Returning Player - Seeking Guild - Either Faction/Any Server

Returning Player - Seek AOTC Guild - Any Server/Faction.

Good day peoples of Oceania, just now returning to the game after only playing the first 4 weeks of BFA. I had to quit due to health issues that took a while to get sorted, all better now and am looking forward to SLs.

I’ll be maining a BM Hunter and am keen to do heroic raiding with mythic plus runs during the week for Shadowlands. I’m not sure on mythic raiding as the last time I did that level of raiding was in a 25man guild in WOTLK.

Seeking a guild of friendly people where I can connect with people and make long term gaming friends and enjoy all that Shadowlands will offer. I am open to either faction and any server.

Thanks!

Hey there Mescka! Hope you’re doing fine regarding health man <3, Pure Karma is a guild on CAEL/NAG/SAUR. We are alliance and are extremely keen on having returning players and new players join us in SL to prog through content with :), We’re a semi casual mythic-prog guild with a casual and prog take towards raid, we deal with a lot of M+ and partake in pvp as well! All of us are in this game for fun and are completely devoid of an elitist mentality, all the same we still like progging :slight_smile:

If ya are interested or have any more questions feel free to add me! Blakuz#1797

Immortal is recruiting! We are a Cael/Nagrand guild, made up of Aussie/NZ WoW addicts. EST 2009, we are on the look out for active players, 18+ who are bordering on an unhealthy obsession with their WoW toons in the lead up to SL.
We have space in our raid team for DPS, but we are always on the lookout for active players .We are looking towards building a mythic raid team ,also after those who love to push high keys. Raid times are wed/fri 7.30pm-9.30pm server time with possibility of a 3rd raid night.
We don’t do well with egos, we like to have a few drinks while we play, we’re a close knit group and are always looking to push ourselves to excel at our elected toons and classes.
Chuck me a message for more info on Rushnak#1325

Boop might suit you. Come take a look!

Hello, I’m the GM for Guildy as Charged. Wr ar currently setting up for Normal/ Heroic raiding in SL and are still working out our days for raid (based on interest and availability) right now we’re running M+ to pass the time until the new expansion. If you have interest in Nagrand/Cael/ Saurfang feel free to reach out.

Discord: Hatterj#2302

Good luck in SL. :smiley:

Hey there!
sorry to hear about your health issues, and i’m happy to hear that you’re doing better :slight_smile:
we’re recruiting RDPS for our SL raid team, focusing hard on AOTC then mythic progression ASAP. we also focus on M+ runs, with groups running high and low keys pretty much every day.

if you’re interested, send me a bnet friend request at FrankWalker#11939
Cheers,
Silfae

Hiya,

If you’re still searching for your next guild, I am happy to offer you an invitation to Syndicate of the Chosen.

We’re very much established as a guild (300+) and have just released our formal guild statement address to our members. This document highlights our foreseeable future and offers an excellent starting point for new players moving forward. Should you be interested in viewing this document - please contact me via Discord.

We’re an excellent home-base for Shadowlands and we can provide a great deal of support throughout our community. Please touch base with me via discord on Hotsauce#4262.

Best.

Hotsauce