Returning player needs a guild

I’m on the GUL’DAN server. I requested membership at 10 different guilds, the max I was allowed. Not one of the guilds replied to me. My server seems low in population, but I’m not sure if it is, or just feels that way. I am hoping to find a casual guild as I am a causal player.

I played hardcore from day 1 back in 2004 and I was in the first guild to clear Molten Core. And among the first to clear Onyxia’s Lair, Ahn’Qiraj, Naxxramas and all the pre Burning Crusades original content. Then, marriage, kids and career took over and many years later I’m back.

I almost have my main to level 120 (119.5). Human Warrior, obviously Alliance. I prefer tanking, but will do whatever is needed. If you want me to heal with bandaids I’ll try, I’m a team player.

I’m willing to pay to transfer my toons to other servers, if I need to (Should I?). I’m on the west coast, PST time zone.

Always interested in strong players returning to the game. Lets chat.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517 on Bnet or Xantoniel#1979 on Discord

Hi Faap!

Omg, you are telling literally my story! My husband and I used to play hardcore during vanilla/bc, then kids, jobs etc. and almost no time for things I used to love.
I think you might like this guild that I joined when I was coming back to WoW (again ! I was quitting like 5 times during this years…) in this expansion. It’s a pretty cool community of mature people, most of us are 30+, have kids and jobs and understand that real life comes first. We also all used to raid more hadcore back in the days, but now we are just looking for a great time together (and some progression too!) in stress free atmosphere but at the same time when people are willing to help each other and be a good team player in raids. Check us out! I know it’s a different server but transfers are on sail now. Let me know if you want to learn more about us!

For more information contact me

Mirielle

Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541

Discord ID - Miriel#2724

OR

Novabomb (Guild Master / Raid Lead)

Battletag ID - Armageddon#1974

Discord ID - Skybolt#2791

and forgot to mention… I’m also on west coast!

What content are you interested in doing?

Hello, we are recruiting:

Lint Roll My Carpet | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1-3 am CST (Friday/Saturday 11 pm - 1 am PST)

Kawaiihealer#1404

Guild Master: Fiege
BNET: Fiege#1567

Hello there! Our Alliance guild [Duality] is recruiting all positions for BoD. We are a semi-hardcore / casual guild that have heroic on farm and are progressing into mythic!
Our current progression

• 8/8H Uldir-
  • 2/8M Uldir-
  • 9/9H BoD-
  • 1/9M BoD-

Our raid times

• Tuesday Optional Alt/Main run. 11pm EST - Until we clear it.
  • Wednesdays / Thursdays 9PM - 12pm EST.

Looting system : RC loot council, with any personal loot people don’t need and can trade.

Server : Whisperwind/ Dentarg- Alliance heavy sever.

Voice Chat : Team Speak 3

What we’re looking for
Being on time and prepared for raids. Which Includes :

• Enchanted -
  • Gem slots filled -
  • Food -
  • Flasks -
  • Potions -

Recruiting

• Tank -
  • Melee Dps -
  • Ranged Dps -
    Spec not excluded to exceptional players.
    We also do regular group content such as Mythic+ dungeons, Island Expos, Leveling alts together, and hang out playing other games with each other as well. If you’re interested, we could always use more dedicated people that’d like to join a gaming community such as ours.

You can contact me here :
Battle-net tag - Vercross#1411

Runetotem/Uther
Friendly Casual Guild. Providing a good environment for everyone to have fun. Seeking active members for our core normal BOD. Wed/Fri/Sat. We run mythic + most every day. PST for more information. We have a few returning players from the BC Wotlk era.Thank you

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin%

Currently 8/9M, 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Thank you for all your replies. The wife and I are leaving for Paris tomorrow, so I probably won’t reach out to anyone for a couple weeks. I doubt the Mrs. wants me playing videos from the hotel :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

Haha, have a great trip, Faap!

P.S. If you would like to chat when you get back - please add me on discord or battle net

Mirielle

Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541

Discord ID - Miriel#2724

Have fun and be safe.

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 6-8 pm PST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server.

We are definitely a more casual guild. Our goal is to get AoTC each raid tier, but we want to have fun while we do it!

You can read more at:

You can contact me(Evolved Recruitment Officer) at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 or our Recruitment Assistant at BNet Kithain#11187 or Discord Kithain#9751 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley: