Returning Player Looking for Raiding Guild

As the title suggest I am looking to find a new raiding home after a much needed break from the game. I have been back for about three weeks after leaving mid way through Ny’alotha in BFA. I can provide logs from Ny’alotha and patches before along with the few logs that I have since returning. I have already achieved AoTC this patch and I’m looking for a solid raid group to push into mythic with. I am not super geared with my current ilvl being about 209 but I run keys regularly (atleast 10 a week and some of those are up to +15’s) so gearing has been a pretty steady process.

I do live on eastern Standard time in the US and I have a day job so I cant raid to late but something with raid times starting at 8p.m. and running to about 12 p.m. would be ideal.

Looking forward to meeting you guys and getting going killings some bosses so if you’d like comment you’re guild and your discord so we can talk and I’ll post my discord an btag below. If you have any further questions feel free to ask in the comments or just pm me on either.

Btag: TitanHorizon#1733
Discord: Titan#6995

Hello there, we raid 1 day per week and in that time frame. I’ll give ya the link to our info, and if you’re interested, we’d love to hear from you!

Issatrash,

Lemme refer you to Mementô

We raid Friday & Saturday 7:30-10pm Eastern Standard Time – recruiting to push mythic content. Our leader is currently 3/10 Mythic experienced and increasing, with past cutting edge experience.

If you have any interest, I can answer questions you might have, by contacting me at the following links:

Discord - siddyy#4918
Battletag - pixel#12533

I hope we hear from you, and good luck. There are tons of great guilds out there and I hope you find the right one for you.

~Siddyy

Hi Issa! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Hi, I’m from Bring the Pain on Area 52 (Horde, of course) and we are recruiting a few dps (and a tank) to start mythic progression!

We just got our AOTC this week, and while we love to goof around and kill each other on trash, we still made it to 4/12M last raid tier. Our goal, at this point, is just to see how far we can get!

Thurs/Sun 7-10pm EST. Feel free to message me with any questions! Synthesize#1822

Hey Issa! Bitter End is a new guild on Tichondrius Horde. We recently moved from alliance on Emerald Dream and were 10/10H, 2/10M. We have moved to Tichondrius in search of a larger pool of talented players to achieve our goal of CE raiding.

We are looking to develop a new raid team for the remainder of this tier and to go into next tier strong! We are currently looking for most classes/specs and all roles.

Raid times are Tuesday & Thursday 8:30-11:30 EST.

If interested or if you would like to know more, please contact me via Discord: Krovek#8612

Also our guild application is: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc7OmPpSWgaXFTpixa_FQouLcZEVv0QL7O943DVtEjfUgF7jg/viewform

Hey Issatrash,

Fusion is a core group of friends who have raided every tier together since Legion, and some who go all the way back to raiding ICC together. We are a semi-casual group who likes to have fun, but we also like to down sh*t, reach AOTC and push into mythic content. We are at 10/10H CN and hit AOTC prior to nerf. The slowing of content has left gaps in our rosters, so we’re looking to add some new recruits or combine with another guild that is interested and has similar values. We are looking for Healers, Tanks, DPS. Play whatever is fun for you. We hope that our guild will adapt to each other.

TL:DR:
Guild: Fusion
Server: Stormrage
Faction: Alliance
Raid days/times: Current: Wed 8:30-10:30PM EST; 9.1: Wed/Sun 8:30-10:30PM EST
Atmosphere: Adult humor, laid back, a bit crass, Adult-friendly (life happens); 18+
Discord is required for raids, open for hangs

Contact Us:
Alces: Disc: Calamitymoose#9360 / Bnet: Moose#11314
Stang: Disc: stang#6206 / Bnet: Stang#1347
Kip: Disc: Fipple#7973 / Bnet: Pikul#1586
Noc: Disc: Nocnai#1806 / Bnet: nocnai#1397

Hi Issatrash, is currently recruiting to start raiding! We are currently rebuilding with quite a few returning players and leadership being 6/10M! We are looking to raid Tuesday and Thursday 930pm-1230pm EST! We also enjoy RBGs, Arenas and M+.

We are looking for all roles except for tanks!

If any of this interests you please feel free to reach out!

GM - Giri#1101 Bnet Giri#4422 Discord
Officer - Cosmes#6940

Hope to hear from you and happy hunting!