Returning Player Ret ilvl 253

Rynk here, ex-mythic raider just came back to the game after a 4 to 5 month break and looking for an active guild that is LGBT friendly (just be cool). Swapped my main to a Ret Pally from Holy Priest (Rynz) and I’m looking for a chill group into pushing keys and raid content.

Hit me up on Discord: Rynk#7008

Hey Rynk!

Reborn of Dalaran may be what you’re looking for. We’re composed of several retired CE raiders with a consistent goal of AoTC.

As a guild we’re LGBTQIA+ friendly, with a few LGBTQIA+ officers, so we don’t really tolerate any sort of gender, orientation or other sorts of discrimination. We also generally don’t make a big deal out of such things, either,

If you’d like to read more you can find my book on the guild, here: [A] Reborn and [H] Calamitous Intent of Dalaran 11/11 H are recruiting M DPS and Flexers!

Or contact me on Bnet: Nephilim#1432

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And battleground and arena gurus. We’re knowledgeable and helpful. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

Looking for new players to fill out our raiding team. Currently we are 11/11n 6/11h pushing for AOTC
We are in need of the following.

R-DPS- Warlock/Shammy/Boomkin/Mage

M-DPS- Warrior/Rogue/Shammy/Monk

Heals- Full atm but maybe in the future

Tanks- Full atm but maybe in the future

Any and all classes/specs are welcome!

We will be raiding tues/thur 8-11pm cst time with a 5-10min break around halfway through raid night

“Feel free to add any of the officers or join our wow community https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/R9kOyDnc3nO?region=US&faction=Alliance to chat or for more info LemLock#1686 Chetaria#11739 Ammunrae#1436”