Returning player, new to raiding, looking for a guild

Hey everybody! Work is slowing down now so I am getting back into the game. I quit playing at the beginning of the year. I have never really raided before, and I have only run Heroic dungeons. Normally a solo player but I want to change that now and start progressing with endgame content with friends.

This will be a reroll toon. So I wont be raid ready for a while. I will be working on either a Ret Paladin, Unholy/Frost DK or a Surv/BM Hunter, whichever one the guild prefers. I have no healing or tanking experience, but if I do go Paladin or DK, I will be open to learning how to to benefit the guild. I will also be working on whichever profession the guild needs/wants.

If your cool with having a new raider join your ranks, please reach out. Server and faction doesnt matter, and I am normally on most evenings after 5pm Pacific time.

Check out Evolved, we are a great home for players with all backgrounds and goals!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/harea-52-evolved-gaming-18-guild-recruiting/970813

The Fallen Horde on Thrall sounds like it might be a good fit for you! We really have a range of player and player styles and don’t mind teaching / gearing up new members. We run a lot of Mythic keys and raid Tuesday / Wednesday 8:30-11pm EST (so 5:30-7pm your time). We’d love to have a DK on our raid team if you enjoy playing that.
Feel free to message me on Discord if you want to chat!
Discord: KyoKai#8943

Here’s more about us:

Hello there!
[The Fallen Horde] is a Horde raiding guild on Thrall that welcomes a wide variety of player types! We are an active guild both in-game and on Discord. Our goal is AOTC each tier and we are 7/10N SoD (10/10 Heroic CN). While our raiding goal is progression, having fun is our top priority. We like to joke around with each other and have a good time with whatever we are doing. No matter if it’s raid, keys, old content for achievements, or anything else, we’ll have fun. And we do not put up with drama.

We love helping out our members. All types of players are welcome, whether you’re casual or hardcore, if you’re brand new or a seasoned veteran! We are a group of adults who all have lives and families, and we know sometimes things come up. Have a rotating shift? No problem.

Come see if we’re a good fit for you!

Raid Schedule
Tuesday / Wednesday 8:30pm – 11pm Server (EST)

If you would like to learn more, check out our website: thefallenhorde

Please feel free to apply on the website for the guild and / or the raid team!
You can also find us in game under the guild finder.
My Discord: KyoKai#8943

We can’t wait to have you come hang out with us and have some fun!

Hey!!

We are looking for players just like you. The Grateful undead is a casual raiding guild that is looking for new players with a thirst for pve content!! We raid one night a week. Our philosophy is that we are an aotc guild so we don’t have to pressure our players to push hard just to finish heroic. It allows us to take on players that are learning or returning that may not have raid experience. We are a friends first guild!!

Returning or new player looking for a casual raid/M+ guild? Look no further. We are a small guild that is looking to grow with new and returning players. Most members have responsibilities outside wow and the grateful undead wants to respect your time. Our goal has always been to foster friendships and a community of people that enjoy playing with one another. We keep our raid nights to once a week and support one another in KSM progression.

Apply in game or contact us!

Battlenet: Tumblefoot#11575
Disc: Tumble#5910

The Foreshadowing is a laidback group of people who just like to have fun. We are casual and easygoing but are also like to go as far as we can in raids. We are non-toxic. Basically we just want people who know how to play there class and learn from mistakes (because mistakes happen). We like to have fun and joke around while we are playing. Our raid times will be Tuesday/Sunday 7-930server. We are looking for some healers and DPS (a monk would not be a bad thing) We are kind of in the process of building back up. Life has kind of hurt our membership lately. Currently are 6/10N SOD If we interest you feel free respond to this post or contact me in game bnet is Crazyirish61#1337.

Thank You for your time.

Hello!
If you’re looking for a laid back guild I think mine might be a good fit for you, we raid one night per week we’re currently 10/10N moving to heroic this weekend.

We welcome both new and old players and there are generally M+ running throughout the week so there’s generally something going on in game :slight_smile:

If you’d like to chat more my discord is Del#6863

Good luck!