Returning player looking to raid Sat/Sun/Mon. Spriest

Hello! Here’s my story

When classic first came out, I was playing pretty regularly. Had a blast playing 1-60 and was excited to start working towards raiding. I had a stroke of bad luck though as the guild I was a part of decided that they were going to raid on Tues/Wed nights, which I wasn’t able to do due to work.

As time went on I started to play less and less, until one day I logged on and my entire guild was gone…they all transferred to a different realm. I stopped playing all together for awhile.

Recently I started playing again and to make matters worse, it seems like not only did my guild transfer away, but a vast majority of Horde side transferred off. Tldr my realm is dead.

So I’ve been doing a bit of research and decided that I may transfer to this server if I can find a home. Unfortunately due to my experience on classic so far, my gear is pretty bad. I’ve been trying to gear myself up but it’s hard on a dead realm : (

If you’re a guild that raids Sat, Sun, or Mon and don’t mind taking in a barely pre-bis shadow priest, feel free to contact me.

Bnet: Knups#1611
Discord: Knups#8161

1 Like

Hope you find your way to our server. There are plenty of weekend raids by guilds and many pugs too. Both guilds I have toons in Molten Core Mercenaries and Cylance are done on weekends and are friendly and understanding, but there are many others on this server as well. There are some jerks/wannabe trolls, but you learn them quick and just ignore them, its a great server.

I’d suggest making a lvl 1 toon and talking to people, cause i dont see many come to the forums. Hit me up ingame and i’ll give you the Mankrik discord, although you can probably find it somewhere in the forums. If i dont respond right away, just give me a min, last 3 weeks of HWL grind and i’m probably running for my life or trying to dispel someones FAPs