Returning player seeking guild

Wasn’t a big fan of SL so I left early. Came back here and there to dabble. Recently been into the game again with the announcement of DF.

Seeking a raiding guild that does M+, as well. I have experience in mythic raids and M+20s across various toons but I am wanting to play my hunter.

I will be maining Marksmanship for the foreseeable future.

Currently open to raid weekends any time and 6pm-11pm through the week. Prefer an AotC focused guild who gets into some mythic but doesn’t kill themselves if things start going south. Losing good people isn’t worth some purples, in my mind. On the same coin, keeping bad players who hinder progression isn’t ideal either.

I’m 37, married, kids, the works so looking for an older type crowd but not against other scenarios. Not into drama or politics or any of that nonsense, just here to have fun and kill monsters.

Aut0mat1c08#1415 on Bnet
Automatic#3747 on Disc

added you on disc/bnet

check us out

Hi Throgaul,

Its Bloodlust Not Hero, H Thrall, is recruiting reliable dps, a tank, and a healer for our Fri/Sat night, 8-11 pm EST raid team, for Season 4 and Dragonflight. The guild has been around for about 8 years, with some of us having raided together since Wrath. We are a 21+ adult guild with an often bawdy sense of humor. We are very LGBTQ friendly. Since the event of cross-faction raiding, about half of our team decided to go alliance, so we also have an alliance guild on Thrall, Its Hero Not Bloodlust. We use a community chat for now, until Blizzard allows cross-faction guilds, use the same discord, and raid and run m+ together as we did before.

We achieve AoTC for every tier. We may fool around with some mythic bosses but mythic progression is not our main goal. We have families and work schedules and raid to relax and have fun. On off nights we run m+ and prefer to do that with guild groups. Nearly all of our raiders have KSM or are close to it… We are also willing to help gear up guildies who may either be changing their main, or are simply behind and want to gear up for raiding.

If this sounds like a group that would mesh with your preferences, add me, Tails#1421 and we can chat!

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And battleground and arena gurus. We’re knowledgeable and helpful. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

Good morning!! I am not currently home so I am unable to add you but I would love a chance to talk with you. We are on Illidan horde side. We raid wed thur 9-1130 est. Our plan in s4 is to keep building our raid team for dragonflight. We do heroic currently and if our numbers keep going up and we find the right people, we will dip into mythic. Would love to hear from you Bigkef#8664 on discord

You didn’t mention time zone in your preferred play times, so there is a 25% chance it is PST. We raid Wed/thur from 9-11pm PST. We are a guild of adults, so we have spouses, kids, jobs and all that. We are no drama, we don’t talk politics or any of that. We are mostly Gen Xers so our love language is sarcasm, but it is done in good fun. I will leave our blurb below if you happen to be PST or Mountain and the raid times work for you.

Are you tired of running up the halls at 3am alone?

Do you need a new box to sit in?

Feral Tendencies could be purrfect for you

We are a late night AoTC raiding guild on Proudmoore. We also have people who are just social and run keys.

We storm the castles 9-11pm PST on Wed /Thur. We also have a lot of interest in keys, with some social people who just like to hang out.

What we do

Sshhh, it’s a secret.

• Raid with our friends.
  • Keys - lots of keys, these guys might be obsessed.
  • Shenanigans! Sarcasm and jokes are our love language.
  • Help with logs, builds, gearing, learning raids and dungeons.
  • Share pics of our furry overlords.
  • Lots of cat videos.

What we want

We are welcoming to all.

• New players wanting to learn.
  • Returning players wanting to catch up for Dragons
  • Tag along family members who just want to hang and be social.
  • Like minded people who enjoy the game and want to have fun doing it.

We are adults with lives, and jobs and kids so we respect your time as well and that things may come up.

What we need

Catnip, lots of catnip.

The guilds highest priority currently is Mage, DK, Lock and Warrior, but we are always looking for anyone who fits into the team.

How to reach us

Get a laser pointer and shoot.

You can find me on Discord: Vellsong#2067 or Battlenet: Prettykitty#1597 (yes that is what I get for letting the husband set up my account:)

Hey!

I’m Okwhoforted from US Zul’jin Hordeside. We are a small guild that’s growing fast. We would like you to grow along with us!

We are forming a raid team for Dragonflight and would like you to be part of it. We also have nights for running Mythics. As we grow we plan to expand our group content to include transmog runs, mount runs, and achievement runs. Sometimes all three at once!

Our guild is small and you won’t slip through the cracks with us. If we seem like a good fit for you, please message me. I’d love to talk with you further about anything regarding the guild.
Discord Lilb#7423
Battletag Lilb#11809

Hi! I just wanted to reach out and drop some information about our guild family. We are a AOTC focused guild. If we get into mythic we usually just go in to hang out , see what we can do and have some laughs while we are doing it. We run m+ on non raid days… mostly in the evening/nighttime area. We are very strict about having a drama free guild so we nip that in the butt as soon as we can if we have any issues, or potantial issues. Right now we are looking for active and consistent players that are interested in a long term home to add to our team. I’m going to drop our guild post for you to look through and if you have any other questions you can get ahold of me on discord at Byndi#5161. I hope to hear back from you soon and I hope your having a great night!

The Favored Few is a newer guild on Antonidas we’re made up of some old heads from the BC Era and forward.

We’ve played hard in the past several of us have been some of the top raiding guilds across several servers and pushed the hardest content. Now days we’ve calmed down are looking to put together a smaller, family focused, and casual group that vibes.

We’re here for a good time, if you want to jump in with us BS and have a good time while we kill the bosses to get the loot to kill more bosses to get more loot (LOL) Hit us up!

We are currently doing Mythic+ while we continue to build our raiding team, we are looking to hit the new expansion head on. Currently recruiting for all roles!

Hit us up, we’ve got a guild recruitment post in-game
The Favored Few - Antonidas
Feel free to DM the GM, Battlenet: Blackjack01#1373
You’re also welcome to DM myself, Battlenet: Quickstrike#1868