Returning Player Seeking Guild/Friends

Hello,

I am a returning player seeking a guild/friends on Burning Blade. As I am currently a casual player, status really doesn’t matter. I am merely looking for some people with whom to level and socialize. My preferred roles (in order) are Healing => Tanking => DPS, and I am sort of an alt-oholic. If anyone is interested, please contact me. Thank you for your time.

1 Like

Hey Fallen!

I’d love to chat with you, if you want to add me on discord @ Letholas#9581 we can discuss my guild!

Good morning Fallenfather!

I’m Kiuayoukai from the horde Guild Found a Green Quest. We’re currently recruiting and looking for more members to join us for raiding, mythic keystones, guild contests and more. We raid Mondays/Wednesdays. Below is our recruitment post. We hope you take a look at it. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out. Hope to hear from you soon!

[H][US][Zul’jin] Found a Green Quest is recruiting!

Hey. We are starting a horde reroll guild on Area 52. We will start leveling on Friday Dec 3rd. Some people are preleveling to 10 right now. If this sounds like something you might be interested in:
discord.gg/aboimination