Returning Player Looking For Weekend Raiding Guild

Greetings, and happy holidays! That itch to play WoW has returned again, but this time around, I’m wanting to start fresh. By that I mean finding a new guild, meeting new people, etc.

A little about me: I like to consider myself relatively laid back and I’ve been playing off and on since late Wrath and primarily played Warlock (Affliction/Destruction mainly). While yes, I’m am an altoholic, Warlock has always been my “safe” class. While I’m willing to play pretty much anything (besides healers; nothing against them, I just have next to no experience playing one), I’d prefer to play Affliction, Destruction, Shadow Priest, Arms Warrior, or Fire Mage. I’m not much of a talker when it comes to VC…I usually use a soundboard instead. Don’t worry, I’m not the kind to spam random nonsense; I prefer finding humorous situations to play the sounds.

Server doesn’t matter. I’ll level something on pretty much any of them if need be…my frugal side has me not liking the concept of paid transfers. But, if there’s any guilds on servers I have 70s on that are recruiting, that’d be great. Current roster of level 70s: Warlock, Warrior, Mage, DK, and Rogue on Area52. Also a warrior, DH, and mage on Proudmoore.

Edit: Forgot a few things.
I’m on EST time zone.
Discord: ghouli
Bnet: Ghouli#11770

Hey there bud. We might be a good fit for you. Below is our info. Hit me uo if interested.

**About us: **

We are a Horde based guild on Zul’jin
We are 8/9H Amidrassil & 9/9H ASC
We are a guild that likes to do all content be it N/H raiding and some prog into Mythic without being hardcore and/or elitist.
We have a very active discord we hang out in daily and post in all day.
We like to have friendships instead of just numbers we want you in discord talking and in guild.
18+ guild

What we offer:

Active and very friendly guild enviroment.
Mythic keys from 2 all the way to 23s right now.
Heroic Raiding twice a week.
Normal raiding for alts and those who cant make heroics, once a week after progressing into Heroic.
Mount and Xmog runs (gm is a mount collector and goes daily on runs)
TW raids when they are available.
SUPER active Discord !
Friendly enviroment to grow and thrive.
Safe place for Women and LGBTQIA to enjoy playing

What we are looking for:

Needs: Heals - Hpally or MW
Mdps - Ww Monk, Warrior
Rdps - Lock, Evoker, Ele Sham, BM Hunter

Raid:
People who show up consistently
People who are not going to flake and leave after a few wipes (raid wipes happen)
Good attitudes
Knowledge of class playing.
(Willing to look at all classes and specs, no immediate denials)

Raid Times

(Prog group) Fridays and Saturdays 9pm - 12am EST
(Alt and extras) Wednesdays 9pm -11pm EST
(Xmog/Mount/TW) Sundays 7pm -9pm EST

We accept all players and are not just looking for raiders.

If this seems like a good fit or even just interested feel free to reach out to us, either by replying here or messaging us on the socials.

Bnet: Dragonss#11100, Nymue#11411

Discord: Dragons2406, Nymue#8593

Server Zul’jin: Dragonss, Nymueh

Thankyou for your time and as always, Embrace the Chaos be Epic

Hey There :slight_smile:

We are actively seeking both healers and DPS to fill our roster. Feel free to check us out at <Time Well Spent> Recruiting for S4 and Beyond - MultiCharacter Mythic Gearing and CE Focus - W/Th/Sun 9-12 ET for further information. Happy to answer any questions, reach out!

Thank

Tired of playing alone? -± Guild: Weekends are for WoW-± is a new guild on Area52 that is interested in recruiting all levels, classes and specs! We plan to run Mythic+ dungeons (KSM), causal raiding 8/9 N Amirdrassil (AOTC focused), host social events (transmog) and PvP. Raid times are Sat/Sun 9am-12pm EST. If you feel like you’d be a good fit reach out.

1 Like

Good morning,

Its Bloodlust Not Hero, H Thrall, is recruiting reliable dps (esp mage/warlock) and a healer for our Fri/Sat night, 8-11 pm EST raid team. The guild has been around for about 10 years, with some of us having raided together since Wrath. We are a 21+ adult guild with an often bawdy sense of humor. We are very LGBTQ friendly. We are a cross faction guild.

We achieve AoTC for every tier, and are currently 9/9N ,8/9 H. We have families and work schedules and raid to relax and have fun. On off nights we run m+ and prefer to do that with guild groups. Nearly all of our raiders have KSM or are close to it… We are also willing to help gear up guildies who may either be changing their main, or are simply behind and want to gear up for raiding. Casual player? That’s fine too!

If this sounds like a group that would mesh with your preferences, add me, Tails#1421 and we can chat!

1 Like

What is your Btag or Discord info?

BloodElfBrie#1778

Would you need a WW/BM or a frost/blood dk more?

See here: