Returning player w Class question

Returning to WoW after a break, already planned how i’ll gear (as a casual i’m just gonna stick to LFR fated raids, world bosses, low key mythic+ & solo shuffle) but what i actually DON’T know for once… is what class to do it on :sweat_smile: Can you guys please tell me what your favorite class/spec is atm & why? Maybe i’ll read something that’ll inspire me to try something new, OR dig up an old favorite. I logged into the game yesterday and stared at my character screen for like 20 minutes & really couldn’t decide

I’m always an advocate for Druid for someone who just can’t decide. You have all 4 roles available to you so it’s easy to swap around and try new things. Plenty of mobility with the class so you’ll never feel slow. And plenty of good transmog options available if you’re into that sort of thing. :wink:

The 10.0 prepatch is available on the PTR as well if you wanted to make some test characters on there to play around with the new talent system on different classes. Not all of the talents work yet, but it’s something to mess around with if you wanted to get an idea of how classes will look in Dragonflight.

3 Likes