Returning player looking for some friends :D

Ayo!

I stopped playing in MoP and have a craving to play WoW again. I’m thinking of levelling a new character to get the hang of the game again. Not sure if I want to play Horde or Alliance (I don’t really care).

Are there any groups or guilds who would like an extra friend to level with? I’ll be kind of a casual player. I’m NA EST timezone :smiley:

Would love to meet some new peeps !!!

1 Like

Hi Fallwind!

I think you would be a great fit for our guild and community, Found a Green Quest!

If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Sundays and are interested in buildng up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Kiuayoukai or Vath know if you’re interested
Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord Nightraven2015#7854
Battle.net DrDruid#1321

Hey Fallwind!

Night Renegades is currently recruiting and would love for you to stop by and meet the fam! We are a tight knit gaming community that expands over a few different games.

NR is an Ally Mid-Core AOTC guild on Doomhammer/Baelgun that has been around since the start, we are currently open to any roles/classes and are looking for people that are a great fit for our community and raid team. We also have M+ groups that run before raids and on weekends.

If you are interested in a chat or a few group runs please feel free to contact anyone listed below!
Bip-Doomhammer Dudz#1750 (Bnet) Dudz#7637 (Discord)
Bacstabath-Baelgun Eli#1219 (Bnet)

Current Progression:
11/11N (server 1st) 11/11H AotC SoFO (realm 4th)
10/10H SoD AOTC
9/10H CN
12/12 Nya AOTC

Raid Times:
Wed/Thurs
2000-2300 EST

Guild Application:

RaiderIO:

Hello Fallwind! We would love to have you join our family if we look like a good fit! From Ashes is an alliance guild my husband and I lead on the Whisperwind/ Dentarg servers. We are a social/ casual guild with a low stress raiding environment. Most of our members are older members (most are between mid 30s - 50s) with children and full time jobs. Our goal is to have a guild that feels like a family, where our members actually care about one another and want to hang out. We are firm believers that real life comes first and that this is supposed to be something we enjoy, not a job. We raid Normal and Heroic only, on Wed/ Sun from 8p-10p cst (raiding is not required to be in the guild though!), have lots of off night events scheduled (in game and out), and a pretty active discord. We try to do as much as we can together as possible whether that be fun runs/ mythic dungeons/ raids/ achievements/ etc. Here is our guild spam if you want to check it out: (A) From Ashes (Whisperwind/Dentarg) Recruiting

If we sound like a good fit and you would like to chat please contact me in game or add my btag: Chelusa#1974. Good luck in your guild search.

Hey Fallwind!

My new guild “The Legal Bananas,” on Stormrage Alliance US is chill & casual & very welcoming! There are often many guildies leveling alts still! We are getting ready to raid Seplucher for the first time this weekend, but you’re not required to raid! We also have nights where we run tmog runs & other times where we play Jackbox Party or Cards Against Humanity!

Please check out my recruitment spam:

If you’re interested or have any questions, please dm me via discord: FluffyPanda#6738

Can’t wait to hear from you! :heart: I hope you have an amazing rest of your day!

Looking for a fun laid back guild? Then you might be a good fit for our Horde guild on Zuljin, Aincrad. <> We are a long standing group of friends who banded together to form a guild in preparation for Dragonflight. Our focus in running mythic + and lots of it. We are also planning to raid Wednesday and Thursday from 10:00pm to 12:30am EST. We are a very laid back group looking to always have a good time. We still maintain our focus when it comes to higher key content and raids, but still gotta have some fun. Our community likes to poke fun and have a good time, but we are always willing to help one another out. Our group is from all around the US and Canada, so well versed for sure.

Again, our current plan is to raid (Heroic) 2.5 hours on Wednesday/Thursday from 10PM-12:30AM EST. Almost every other night of the week we are always running keys of some sort.

We run off the base system for loot for any runs, but we will always help gear others once members are geared on main characters. Like stated, we always love to help out our members.

If you’re interested or have other questions, contact:

GM: Heartshocker (Bnet: Heart#1732 Discord: Heartshocker#8552)
Officers: Urchicksugly (Bnet: Spiz#1415 Discord: RuhRoh#2296)
Gròws (Bnet: Grows#11118 Discord: Grows#9537)

Hey man!

Trinity is a group of players who have enjoyed content from Vanilla/Classic days to Shadowlands & looking at building a team(s) for DragonFlight. We are currently just focusing on Mythic+ and getting ready for Season 4 Mythic+

We are looking for any new & returning players that enjoy having a place to hang out, play the game, gear up & even play other games on our off nights.

We are pretty laid back, we are learning new alts and trying new things to keep it different & trying to have fun with it.

If you want to talk more, I added my Battlenet below.
Real ID: Eredric#1237
Discord ID: eredric#8934