Returning player looking for raiding guild

I main a 429ilvl hpal (horde, A52), and can play both prot and ret. I’ve been playing a paladin since WoD MoP, and have mythic raiding experience dating back to Legion.

I’m looking for a guild that is going to be, or is, working its way through the beginning of mythic this tier. Nothing too serious but a group of people who still want to progress as much as possible. Ideally late night weekday raid times.

Thanks!

Hey looks like youd be a good fit! -Illidan. Recruiting Raiders for Mythic Progression NEED A COUPLE MORE DPS! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Divine Esports - Horde - Tichondrius
Aberrus: 9/9H 1/9M
Vault: 8/8H 2/8M

Hello, after taking a slight break from Mythic raiding we are looking to build back up our roster and begin pushing mythic for the upcoming tiers!

1. AOTC Every tier since BFA
  2. Weekly mythic+ (20s+)
  3. Semi-hardcore Mythic Progression

Our raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 7:30-10:30pm PST (10:30pm-1:30am EST) Recruitment Needs:

• x1 Tank - Prefer Brew or Veng but open to any
  • Hpriest or HPally
  • Shadow / Warlock / Boomy
  • DK / DH / Warrior
    High Priority Classes, Open to anything

Btag: Tyrue#1545
Discord: Tyrue.

Hey - my guild Daybreak is recruiting DPS for our AOTC/Mythic roster. We formed prior to season 2 of Dragonflight by mythic raider friends, aiming to achieve AOTC every tier and while we are not CE focused, we plan on going into mythic while keeping a casual and chill environment. Even though we aim for a casual raiding environment we do expect our raiders to keep up with basic raider things such as show up prepared, be gemmed, enchanted, know fights, etc…

As a guild we’ve Progressed to AOTC VotI 2/8M, and AOTC Aberrus.

Raid times: Monday and Wednesday, 7pm to 10pm PST.

We welcome any chill player to join as well on a normal member status.

If you’re interested you can reach me or our GM Grum

Discord: bresei#4676
Bnet: bresei#1157

Discord: Grum#9775
Bnet: Grum#11774

Cheers!

Hey there pal, take a look at our guild and see if its a good fit for you. You look like a good candidate to fill a position/class we need.

Please reach out with any questions. Thank you for your consideration and best of luck!

Hiya! I raid with a guild called Requiem on Wyrmrest Accord Horde side. Right now we run a weekly 3/9 M clear for vaults, and we’re mostly looking to fill our ranks for a CE push in 10.2! (DPS our primary need, ret pally too! :D) We’re a tight group of friends that love sharing our energy with others. Our raid times are Sunday Monday, 9 PM EST-12AM. If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, feel free to hit me up here, on discord barny8263 , or on bnet Eggs#11694 . GL in your search!