Returning player, Looking for raiding guild

Hey hey,

Thought it would just be easy to talk about myself here quickly and see if anybody is interested in having a chat!

27 years old, spend all my time either working, talking footy or playing games.

I used to be a cutting edge raider back in Wrath/Cata/MoP, who hasn’t really played too much the last few expansions other than the odd M+ and daily quests!
(Happy to go into detail over comms about previous raiding experience)

However, i’m super excited by what i’ve seen so far for SL and i’ve decided i want to find some people to enter the new expansion and progress with, Looking to raid 2-3 nights a week, Can make myself available any nights other than Fri/Sat.

This warrior i’m posting with is the character i’ve been playing casually with this expansion however i’m open to playing anything other than a caster DPS as that’s just a role i’ve never enjoyed!

Just to clarify, I don’t have geared characters of all roles for the remainder of BFA but i would love to be apart of the guild whilst i do get myself upto scratch so i can play with you guys for the remainder of the expansion! (I don’t expect to be carried)

Will play on any server/faction if i’m able to meet a group of people i do really click with!

Cheers for getting this far :wink:

Tigerland#11961

Hi Mate

We’ve just started a new guild towards the end of this expansion called Reformation of the Moose (Khaz’goroth Server, Alliance), with players who’ve been playing/raiding as far back as Vanilla. We are looking to get a consistent team together to raid in Shadowlands, with AOTC as the main goal, with potential to push into early Mythic raiding.

We are a very laid back group of individuals, ranging from 20 years old to 50+, with a range of experience/skills who are currently spending this time using Mythic+ to gear up toons/alts, while experimenting to find the toons we feel we would like to take into Shadowlands.

We have more players coming back from Classic when Shadowlands hits as we’ve all been getting hyped up on the changes that have currently been announced.

If you’d like to check us out and have a chat, please feel free to contact me on Missy#1984

Hi, how are you going.

Do you want to add me, CoeXane#1340. My discord is also /w4XwhqY if you want to come and fill out an application or atleast have a look at it :slight_smile:

Good speaking to you man

Hey Tiger

Entity is a heroic AOTC guild on Aman’Thul, we are bolstering our core raid team moving forward into Shadowlands, atm we are recruiting ranged and melee dps, alts and social members are always welcome.

This guild has been around since Wrath, some of us have been playing together since BC. We are a group of mature, laid back, friendly players committed to clearing content and achieving AOTC for each raid tier, most of us have family and/or work commitments, we understand that real life happens and must take precedence over gaming. We have had quite a few new and returning players join us and we are more than happy to help you gear up :slight_smile:

We raid Weds/Thurs nights 8pm til 10.30pm server time, we also run mythic plus, visions, islands and some of us run old content for achieves and mounts. I have added you to bnet if you want to have a chat, I wish you the best of luck in your search for a new home :smiley:

Boop might be a good fit!

Guild Name: Of Cabbages and Kings
Faction: Horde
Server: Barthilas
Raid Times: Sun/Mon 830-1030 SVT

Of Cabbages and Kings is looking for more members in the lead up to Shadowlands. We are an older group, kinda mature and predominantly from the Aus east coast. Discord based we are looking to build a small (15-16 people) norm/heroic raid team for Shadowlands and perhaps some late BFA raiding. Raiding will be twice a week, schedule Sunday and Monday 830 - 1030 svt. We also enjoy a mix of dungeons, M+, achievements and occasional pvp.

At this stage we are looking to recruit the right people to get the right team fit. Currently looking for more heavy hitters both ranged and melee.

If interested please contact Priaris in game or hit me up on discord: Arystyn#5160