Returning Player looking for weekends

Hey all,

Please view my logs from when I used to raid
please add the h:
ttps://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/proudmoore/youtubenatty?zone=8&new=true
_
Here is my alt:
ttps://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/proudmoore/tunnelvision?zone=8&new=true
_

I stopped raiding after Warlords due to increased time commitments to work. Now I’m looking to come back. I’m looking primarily for a weekend schedule as I may need to work late during the week.

I would say that I’m still a serious player and can play any class/spec/role. I am looking to be a RDPS during SL.I’ve searched hard and it’s pretty hard to find guilds that would fit my schedule. So here I am posting this.

I am looking for a solid crew that i can push mythic raiding at a reasonable pace with. I am also open to any faction or server for the right group.

Please leave your message/contact info here or get in touch with me:
Azzofkhan#1413

We are currently building a raiding group for weekend raiding. We plan to start between 8PM-9PM EST. Outside of raiding, we plan to be a bit casual and just have a good time, but we do plan to focus on AotC Heroic clears. We are Horde side on Zul’jin, and are currently filling all roles.

If you have any questions, you can reach me on discord or on bnet.

Bnet: Kranely#1346
Discord: imKranely#7770

Hey Scrupperoni, I’ll message you on bnet!

Feel free to add me. retrowave#11236

Hey!

Crimson Brotherhood is looking to add RDPS headed into shadowlands. Check us out.

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326