Returning Player Seeking A Guild

Greetings:

The name is Zolmoite. I have taken a hiatus from World of Warcraft for a few years and a couple expansions. I haven’t gotten to learn the new expansion as of yet since I just came back. In the past I used to do a lot of pvp as well a lot of of dungeons and raiding. Now I am wanting to do more pvp, raiding, dungeons and even to farm mogs and mounts. I started playing since Vanilla but stop due to real life situations. I don’t have any toons that are max level as of yet but soon will.

What I am looking for:
A guild that is like a family or a community that won’t treat someone with disrespect or like they are just a number in the guild.
A guild that likes to just have fun and basically run things together even meaning if wiping on dumb mechanics and a boss over and over.

What I bring:
Been years of playing all different types of toons and classes.
Able to learn mechanics and more about classes very fast.
I would be the one that would switch toons or class or make a new one if we are hurting or slacking at a certain part.

OK if you want more knowledge or want to talk to me about joining your guild. Leave a comment here and I will get back to you.

1 Like

Hey Zolmoite, welcome back to wow! We might be a guild that your looking for. Ill post our guild summary below:

Where Loot is a raid and mythic+ guild seeking to grow our community. Our main goal is to achieve AOTC in every raid tier with a midcore approach. Our focus is to secure AOTC then transition into tackling some mythic content. As a guild, we are dedicated to fostering a supportive and social atmosphere for all our members, while also being able to switch to a serious mindset when required.

Raid Schedule:
Saturday, Sunday 7:00 - 10:00 PM EST

Progression:

• Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible – 8/9H
  • Vault of the Incarnates – 8/8H AOTC

Currently Recruiting:

• Mythic+
    • All
  • Raid
    • Healers
    • DPS

Expectations:

• Positive Attitude
  • Open to improve and feedback
  • 90% raid attendance

Recruitment Contacts:

Discord: M05final#9096 / M05final (GM)

Afternoon Zolmoite,

We are always looking for others to join our small group. From your post, I think you might be a good fit. Take a look at our recruitment post and if you would like to talk more please reach out.

Have an awesome day!
Raevna

Yo you still looking for a home? 4/9M - Illidan we raid 8-11 est wed/thur. Also we are pretty active for mythic + and even have a 4m+ gold cash prize to the highest raiderio score for a guild group. We currently have 4 groups setup!
add me on discord - repped

[NA] [H/A] (Zul’Jin) Critically Dumb 9/9H 1/9M

Critically Dumb is looking for players to solidify our mythic raid roster for Aberrus, The Shadowed Crucible. We bring a chill atmosphere.

Who are we?

Critically dumb is a guild formed by a group of friends that enjoyed playing together and wanted more from the community of the game. On a cold winter night in 2018, the guild was founded by a group of friends and has been steadily growing ever since. The original goal of the guild was to raid together but it quickly grew to become a guild that not only achieved AOTC but also has dipped its toes into mythic every tier since.

PVE

The main goal of Critically Dumb is to achieve AOTC each tier and progress as far as we can into mythic before the end of the tier. We enjoy progression raiding and enjoy playing the game together to its fullest extent in all forms of content in the game. However, we also enjoy playing other games outside of world of warcraft together and also enjoy content outside of raiding. Most of our raid team runs keys together outside of raid time and achieved Keystone Hero last season and plan on achieving it this season as well.

We are currently priority looking for all dps specs to round out the mythic roster. High priority needs are a warrior, DH, and spriest.

PVP

Recently we have broadened our horizons to include a RBG team that is led by one of our members with extensive knowledge of PVP and RBG’s. Our raiders participate in PVP outside of raids on off nights of raid and we are actively creating a RBG team to see how far we can push ourselves in PVP.

AVAILABILITY

It is imperative to our raid team that you are on time and can maintain a near perfect attendance to raid. Our raid times are and always have been 8pm-11pm EST on Tuesday and wednesday. That being said, we understand that real life comes first and sometimes you will not be able to make it.

How to Apply
Please reach out to me on discord dave.8008

I see a few other people reached out to you, but I’m still going to toss my hat in the ring because you do sound like a good fit to what we’re trying to achieve.

Hey Zolmoite,

Lets chat!

Corrupted Intent is a 21+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us, with an AOTC/Mythic mindset.

Requirements:

• Knowledge of class/fights and prepared for the raid
  • Communication
  • 80% attendance & punctuality & accountability for raids
  • Progression Mindset, and a team player, includes ability to take constructive criticism

Raid Days & Times:

Fri & Sat 8-11pm EST

Current Progression
8/9H 36% on Sark 9/9N ATSC 8/8H VOTI

Needs
Healers: R Druid, Disc Priest,
Dps: Mage, Warlock, Rogue, Spriest, Balance Druid, Warrior, Enh Sham

Any and all players that feel they would be a good fit, should apply whether your role/class is listed or not

While raiding is our primary focus we do also welcome any player interested in Mythic + as well

Contact Information:
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite

Hi Zolmoite,

Guild: Retaliation
Faction: Alliance
Realm: Earthen Ring (US)
Progression Raids: Tuesdays and Wednesdays at 8:00 PM EST/EDT till 10:00pm EST/EDT
Recruiter Contact: Isego#1586 and/or Carly#1264
We are always recruiting skilled players and players willing to learn regardless of class. We go with a work play hard mentality, where having fun and giving each other a hard time is more important than everything being done perfectly every time. We are looking for a final few regulars for our mythic progression team.

Retaliation is looking for players who are interested in the following:
Progression (Heroic and Mythic) raiding
Mythic+ dungeon progression
Must be 18+ years old
Must use Discord for voice communication during group activities

Who We Are Looking For:
We are looking for players who play for fun, but also take the time to min/max their characters. Since we all have busy lives outside of the game, we are building a community of players that give 110% to maximize their performance.
Successful raiders in our guild are characterized by two things: 1) personality; and 2) type of player. Gear is easy to get, but being a good team player is not. If you are number one on DPS but have a toxic personality, then you won’t be a good fit. Conversely, if you are the nicest person in the world but you always stand in fire, we also can not take you into progression raids.

Guild Expectations:
Invest effort into making sure you understand your class and role in a fight
Demonstrate consistent character progression (login throughout the week)
Be ready to transfer to US-EarthenRing after successful completion of trial.
Have Discord downloaded and working
Prepare throughout the week for boss encounters and follow directions from the raid leader
Dedicated Raid spots require 80% attendance to progression to maintain status
Arrive on time for raids (at least 10-15 minutes early to be invited and travel to the raid location)
Run a 16+ M+ Key with the guild weekly during progression.

How to Apply:
If you are interested in learning more about us, add Isego#1586 or Carly#1264 to your bnet friends list. We look forward to playing with you!

About Us:
Our guild was established in 2007 when we were playing Warhammer Online, and since then we have played various games together, including Guild Wars 2, Rift, SWTOR, Elder Scrolls Online, League of Legends, Heroes of the Storm, and Diablo 3.
Many of us work full-time (average age is 30’s) and can no longer commit to hardcore raiding progression due to out-of-game responsibilities. However, that doesn’t stop us from having fun and clearing content when we are together! Our primary goal is to clear heroic raids and obtain the “Ahead of the Curve” achievement before the next tier of raid content is released. We have achieved every Curve Achievement since WoD. Even though we are on an RP server, we do not participate in RP activities, but members are welcome to on their own.

Lets talk on Discord.

Ehlissa#9836

Hey Zolmoite,

Its Bloodlust Not Hero, H Thrall, is recruiting reliable dps and a healer for our Fri/Sat night, 8-11 pm EST raid team. The guild has been around for about 10 years, with some of us having raided together since Wrath. We are a 21+ adult guild with an often bawdy sense of humor. We are very LGBTQ friendly. We are a cross faction guild.

We achieve AoTC for every tier, currently 8/9 H. We have families and work schedules and raid to relax and have fun. On off nights we run m+ and prefer to do that with guild groups. Nearly all of our raiders have KSM or are close to it… We are also willing to help gear up guildies who may either be changing their main, or are simply behind and want to gear up for raiding. Casual player? That’s fine too!

If this sounds like a group that would mesh with your preferences, add me, Tails#1421 and we can chat!

Hey, if you’re still looking then we’d be really interested in chatting with you about a spot in Chaotic Neutral! I’ll leave all our copy-paste info below, but if we interest you at all then hit me up and we can talk! :grin:
~
Chaotic Neutral is a long-established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday extra prog/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. If you’d like more info on our previous progress please visit our WoWProg page, for our loot rules please visit our forum post. All we ask of raiders is to research fights and research your own class so you can play to the best of your ability!
We’re currently 9/9H & 1/9M Aberrus!
We also have members who love running all levels of keys, and would be happy to bring more people along!

I’ll leave all our additional info below that I recommend checking out, but if you’re interested then please add my btag or discord to get in contact or put in an app on our guild site, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search! :wave:
~
Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] - 8/8H & 3/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Guilds of WoW Page: https://guildsofwow.com/chaotic-neutral
WoW Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Recruitment Contacts: Btag - GingerHeals#11438 | Discord - Sulveris#2701