Returning player looking for raid guild TWW

I am a long time player and i am looking for a new raid guild that does AoTC. I currently have every class at max level and am open to playing almost any roll (I prefer tankng and healing but i enjoy doing dps). Before Dragonflight i achieved AoTC each teir for past few expansions.

Raid times must fall into these days and times
Days:Tues, Wed, Thurs (some combination of 2 days)
Times: 7pm to 12am EST

I do play outside of those times but i can only commit to the days/times above.

RECRUITING AOTC+ RAIDERS:
no hunters or tanks needed at this time
Trial run Tuesdays, 9-11pm eastern (8-10pm central). Let’s GO!

About our Raid Team:
AOTC every season with solid players that have class flexibility. Leader and others have Mythic raiding background.
Tue Wed 8-10pm CDT (9-11pm eastern). S4 Heroic Awakened raids on farm, still clearing on Tuesdays for alts, trials and fun.

People can join any guild on any realm in the upcoming TWW xpac. No server transfers necessary. (Wowhead Nov, 2023)

Guild Information: Horde cross faction
The Dignified on Blade’s Edge is a large 13 yr old FUN, non-toxic, no drama, player friendly guild.
Casual raids Fri Sat 6-8pm CDT open to all guildies.
Remix raids open to all guildies every day.
RBGs scheduled 4 nights a week and RBG push team 2 nights a week.
Mythic Mondays, M+ in guild chat every day, weekly old content runs, parties, raffles, mog contests, old school fun things!
We love people! Everyone is welcome here. We are The Dignified!

BNET: Death#12773
Discord: olrazzledazl
BNET: Stormy#1445

Guild Spam below.

Good luck on the search.

-Dudz

Welcome back Swiftheals!

Every class and every role is exactly what we are looking for! LOL We do love versatility.

Check us out:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30-11p EST
Thursday 8:30-11p EST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We offer a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes triggers or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET:
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord:
zoobee27 (zoobee#8147)

We are a fun guild that focuses on AOTC with the desire to do some mythic. We are seeking dedicated raiders with the same goals in mind. Classes needed are havoc DH, Fury/Arms warrior and mage, although we are open to all possibilities.

Raid nights: Tues, Wednesday, Thursday from 8:50pm-midnight central time.
Btag: Oriel#1933
Discord: Oriel1933

Hit me up at peyo#1247. Would love to chat more. A few of us just returned in season three and getting ready for TWW and hit AOTC and Mythics. This would be for our core raid team

Hey Swiftheals! We are currently open to all classes and factions!
We have been around since the start of TBC on Lightbringer, and recently moved to Sargeras to rejoin old members and close friends who continued to play. The friendship bonds that were created through our guild culture and adventures persisted stronger than a raid flask. We hope to build new friendships while fortifying the existing ones.

We have a unique mix of players of those that have recently come back, and those who continued to play at a high level (AOTC, KSM, KSH, etc.). So it is a great opportunity for those who have recently come back and want to experience content with us returners while being helped by our veterans. We were all seasoned raiders that pushed progression back in the day. But now our main focus is to be a N-S-R-G: Non-sweaty-Social-Raiding-Guild.

We are looking to have people running mythic plus, pvp, and weekly raids. We quickly got AOTC with all Awakened raids and got the Awakened Hero title. We raid Tuesday & Thursday (7:30PM CST - 10:30PM CST). We have been actively running Mythic 0 - 6 to gear up new guildies, while our veteran raiders are pushing higher keys.

Feel free to add me on BNet at Tyronious#1742 or on Discord @ Tyronious88. I look forward to chatting with you and possibly raiding and doing keys together!

Hi Swiftheals, it sounds like we may be a good fit for you! I’m Ish from Unyielding on Lightbringer and I’m the GM. We’re currently recruiting for our AOTC raid group and we’re looking for a Resto druid or some non-hunter ranged DPS. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9-12 EST. We’ve achieved AOTC every tier this expansion and we’re just looking to fill a couple of key roles for raid going into TWW.
Please reach out to me or my raid lead on discord if that sounds like it’s something that interests you.
I’m Ishythesquishy and he’s Makiko at Cloutchocula69.

I would love to chat with you. We are an aotc guild that raid wed thur 9-12 est. Very active outside of discord. Hit me up on discord Bigkef#8664 if your still looking and would like to chat