Returning Player, not looking to be solo

Hey All,
I am a returning long time player. Problem is, I returned to no guild and none of my old friends. I know the game is in a rough spot right now but I am really hoping to get with a good group and get something really going.

I’m currently maining a warrior on Sargaras on the alliance side (I do have horde toons as well.) I’m willing to realm jump as well I just want a good group. I’m cool with basic raid progression as well, not looking to make be pushes. But I am up for mythic and mythic+ when I’m geared up for it.

I also enjoy pvp and willing to do some RBGs and arena as well.

Heya! I run a social, casual guild made up of mostly veterans and returnees. We raid Sunday/Mondays 9-11:30 pm EST and run M+, mount/xmog, legacy content and fun stuffs the rest of the week. I would love to tell you more about us! bnet: TheLibrarian#11426

Hey there! I’m from a guild on Area 52 horde. We’re an AOTC focused raiding guild. We value our community, and want to provide a long term home for all our members. We raid Fri/Sun 8-11 EST. If you’re interested I’ll leave our spill below

otherwise add me:

Bnet: Purple86#1959

Discord: Purple_86#9819

Hey Vaysvolf,

We’re looking to add more good people to our roster. We have a pretty diverse group of people who raid, m+, achievement hunt etc. Those pains with the game aren’t fun and we’re all suffering at the moment. We’re lucky as we have a good core of people playing together, mostly after 7pm ET and sporadically at the weekends.

Check out our recruitment post below. BattleTag info for the GM and myself is in there so reach out if you think we’d be a good fit!

[A]”No Fun” 10/10H SoD US-Proudmoore recruiting members to strengthen our raid team for current raid tier and 9.2.

We are a low drama adult guild with a nice atmosphere and helpful members. We are into our 12th tier as a guild and plan to be around for a lot longer. The guild has achieved AOTC each tier with some mythic kills to boot.

Are members enjoy raiding, torghast, running mythic +, and a few even like arena and bg’s

Raid times Thurs/Fri 10pm-1am PST

For more info contact

BT Armageddon#1703 Toon name Wolfestyle

Discord Armageddon#2397

Talk to you soon.

1 Like

Hey we are small tight-knit guild on Sargeras add my battletag BJensen28#1130 would love to chat with you.

Descendants of Lore is recruiting, we have a good foundation of long time players so although we have suffered from the New World and Diablo 2 exodus like everyone else we still have a foundation of long term players who play daily. I will leave our spam below and if you would like to talk more please feel free to add me to battlenet or Discord:

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh that has been around and consistently raiding since Vanilla (15 + Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 30 with, jobs, families, and adult responsibilities. We are careful with recruiting so no one gets lost in the crowd and everyone has a raid spot.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed but not at the expense of fun or sanity. We are currently:

6/10 H
10/10 N

We make a push for Heroic each expansion and sometimes dip a toe into a Mythic boss or two when we have the roster.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) and every other Saturday with plenty of opportunities for Mythic + throughout the week.

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for Shadowlands and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for a mage, Death Knight and Fury/Arms Warrior and 1 healer to round out our raid team. Also, may have room for 1 experienced raid tank for the right person. We are consistently raiding, but working to get our raid group up to 20 people so we can dip a toe into Mythic when we are ready.

If you have made it past the novella, please consider us if you are looking for a fun and friendly environment with an established, long term guild that doesn’t tolerate drama. Or if you are looking for a raid experience filled with silliness and dad jokes.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home.

Battlenet: Daveta#1154
Discord: Daveta#5455