP. Raid day-Monday 9:30pm-1:30am server time. you can add me on discord @minnesotanice!#4802

Hello Blind!

Vengeful is in need of more Heroic Raid minded ladies and gentlemen to join our Shadowlands Raid team for 9.2. Stormrage - Alliance. We are currently looking for all Dps and Healer classes.

About Us:
We are a Social, active laid back casual guild While currently working through Normal/Heroic content we have plans to try to go to Aotc. We also do Mythic + on off nights from raiding.

The pertinent information:
We are 10/10 N, 10/10 H. We raid Tuesday/Thursday: Pulling at 7:00 p.m. Est and going until (the latest) 10 p.m. EST. Additional If you need to leave early or if you cannot make it to raid please let one of the Officers/GM know. Also raid is not mandatory.
What we offer:
Enchants, gems, food, flasks and pots can be created by our Master Craftsmen, often for just the materials. We provide Flasks and Feasts, we will expect you to have enchants, gems, pots, and augment runes before we begin the raid. We are helpful and constructive - if you need something we can get it or help you get it. We love innovation, we love pushing the limits, we love working together as a team. We are fun and quirky, sometimes we have to be serious but we are always working to improve and most importantly we are here to have fun.

What we want from you:
Being able to raid 2 days a week for 3 hours a day but again not mandatory, preferably Tuesday/Thursday 7pm - 10:00pm Server (ET). Your best, fully optimized, best stats DPS set cannot be below 240 gear score (ilevel). Be on time, be prepared, have current knowledge of your class and of the boss encounters. Understand directions and be able to carry out assignments. Be able to take constructive and friendly criticism to improve and play better. Be able to maintain a mature demeanor during raids while having a sense of humor during stressful situations ex, Wipes, loot distribution, disconnects.
We all have full lives outside of the game and looking for more of the same minded folks to join our Team.

You can reach me in Discord at Night#5956
You can also add me on Battlenet: NightKnight#1159389

Thanks for reading and your time,
Mídnitestar

Helllloooooo Blindfolded!

Do The Roar is an AotC guild on Stormrage Alliance. We raid Fri/Sat from 10PM-1AM EST and we could use more melee DPS and a DH in particular.

If interested feel free to contact me through BNet at LordAwesome#1793 or on Discord at The Taco King#4302.

Hi Blindfolded, we are Tom Sellecks Mustache on Thrall (EST), an adult guild that is focused on getting our AoTC, but more on just having fun. We encourage people to play what they like and recruit the person behind the toon not the toon.
Take a look at our guild information and if you are interested hit me up for a chat.
Good luck in your search.

Tom Sellecks Mustache a Normal/Heroic Raiding Guild on Thrall (Since 2015) is looking for a more to join us for the end of Shadowlands

At Tom Sellecks Mustache we value the player above all, so we recruit the person behind the mask not the toon. We look for people that want to be part of a family, people that enjoy logging on to be part of a community, and people that remember that this is “a Game”, and it’s supposed to be fun.

TSM is made up of mature adults and we have no time for drama or elitist players, we play the game for what it is “A Game”. We laugh and carry on in Discord while we raid, but we try not to take ourselves too seriously, so we just run back and try again when we die. With a little effort and some encouragement, we get the job done and are able to sit back and laugh about our mistakes but celebrate and enjoy our success.

WHAT OUR RAIDERS SAY ABOUT US:

As a mustachioed person in this guild, I would like to add the following. Mature means that we cut up and have a good time, all the while being respectful, not hurtful. We taunt, cajole, exhort, and tease each other, but never losing an undertone of kindness and a regard for our fellow mustachers.
PS. If you are on the heal team, none of this may apply. :wink:

Currently Seeking:

Tanks:

One spot available for someone who wants the job.

Heals

We are generally pretty good on heals, but again that could change depending on the number of DPS we have on a given night. If you are strictly a healer lets talk, we can most likely make it happen. (We are flexible)

DPS:

Any

Raid Schedule:

Tues./Thur. 7:00pm - 9pm EST

TSM is a Normal/Heroic raiding guild, Mythic raiding isn’t our goal.

What we are looking for from You:
We are an Adult guild, most of us have careers/families etc., and understand that sometimes Real Life happens. That being said our time is valuable and we are looking for players that can consistently make it to the raids. We aren’t looking to be server firsts, but we don’t want to be last either.

If you are looking for a positive raiding experience without all the Min-Max Elitist, then we may be the right guild for you. Come talk to us you will not be disappointed.

Heya,

We might be a strong fit for you depending on your schedule. Feel free to give us a looksie at:

[Firehawk] on Proudmoore is a big, long-established Alliance guild of friends and fellow teammates currently recruiting for both raid teams Corpse Run(Tu/W 6-9pm PST) and Twilight Fenix(Fr/Su 6-9pm PST) in preparation for the coming launch of 9.2!!
We are a group of chill players looking to progress through content while enjoying the company of each other and have a good time. Every tier we attempt to push the content as far as we can, getting the best gear possible while still enjoying the game within our in-game community. By no means are we a CE-pushing hardcore group, however we try our hardest and look for exceptionl players looking to make meaningful friendships and pushing difficult content in a game that we all love. We’re looking for avid members to fill our roster for Sepulcher of the First Ones, with all classes and roles being considered.
Item lvl does not necessarily need to be caught up, although 230+ is preferred. If you think you need gear is neccesary to get caught up, we will be more than happy to run dungeons to help you in any way possible. Groups for high mythic + keys will form regularly as well once the new season starts. (A good handful of our guild members always try to obtain keystone master). As for raiding, Corpse Run is the semi-hardcore mythic raid team that raids every Tuesday and Wednesday 6-9pm PST/9-12pm EST. Twilight Fenix is our semi-casual raid team that focuses on heroic content every Friday and Sunday also 6-9 pm PST/9-12 pm EST. We also have a Firehawk Discord where we all come to hang out, listen to music, post fun stuff and play other games besides WoW. So if you’re looking for a community to become friends/family with and an opportunity to get loot and reach your/character/raiding goals, then we are the guild for you!
So whether you’re a mythic raider, mythic plus spammer, or just a casual WoW lover, we have all that you’re looking for! Message me Brerellyn(Brerellin#1558) for more information about our guild, raid teams, policies, or if you just want to talk. Come hang out with us and become a Firehawk! :grin: