Returning player looking for relaxed raid environment

Hey there, I’m a returning (on and off the last year :frowning: ) player looking for a new home and hoping to progress in the upcoming raids.

I am mainly a healer, with a lot of raid experience with previous expansions.

Looking mainly for evening raiding, and just to have some fun doing mythic+ or whatever else. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi Knox! We might be a good fit for you. Check us out and let me know if you have any questions. :slight_smile: Good luck with your search!

Evolved Gaming - Horde - Area 52

We are always looking for new members to come and join our age 18+, multi-gaming community!

We are currently rounding out our raid team on the Horde side of things, and there’s room for you! We are currently working through Heroic (4/9H). We raid Wednesday and Thursday from 8:30-10:30pm EST (optional additional hour on Thursdays), with Friday as an optional 3rd raid night.

Not into raiding? No problem. We are doing mythic plus dungeons for people coming together as a guild. Questing, leveling, etc. etc.! For other information please check out the thread below.

Any questions, feel free to come find me on Discord - Nystera#3611.

Hi Knox, I think we can be a great fit for you!

We also will be doing an alt/recruitment trial run tonight (BoD normal at 11 EST) that you are welcome to join if you would like to get a feel of our guild!

Armageddon Industries - Horde - Area 52 - Age 25+

About Us:

Our guild environment/community is like back in the glory days of WotLK. A mature atmosphere free of stress, vulgarity, discrimination, and all that other toxic stuff is our top priority. We are more than just raiding and focus on building gaming friendships with like minded adults. We are a “real life first guild” meaning we see gaming as a hobby and not another job. :slight_smile: We are a multi game community: WoW, Destiny 2, ESO, GW2, and Anthem.

BfA Progression: BoD 6/9H & 9/9N, Uldir 8/8H (AotC)

Legion Progression: Antorus 11/11H (AotC), ToS 9/9H (AotC), NH 10/10H (AotC), ToV 3/3H (AotC), EN 4/7M & 7/7H (AotC)

Mission

• Fun and stress free is more important than loot or progression.

• Provide a mature atmosphere free of “teenager/young adult” drama, ignorance, and constant foul language.

• Maintain quality membership over quantity of members. We do not mass invite just to pump membership numbers. We take pride in considering player personality, loyalty, helpfulness, and game history over current skill and gear. Skill and gear can be helped, bad attitudes (racist, elitist, egocentric, offensive, etc) cannot.

• Expect fellow members to earn their way and not be carried. We do expect you to reasonably maintain your raid toon.

• DRAMA will not be tolerated. Keep it chill or get /gkicked.

Raiding Rules

Must be in voice chat. (at least to listen, we use discord)

Guild works hard to provide consumables, but we expect you to be prepared with your OWN consumables.

If you are not on time you may lose your spot for the night.

Loot system - Personal loot. Clean, simple, drama free.

If you repeatedly die to a mechanic holding back progression (for whatever reason, including tech issues), you might be asked to temporarily step out for that boss.

Schedule of Guild Sponsored Events

WoW

• T/Th 11pm-2am Server (EST) - Core Raid Team

• Sun - Dungeons (Mythic/Timewalkers/Challenge)

If you are interested, contact us in game/discord:

Mirielle

Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541

Discord ID - Miriel#2724

Novabomb (Guild Master / Raid Lead)

Battletag ID - Armageddon#1974

Discord ID - Skybolt#2791

Or reply here:

1 Like

Hey Knox! We could use another healer, we’re an active guild, hang out together a lot doing all sorts of content, we even turn farming into a game so as to make it more enjoyable. I tossed our copy paste info down below, feel free to add me so we can chat if it piques your interest.

Prestige WorldWide (Area52)

We are an all adult 9/9N 8/9H BOD guild, but whats more than that is we are a group of friends. We raid together, we push keys together, we take care of our weekly islands together, run old content together, and play other games together. We joke around in discord. And have fun playing the game. We openly welcome anyone that wishes to join us into this environment, including them in all we do, and need more!

Tuesday/Wednesday
9pm-12am eastern time

We’re in need of
1 Healer (Rdruid MW Monk preferred all considered)
1 Melee dps (DK DH Warrior preferred all considered)
2 Ranged dps (Mage Lock preferred all considered)

If you aren’t on that list don’t worry, our bouncers take tips, so hit up btag or discord anyway we’ll see what we can do :boom:

Btag: Sataraa#1236
Discord: Sataraa#6900

Hey there Knox, I’d be highly interested in chatting.

Second Rate is a semi-hardcore weekend raiding guild that is currently looking for new and experienced players for BoD mythic progression and pushing M+ keys. We formed at the launch of Battle of Dazar’alor and have been able to achieve a rather fair amount of progression for a startup guild.

Raid Schedule
Raid Times are Saturday/Sunday 7pm-10pm EST
Invites go out 15 mins prior to raid start

Current Tier prog is 9/9H and 1/9M

Cost
Feast, flasks, and repairs are all provided. Pots are your own.

Expectations

• 18+ years old.
  • Discord and a mic are required
  • High raid attendance and preparation.

Contact Information

Nexeon - Battlenet: NoSleeves#1843 / Discord: Doodlez#5583
Doc - Battlenet: DrDebauchery#1293 / Discord: DrDebauchery#0961

Hey there,

My name is Caselock and I’m one of the leads for Team Green within the Ex Inferno community on Area 52.

We’re a one day a week raid team (Tuesday Evenings from 830pm-12am EST). If that’s something you’re interested in, please let me know and lets see if we’d be a good fit for you!

Feel free to reach out to myself or one of the other team leaders.

Caselock#1883 - Caselock
kbmighty#1176 - Lurentas
Yaz1018#1626 - Tinywrath