Returning Player Seeking A Place To Call Home

Greetings to Everyone:

I have taken some time off due to real life reasons and I have finally decided it was timed to come back to the game that I enjoy. I have noticed some of my toons have either been removed from guilds or the guild is either moved or no longer around. So I took it upon myself to fine a new place to call home that hopefully I wouldn’t need to leave.
I am a variety character player what that recalls is that I enjoy leveling toons especially it helps out the place I call home. Even I am the one that will that will go out of my way to help the guild best way I can. Which means I would be the one that would be willing to make a alt or a main character to help the guild where they needing help at and before a word is spoken I been down the road of play what you like or enjoy but that is what I enjoy and what makes me enjoy this game is what I enjoy playing is something to help my guild out best I can. As well I am the one that would help out with professions or even go farm things because that is how I am.
My Experiences of Characters wise and yes it is not in any particular order for I have tried all specs and classes. I will have the classes in abc order so you know which you might look for but remember if you don’t see the spec of the class doesn’t mean I won’t try or play it but these I know more.
Here they are:
Death Knight: Blood and Frost
Demon Hunter: Havoc
Druid: Guardian, Boomkin and Resto
Evoker: Devastation
Hunter: Beast Mastery and Marksmanship
Mage: Fire and Arcane
Monk: Windwalker
Paladin: Protection, Ret and Holy
Priest: Shadow, Disc and Holy
Rogue: Subtlety (Mostly for PvP)
Shaman: Enhancement. Elemental and Resto
Warlock: Destruction and Demonology
Warrior: Protection and Fury

I enjoy running things like Dungeons, Mythic pluses, Raids as well Mount and Mog running as well of course PvP when able to. Also I have raided in raids from past expansions as well as a few in this expansion. So if I haven’t answered your questions of what I bring to the guild then feel free to leave a comment with either your battlenet, discord or both. I will try to get back to each and everyone of you. Thank you for your time and patience. So be safe and travel well.

1 Like

Hi Nelairi,

I run a small casual EST Alliance social guild on Proudmoore and we are a social guild that’s more of a community that we have built over the years and we are just returning to the game after having left mid Shadowlands. Our main thing is we enjoy doing stuff together as a group to help each other out and have fun more than just doing content for the sake of it. We also enjoy helping each other out whether that’s gearing up, running for transmog, or helping with an alt and as a social group we are also pretty much always on our discord when we are on.

Happy to chat more if your interested my battle net is wyvernflame#1720 and my discord is wyvernflame

Im from Violet Rose! A newish guild on Stormrage. With season 4 approaching, everyones gears are going to be grinding! We are open to everyone! Returning players looking for a new home, new players looking to get good info and learn more, and the player who never stopped haha. We are looking for you!

Saturday and sunday main raids 9pm-12am.
We will have an off raid Wednesdays for alts/people who cant make main! Starting the 17th

We have people pushing keys and enjoying the time. We try to get as many guild runs as we can (still new and growing). We even have people constantly leveling alts or just trying to learn and play something new!

We are active on and off the game. We are trying to create a family community to look out and help one another, while also having a blast!!

Just had our first event and went well gunna do another soon!!!

You can message me here or find me on bnet and discord

Bnet- Subs#1886
Discord - Jewbaccathehut

Hi Nelairi! We would love to have you in our family if we sound like a good fit for you! From Ashes is an alliance guild my husband and I lead on the Whisperwind/ Dentarg servers. We are a social/ casual guild with a low stress raiding environment. Most of our members are older members (most are between mid 30s - 50s) with children and full time jobs. Our goal is to have a guild that feels like a family, where our members actually care about one another and want to hang out. We are firm believers that real life comes first and that this is supposed to be something we enjoy, not a job. We raid Normal and Heroic only, on Wed/ Sun from 8p-10p cst (raiding is not required to be in the guild though!), have lots of off night events scheduled (in game and out), and a pretty active discord. We try to do as much as we can together as possible whether that be fun runs/ mythic dungeons/ raids/ achievements/ etc. Here is our guild spam if you want to check it out: [A] From Ashes (Whisperwind/Dentarg) Recruiting

If we sound like a good fit and you would like to chat please contact me in game or add my btag: Chelusa#1974. Good luck in your guild search.

Hi Nelairi!

I’m Kiuayoukai, a cheeky Pandaren Resto Shaman, and proud assistant GM of the guild/community Found a Green Quest on Zul’jin.

Our guild has been around since 2018 founded by my husband Jarsha and myself with our visions of being a social/casual and active community regardless of what members are interested in. Our guild is thriving; however, we are in need of recruiting more friends for Season 3 and future expansions and you’re invited! Whether you are a new player, returning player, or and alt looking for a place to call home.

We are a laid-back casual guild for adults who play when they can while keeping the social aspect of the game alive. We believe that real life comes first, and the game second. We enjoy playing all aspects of the game and are here to help others on their journey in and out of Azeroth. We group up for timewalking/heroic/mythic dungeons or old content farming for achievements/transmogs/mounts/pets. With a Saturday raid team focused on Normal difficulty/Timewalking raids for those looking to experience the raid in a stress-free environment with a group of friends or for people who have never raided before and are looking to learn or just run an extra raid that week on one of their alts.

We are looking to rebuild our Primary raid team with the goals of AOTC and Glory of Achievements every tier. Times are Thursday/Friday 7:30PM EST – 10:00PM EST

Regardless of what content you enjoy, you are welcome to take flight with us and enjoy the game. Come join us!

If you have any questions, please let me know!

We’re listed in the guild finder in game or you can reach me here or on discord: kiuayoukai

Thank you for taking the time to check out our recruitment. We wish you the best of luck this tier & future tiers to come!

Hey Nelairi, I just wanted to say your more than welcome to join my guild Crimson Lances (dalaran server) it is a casual/teaching guild who like to get stuff done together, either it be old or new content of raids/achievements/Mythic+. Mostly active during the night, some people during the day.

We have a weekly casual raid doing normal/lfr on wednesdays to allow people to learn the raid and get the mount for s4. This casual raid will continue into next expansion. We also push for AOTC in raid with our progression team if that is something you want to try down the road too.

We love to help new players learn their class/spec or with gold, bags or gearing etc. We also understand real life can have its downside or just get busy days, real life will always come first!. We are just here to have fun and make new friends! Message myself here or one of the ways below -
katzlover#1661 - Btag
katzlover1661 - discord

Hi Nelairi!

Pitter Patter on Sargeras is a small, mature group of friends that achieve AOTC+ and KSM+ every season, often on multiple characters. We have fun while killing bosses with cool people. We never have drama amongst ourselves. We openly work to improve each other’s gameplay, while assuming positive intent when receiving constructive criticism.
Fun is the goal, but we work to maximize the amount of what we get done in the short time that we raid.

We are currently building up our roster and are recruiting for all roles and specs for our raid team. Raid times are Tuesdays from 8:00-11:00 CST. Also looking for more to push mythic+ with (15-20+). Casuals are also welcome!

If this sounds like what you are looking for, please message Lotomo#1306 or Egon#11481 if interested and we would be happy to answer any questions you have!

Hey there! I see you’ve gotten a fair few offers already, but I was wondering if you were still looking? If so we would love to have you join us for S4 & beyond! Our focus lies more with raiding, but we’re a very laid-back and friendly group of people that would be thrilled to meet you! I’ll leave our copy-paste below, but please feel free to add me so we can talk more! Good luck on your search! :wave:

For a very brief TLDR: Casual/Mid-core raiding, 7:30-10:30pm EST Tues & Weds, mainly filled up with older raiders, no drama, chill vibes, 9/9H & 4/9M Amirdrassil.
~
Chaotic Neutral is a long-established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST. If you’d like more info on our previous progress please visit our WoWProg page, for our loot rules please visit our forum post. All we ask of raiders is to research fights and research your own class so you can play to the best of your ability!

We were 9/9H & 4/9M ATDH before our raid break. in season 4 we’re looking to just do Norm & Heroic for the rewards, Mythic will resume in TWW!

We also have members who love running all levels of keys, and would be happy to bring more people along!

I’ll leave all our additional info below that I recommend checking out, but if you’re interested then please add my btag or discord to get in contact or put in an app on our guild site, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search! :wave:
~
Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] - 9/9H & 4/9M! - Tues/Weds 7:30-10:30 EST | Recruiting DPS for S4!
Guilds of WoW Page: https://guildsofwow.com/chaotic-neutral
WoW Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Recruitment Contacts: Btag - GingerHeals#11438 | Discord - sulveris

Hey Nelairi! We are looking for a player like you who has a variety of toons to play with and raid with. If you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild, Heartbreakers is the perfect fit for you.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic Raiding guild. Our goal is to achieve AOTC and potentially make some Mythic boss progress while maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming, and friendly atmosphere. On off days, many of our members engage in arenas, battlegrounds, lower and higher keys for Mythic+, running old raids, and hanging out on Discord. A significant portion of our guild consists of players who have been actively playing the game since The Burning Crusade and have been tackling various content together.

Our raid progression and raid days/times are as follows:

9/9 H (Tuesday and Thursday, 9 PM to 12 AM EST). Casual/Alt raid on the weekends.

Heartbreakers prides itself on striking a pleasant balance with the following traits:

Friendliness, respect, progression, and stability.

What we are looking for:

Players looking for a long term home for Season 4, War Within and Beyond!

M+ Key runners, we have people who do starter keys all the way up to 20+ key pushers.

Healers

Tanks for M+ keys

DPS: High priority towards a good and reliable Warlock.

DPS with healing off-spec.

We seek dependable players with good attitudes, be it raiders or casual players. We welcome individuals searching for a long-term guild to call home, where they can enjoy both the game’s content and experiences, along with the social aspect of the game.

Feel free to add me on BNet at yrreg4791#1858. I look forward to chatting with you and possibly raiding together! :slight_smile:

Greetings and welcome back!

Check out our guild:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30p-11:30p EST
Wednesday 8:30p-11:30p EST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We offer a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes triggers or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET:
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord:
zoobee27 (zoobee#8147)