Returning player

Hello Brewstomp,
Senseless Violence on Zul’jin is looking for more. We are currently 5/10 Heroic and looking for DPS (melee & ranged) & healers with a dps offspec. Our raid times are Tues & Wed 7pm - 10pm EST. Food, Flasks, & repairs provided. We offer a non toxic, family friendly raid & guild environment. Casuals are also welcome.

If you have any questions about the guild you can use Bnet ID (raregeneralk#1679).

Hi Brewstomp! I’m Kiuayoukai from Found a Green Quest. Our Guild is recruiting for mythic keystones, raiding and more. Below is our Guild recruitment post. If you have any questions or if you’re interested please reach out!

Found a Green Quest is a Horde US social/raiding guild on Zul’jin server recruiting all classes and roles (tanks, healers and dps) for mythic keystones, PvP, achievement runs and more! We host weekly events such as Mythic Mondays, guild gold raffle, Wednesday Mythic Workshops & more. We have an active Guild chat and discord server. Not on Zul’jin server, and unable to server transfer at this time? No problem. We have an in game cross realm community for members to join as well! We have a Fri/Sat raid team that’s looking for dps. Our Fri/Sat raid team is 10/10 Normal 2/10 Heroic SoD & with the shared goal on getting AOTC! We are friendly & we have a zero tolerance to drama. If interested, please send me a friend request and message on either platform.

Battle tag: Kiua#1912

Discord: Kiuayoukai#2395

In game: Kiuayoukai-Zul’jin

Hey! If you have a discord feel free to add me and we can talk! Funkmasterkush2#7143
I’m with the guild chill zone and we have all been a returning player before and know exactly how we can help you as a group to get you ready for end game content!

(2-6 pm Pacific) and every other Saturday with Mythic Plus, weeklies, etc. throughout the week.

We are looking for long term, mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for Shadowlands and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for
DPS - DK and Warrior

Please consider us if you are looking for a fun, mature, and friendly environment with an established, long-term guild. We are also filled with dad jokes and general shenanigans and silliness.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home.

Battlenet: Daveta#1154.
Discord: Daveta#5455

You beat me to the punch :). I second what she said.

Chaos Legacy is 7/10H on Area 52 and looking for a WW with Mistweaver OS if possible, but we’re welcome to a dps if nothing else.

AlzHammer#1406 add me Btag and message away.

Schedule is 8-11pm EST Sun/Mon

[A][US][Stormrage] Order of the Sliver Hand is a new guild on Stormrage looking for new members to join our guild and community. Our guild is founded on a “bring the player not the class” mentality and is a place where all experience levels are welcomed. All events will be organized and will offer a helpful learning and content progression experience. If you’re someone that lacks experience, however, is willing to learn and put the work in, this is the right place for you.

participates in:

PvE

Raid: Our goal is to achieve AOTC in each tier. We are currently recruiting all classes and roles of various experience levels for our progression.

Current Raid Progression: 5/10 Heroic

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS:

• Healers: 3 Core Healers (All Classes)
  • Melee:4 Core Melee (Death Knight, Warrior, Demon Hunter, Rogue, Shaman)
  • Ranged: 5 Core Ranged (Mage, Hunter, Druid, Priest, Warlock)l

Schedule: Tuesday/Thursday: 8:30PM - 11:00PM EST/SERVER TIME

Mythic+: Our goal is to achieve Keystone Master for 90%+ of our core raiders in each season. Our plan is to run mythic + dungeons following raid nights and as able on off nights to ensure everyone gets their weekly 15 key for the week.

Schedule: Tuesday/Thursday: 11:00PM - 12:00AM EST/SERVER TIME, *As able on off nights (Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday)

PvP

Rated Battlegrounds: Our goal is to achieve 1800 rating in each season. We are recruiting all classes and roles of various experience levels for our progression. Post RBGS we will as a guild do 2s, 3s, random battlegrounds for fun and additional experience.

Current RBG Progression: 1500 CR

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS:

• Healers: Shaman, Priest, Druid
  • Tank: Druid, Warrior, Demon Hunter
  • Melee: Death Knight, Warrior
  • Ranged: All

Schedule: Sunday: 8:30PM - 10:00PM EST/SERVER TIME

If you’re interested in doing PVE and PVP content with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Ratayu or Challenges. Contact information below:

Ratayu (BTag:Ratayu#1694, Discord:Ratayu#0795, In Game: Ratayu-Stormrage

Challenges:(BTag:khalil#1948, Discord:back#1920, Challenges-Stormrage

Not ready to make the commitment to join the guild, join our community here: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/kMwbvo7Hd02?region=US&faction=Alliance

Hey there,

Feel free to give us a looksie over at:

Hi Brewstomp! Would love to speak to you more about how we at Exalted with Jeeves might be a good fit for you! Dropping some guild info below for you!

Exalted with Jeeves | Alliance | Stormrage |

RAID TIMES: Tues & Wed - 8:00PM to 10:30PM CST.

CURRENT PROGRESSION:

10/10 N SOD
4/10 H SOD

CURRENTLY RECRUITING: DPS (Bonus with Off-Spec Critical Role)

Greetings! We are a 5 year old raiding guild from Fizzcrank/Aggramar that moved to Stormrage in 2019. We are an AOTC-focused, non-hardcore guild that believes you can experience raiding/keys in a laid back environment. We take the player, not the class/spec. We enjoy a casual raid atmosphere while still being serious-minded about progression. Pushing Mythic+ keys is also something we love to do and are always looking for more people to run them with. Our guild family also likes to stay connected outside of game. Some of us are on Twitter, stream on Twitch, and do annual BlizzCon meetups.

GUILD MEMBER DEMOGRAPHICS:

Our guild is comprised mostly of busy adults who are 25-30+ with lives, families, school, jobs etc. Real-life comes first. Don’t have time to grind/research every min-max thing outside of raid? We feel you. We believe you can still enjoy raiding without the obligation for constant activity outside of raid.

WE ARE LOOKING FOR:

⦁ Patient, friendly players who bring a positive attitude to our laid-back community. We like to have fun and joke around while still being focused on raiding strategy.

⦁ Dedicated players who can commit to long-term raiding and are able to maintain high attendance as much as possible. We understand occasional absences might happen!

⦁ Exceptional players that arrive raid ready with an strong awareness of their class, boss mechanics, and a willingness to improve.

Gear Requirements: Ideally, you’d be ready to walk into a Heroic raid setting (Ilvl 200+), but depending on the fit with the guild, we can make exceptions and work to gear you.

INTERESTED? QUESTIONS?

Awesome! Contact either me (Allix), to learn more. Please feel free to reach out to us, ask any questions you may have, and find out if we would be a good fit for you! OR you can visit our guild website and apply so you can tell us more about yourself!

GUILD WEBSITE & APPLICATION:

[https://www.guilded.gg/r/AdGjkJnnDE?i=Md3Q1MDA](https://)

RECRUITMENT CONTACT:

Aliix (Recruitment Officer):

BNET: Frozen#1269

DISCORD: Aliix#8268

Hey Brewstomp,

Reformation is a casual guild that enjoys most aspects of the game. We run a light raiding schedule, 1 night per WoW week for a couple hours, have M+ people, and collectors. Good group of people to enjoy playing the game with. Our first raid team is up and running, trying to rebuild a second, late night raid team as well. We’re flexible and allow people to enjoy the game how they want to enjoy the game. My BNet tag is in the general recruitment post below. Look me up if you’d like to chat and find out more about us.

We are currently 10/10N, 3/10H and starting to work on the Glory of achievements.

Hope you find a guild that works for you.

Sam

Reformation is recruiting!

Faction: Alliance
Server: Shadow Council node (SC, BWR, SoE, CC)
Activities: Social, Collectors, Normal Raiding, M+

Are you looking to add a social aspect to your gaming time?
Do you collect transmogs, mounts, pets or run content for the achievements?
Want to run dungeons or learn to raid?

Reformation is a family friendly guild that enjoys the social side of the game. We work with players to help them build their skills so that they can enjoy their WoW. We are building a community that wants to progress “Glory of” achievements and support each other as we all progress our in-game goals. Regular calendar events are posted, or guild chat and discord support for those that can’t make scheduled event times but still want to be part of a larger community.

Our goal is to have fun in a friendly environment.

We are adding people to the guild who bring a positive vibe and want to enjoy all aspects of the game.

We have 1 Raid Teams running for current tier content that run one night per WoW week for 2 hours and are looking to rebuild the second raid team for our west coast/late night members.

All Classes and Specs welcome, but we are in need of a tank for each of the teams and heals for the late night team. We have temporarily merged our 2 teams to keep keep things running on Raid Team 1s schedule.

Raid Team 1: Every second Sunday and Thursday from 6-8 server time (8-10 eastern).
Raid Team 2: Wednesdays from 9-11 server time (11-1am eastern, 8-10 pacific).

Reform the social side of the game with Reformation.

Contact me through BNet at Samvimes #11432 or ask anybody in the guild to speak with Sam in game.

If you’re looking for something social/casual check us out. We’re adopting people looking for a new home :slight_smile:

1 Like

Are you tired of guild hopping through World of Warcraft?

Has your definition of what a guild should be changed since the day when you joined your first guild in Vanilla? Does smashing pixels, while a priority for you, not mean as much as the people you’re smashing them with? Are you looking for that elusive guild family that will accept your dirty memes, vulgar language, crass humor, and support you through real life events and real life occurrences? We just might be the guild for you!

Iron Knights is an adult-only, casual/semi-hardcore raiding guild on the Tichondrius (PVP-PST) server. We are currently in search of a few quality raiders, and we are always in search of quality guildies who have little interest in raiding but want to be a part of a tight-knit WoW family.

Our guild was formed in 2008 during the Burning Crusade expansion, with many core raiders having WoW experience dating back to release. Most of our raiders have families and jobs and we have quite a few couples in guild. Our goal is to stay current on Heroic progression (AoTC) while working around real life and having fun together in WoW, across other games, and at our annual “real life” guild party.

Our Raiding Info:

Progression:

SoD Heroic: 8/9

SoD Normal: 9/9

Raid Times: Tuesday / Thursday from 8pm-11pm EST (5:00-8:00 server)

What we are looking for in a raider:

Thick skinned players who aren’t easily offended by crass/off-color humor.

Dedicated individuals with great raid-awareness.

Great players with great attitudes and a great sense of humor who are tired of guild hopping and want to find a forever home.

What makes us different than many other raiding guilds:

Longevity: We’ve been around since TBC with much of the same leadership in place.

Ability: We’ve cleared heroic mode each tier since The Burning Crusade.

Understanding: Most of our guild is either in college or working adults with families. We understand real life schedules and family situations.

Relaxed Atmosphere: Due to the flexibility of current raiding, our attendance policy has relaxed allowing players to care for their real life obligations without the strict repercussions found in more hardcore guilds

Priority raid needs:

Healers: Open

Ranged: Open

Melee DPS: Open

Tank: Open

We will consider all quality applicants, so if you feel that you would be a good fit for us (raider or non-raider), do not hesitate to contact an officer to schedule a Discord interview, add our battle tags, or apply on our guild forums.

Contact Info:
Whispers#11333 (Btag), Whispers#8719 (Discord),

Hi Brewstomp!

If you’re still looking for a guild, you can check out our post here:

Feel free to check us out! Very fun casual raiding teams, M+, social atmosphere,etc :smiley:

Hi there! MYTHICC on Mal’ganis is a really fun social guild with several different raid teams that are recruiting. I personally am a former CE raider who now raids with our “Swipe Left” team which is AOTC focused and raids only Sunday nights 9pm-midnight eastern. We have other teams that raid on other days as well.

Our website is mythiccmalganis dot come and feel free to check out the other teams. :slight_smile: MYTHICC is VERY active with lots of key pushers and we do our own M+ competitions and more. You can find information about it on the website. The social aspect of MYTHICC is personally why I love it here. The guild is always busy. There’s always people online, on discord, etc. We play other games together too (FFXIV, New World, etc).

Feel free to contact me on discord at Kalanii#9911 or on bnet at Kalanii#1116 or apply on the website if you’re interested!

Hey there Brewstomp! We’re from Lightbringer-us, right now triying to keep our roster healthy while progressing in SoD, we’ve been toguether raiding for 10 years!

3/10 M Sanctum of Domination as of this post, and doing smooth progress into Kel’thuzad Currently. Easy going, Tight-knit, Weekend morning raiding team focusing on a good atmosphere, times are:

-Saturday from 9:00 AM to Noon Eastern time

-Sunday from 9:00 AM to Noon Eastern time

Eastern time http://time.is/ET

Experience and gear are not a factor but offspecs are appreciated!

We also have a some extra events during the week that you can take part of if you wish, mythic+, alt runs and random hiper incompetent pvp for the lols. We take the player over the gear and value consistency, If this sounds like something that you would be interested in, contact me for more info, i’d love to speak with you one on one.

Contact me at Slerne#1294 (Bnet) and Slerne#9837 (Discord) for more info.

Hello Brewstomp!

We are Munchma Quchi (9/10H SoD), and we are looking for DPS and a healer that can flex DPS when needed to fill the holes in our roster. We need: warrior (Arms/Fury), warlock, monk (WW), shaman (Ele/Resto), and rogue. We will consider demon hunters, mages and hunters as well.

I don’t believe there’s anyone in our raid group under the age of 25, so we’re clearly an adult atmosphere. We all have lives, jobs and families and can’t no-life the game like we did back in the day, but we can still clear content and have a good time together.

We raid Tues/Weds nights at 9:15pm-11:15pm EST. Enchants, consumables and repairs are provided by us for our raiders. We ask that you bring a positive attitude, a good sense of humour, and the willingness to learn. We have dabbled in mythic, and have achieved AOTC in every tier since we began in Legion. We also do the Glory of the [Insert Tier Here] Raider achievements every tier.

We run keys daily, we like to PVP (RBG group is a possibility with enough interest), and some of us play other games outside of WoW (le gasp, I know). We have a Free Company on Crystal - Coeurl in FFXIV, and a bunch of us are CoD/Overwatch addicts.

We are small but active, and we have been consistently playing together as a group since Legion. I myself have been a raid leader since Molten Core was current content. We moved from Daggerspine to Thrall this spring, and we have found some really solid folks to join us thus far. We’d love to have even more while we finish off Sanctum of Domination! We’re looking for people who vibe with our brand of weird, and we tend to keep people for the longhaul. Come for the content, stay for the friends.

If this sounds like the kind of environment for you, hit me up in-game (Annora#1484) or on discord (Annora#0420) for an invite.
‹Munchma Quchi› @ Thrall (US) - Guild Profile (raider.io)
‹Munchma Quchi› @ Daggerspine (US) - Guild Profile (raider.io)
(For historic purposes)

Hey hey! We’d love to have your wind walker on our raid team :slight_smile: We’re actively recruiting DPS. Our goal is to get AOTC each tier while trying to maintain a more chill and laid back environment.

Here’s some more info, please reach out if you have questions!!

Guild Name : Onward
Server : Moon Guard
Faction : Alliance
Type of Guild : Social, Raiding, Mythic+, some PVP
Progression : 9/10 H 10/10 N
Raid Times : Fri/Sat 7-10 server (8-11 EST)

About : We’re a social, friendly guild who aims to hold events both in and out of game, hang out with each other, and generally just have fun playing the game together. Outside of raid, we like to run mythic plus, hop into arenas and battlegrounds, and run old content runs for mounts, transmog and achievements. We also occasionally host non-WoW events Tea Time, Spooky Scary Movie night, and Phasmophobia night. Our guildies get guild repairs and access to the leveling and crafting mats tab in the guild bank. We’ve also got an active discord to talk shop, post memes, or gush about your fur babies. Right now, we are looking for more dedicated DPS members to fill out our raid team.

Reach out on Discord for an invite or if you have questions: LifeOnMarz #1786

Hey there! I’m from a guild on Area 52 horde. We’re an AOTC focused raiding guild. We value our community, and want to provide a long term home for all our members. We raid Fri/Sun 8-11 EST. If you’re interested I’ll leave our spill below

otherwise add me:

Bnet: Purple86#1959

Discord: Purple_86#9819

Hey Brewstomp, I’m Jolly the recruitment officer for Elysium [A] Stormrage-US. We are a 2 day weekend raiding guild looking for more players for Mythic. We’re 10/10 heroic 1/10 M ythic, and do weekly M+ with most of our community being KSM. Raid nights are Friday-Saturday 7pm-10pm est. Let me know if you want to learn more or have a chat. My btag is: Jollywalrus#1140

FJR#6867 discord if you are still looking for a guild! We are on Illidan 4/10 mythic.