Returning player + wife looking for a new home

Me and my wife recently subbed back to WoW. We are looking for a 18+ casual guild to see content at a good pace as I have done the raiding scene in previous expansion and this is her first real expansion.

I currently play Prot (ilvl 187) and she plays a Ele Shaman (ilvl 183) I can change positions to heals or RDPS as that want interests me or tank.

We are on PST even though we are on Emerald Dream. Looking to transfer if that’s the case.

Hey there Reyax!
Pillow Fort is a freshly 10/10 Heroic guild on Mal’Ganis. Our raid times are all based on EST times but we are active in M+ groups and other community games as well! We raid Tuesday/Thursday @ 8PM EST-11PM EST and are recruiting dps and a healer if you and your wife would be interested! If you’d like anymore information or have any questions please feel free to message me on discord @Corey#8854 or on battlnet @Holyhow#1277

Hey there Reyax, we are an Alliance guild on Proudmoore (PST) and are looking to recruit for 9.1. We are a Heroic Raiding guild that raids Tuesday and Thursday from 6-8:30pm. We also have a few groups that do M+ on Fridays as well as a few people dabbling in some PvP. We are a smaller group, around 20 players, but its a solid group that has achieved AOTC in both tiers that we have been around. If you have any questions or would like some more info you can message me on discord at Khell#4727. Best of luck in your search.

Hey there Reyax!

Not sure if you’d be interested, but I’m part of a reroll guild. We’re on Zul’Jin playing as horde.

We strive to have a community of people who enjoy the game, have fun, and help eachother out. We are very social and friendly, and enjoy running lots of group content.

We’re aiming to hit AOTC in 9.1 and continue that trend throughout SL.

If you’re interested feel free to read more about us here: <H><Zul'jin>Reroll Project! Recruiting!

or add me on discord: Purple_86#9819

or Bnet: Purple86#1959

Thanks for reading!

Add my battletag BJensen28#1130 would love to chat with you about us

We don’t currently have a tank spot but we do have plenty of room for dps.

Pyreanor is a smallish semi-hardcore guild on Wyrmrest Accord that is looking to build our community for heroic raiding in Shadowlands. We’re 10/10N 7/10H CN and are looking to progress farther.

We’re an inclusive guild with players ranging in age from 20-70+, with an LGBTQIA presence, and make reasonable accommodations to players with disabilities. Our core philosophy is that of Bill and Ted–to be excellent to each other.

We have an onboarding process that includes making sure people are pre-geared. We can gear someone in a day so gear literally doesn’t matter to us. If you’re willing to learn to play your class, learn the mechanics, get out of the bad, follow the directions, and tolerate our slightly-inebriated banter, you can play with us.

Our main goal is AotC by the end of Shadowlands without that one guy who yells in voice chat. We’re well on our way.

Our raid times are Tues Thurs at 6pm Pacific. (7 mountain, 8 central, 9 eastern.) We run about three hours.

Aside from the raiding aspirations, we have a weekly schedule and events almost every night of the week including Torghast night, Mythic+ key night, and a casual BG night. We reserve weekends for world tours, special events, and goofing off on alts.

We hope you will consider joining our crew of misfits in our journey to killing bosses and looting epics and make our core a little bigger.

Please let me know if you are interested via btag or Discord.

Zandrae#1418 / D: Zandrae#1418

Hey there! My guild might be a fit for you. We’re always willing to help out newer players like your wife, and we love getting people into the game and getting them into content that they have an experienced before.

I’m going to post our broad guild info below, so that you can read it over and see if anything peaks your interest. I’d love to chat further if you have questions or are interested.

Guild Name: Onward
Server: Moon Guard
Faction: Alliance

Type of Guild: Social, Raiding, Mythic+, some PVP
Progression: Prog Team 10/10 H, 2/10 M Open Raid 9/10 H
Raid Times: Open Raid Wednesday 7-10 server (5-8 PST) Progression Raid Fri/Sat Same time.

About: We’re a social, friendly guild who aims to hold multiple events throughout the week, hang out with each other, and generally just have fun playing the game together. We have an open raid that anyone who meets the ilvl requirements is welcome to come to. We also have a closed progression team that is currently holding tryouts for Tier 2.

Outside of raid, we like to run mythic plus, hop into arenas and battlegrounds, and run old content runs for mounts, transmog and achievements. We also occasionally host non-WoW events like Mini Game Monday, Tea Time, and Spooky Scary Movie night. Our guildies get guild repairs and access to the leveling and crafting mats tab in the guild bank. We’ve also got an active discord to talk shop, post memes, or gush about your fur babies.

Discord is LifeOnMarz#1786.

Hello Reyax,

might be a good fit for you and what you have going on. If you’d like, we are running a Normal Castle Nathria clear Wednesday and you are more than welcome to come join us for a trial run! We are always excited to welcome new players no matter their skill level and progression desire

bluu#7164 is my discord, reach out to me if youre interested!