Returning player looking for new home

Hi anyone who reads this. Im a tbc player returning to wow and looking for a new place to transfer all my toons over since all my friends and ex guild quit.

Ive been playing since tbc took a step back in bfa because well bfa.

I have every class at 120 and can farm to catch up with other guildees no problem. I can fill any role the guild needs just let me know!

Alliance or horde doesnt matter and im trying to raid in 8.3 ideally.

Btag is Sev#12729

I look forward to hearing from any of you!

Hello, we are recruiting:

How Long On Brez | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1:00am-3:30am CST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922

Evening! We are looking to fill out our roster for the remainder of the tier, as well as into 8.3 and beyond! We are looking for DPS (off spec tank is helpful), with a focus on casters, and holy paladin/disc priest for healers.

Natural Latency [A] is a newly formed raiding guild on Stormrage looking to add to our team! We recently migrated from a low population server, so although we’re a new guild, we are definitely not new to raiding! We’re looking for like-minded adults who want to experience and clear content each tier, with our main goal being to get Ahead of the Curve as quickly and efficiently as possible.

Who are we?

Our ultimate goal for raiding is Ahead of the Curve, with the potential to move into mythic raiding as we expand our roster.

We’re a group of friends who have been raiding together in some form for many years. We want to continue to progress without having to commit to make raiding a full time job. We mess up and we make fun of each other because of it – we know not to take things too seriously because that’s when it starts to feel like work. We face palm and laugh; we cuss and roll our eyes; we get frustrated some nights, but we always come back each night with a fresh attitude. We understand that things happen, and sometimes our natural latency gets in the way, but we enjoy the people that we’re with and we have fun!

Raid Times

Our raid times are Tuesdays and Thursdays 9:00 to 11:30 EST/server time.

If this sounds like something you may be interested in, please feel free to reach out to me (Nayely) via battletag (Nayely#1725) or discord (Nayely#5201)!

Hey there! My guilds recruiting some more for our raid team we raid on fri/sat 6-9 (pst) we do M+ thro out the week and other shenanigans as well. We are heroic focused raiding guild that strives for AotC and we also dabble in mythics! If you are interested please add me to btag and we can chat some more :). My btag is Hera#1937

Cheers and Good luck!

:fish::fish: Come be a big fish in a little pond! :fish::fish:
We are a server first raiding guild because apparently no other guilds stay together long enough to compete. :sob:

When we raid:
We raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings from 9pm-12am EST.

Where we raid lately:
Currently at 4/8M 8/8H Eternal Palace – looking to push through a full clear before 8.3 drops.

The raid team itself is a group of tight-knit friends who are great raiders as well as great people! We have played together for many years, and consistently downed progression content while it was current. We push for efficiency during the 9 hours we raid every week. We have several raiders that consistently parse in the 90th+ percentile on progression and farm fights.

Always looking to improve the raid team for the long term!

Contact me via btag Synsyr#1259 or discord Synsyr#4667 or Blotto at btag Blotto#11543

Hello! We are currently recruiting DPS (Mage specifically, but other classes are welcome as well). You sound like you might be a good fit to our guild so I’ll give you the generic guild recruit post below and hopefully I’ll hear back from you!

AoN, short for Addicts of Nightlife on Area 52, is currently looking for a few more members to balance out our roster for The Eternal Palace. We’re a semi-casual bunch that raid on the weekends and work on M+, farming and other activities during the week. We are currently 8/8H, 3/8M!

Our raid times are:

Saturday and Sunday, 8pm-11:30pm EST
We also do a completely optional Thursday run for Normal clears at 9pm-11pm EST.

We supply a Cauldron each raid as well as feasts for our raid. We also open up guild repairs for the weekend raids.

If you’re interested, contact me on Bnet: Meallá (Daera#1103) or Discord: @Daera#6283

Nocturnal Sun on Area52 is recruiting!

Full on tanks but any with a off spec are still welcome to apply!

We are a casual mythic team who’s first goal is AoTC and then mythic at a relaxed pace. We also take social apps!

Character Requirements for raiders -
Mythic HoA 65 DPS 32k+ 430ilvl
Heroic HoA 60 DPS 25k+ 415ilvl
Normal HoA 50 DPS 20k+ 400ilvl

Addons required -
Weak auras
DBM/bigwig
GTFO
Exorsus raid tools

Raid times:
-Sat & Sun 8:00 – 11:00pm EST with an optional Normal run on Wed at 8pm EST until clear.

About Nocturnal Sun:
-We Currently have AoTC and are now stepping into mythic. Plan is for heroic clears on Sat and mythic on Sun.

• We are an adult guild, if the occasional joking with each other and swearing bother you then we aren’t the guild for you!
    -We consider the enjoyment of the game and loyalty more important then your parse!

Team Expectations:
-We expect all raiders to hold themselves accountable, take ownership of your mistakes and learn from them. Help is always available if you aren’t understanding something or need clarification.
-We expect each team member to come prepared knowing the strategies for each boss before entering raid by looking at strat/kill videos/warcraftlogs replays.
-We expect all raiders to be able to take constructive criticism well so they can look into their own logs/wowanalyzer to improve their gameplay wherever it is needed.
-We expect raiders to have appropriate addons installed and updated before raid; we use Exorsus Raid Tools, DBM, GTFO and Weak Auras - this is not optional.

To apply contact:
-Jesseika#11484 (Discord Jesseika#6725) Jessieka
-Shadowiz128#1805 (Discord Shadowiz#3133) Shadowiz
Or fill out an app here h ttps://forms.gle/rc6qi9bFesujs8ky6 remove space

Hey, if you’re still looking, reach out so we can talk! You definitely sound up our alley. We’re on Dalaran, and we’d love to have you.

GM: Clearstrider

Officers: Wolls, Raybrandt

Raid Times: Tuesday 8-11, Sunday 5-8, Server time (Est time).

Additional Info:

-Already set on our two main tanks. Not adverse to taking back up tanks who can DPS though! Really looking for good DPS, and some additional healers to be able to push into mythic.

-Pretty relaxed, tight-knit group of people. 30-35 active guild members with about 15 of those being core raiders who have shown up since 8.2 released.

-Active guild in running M+ for max weekly chest. variety of members who run anywhere from 2-12’s with some pushing higher keys.

-We try to do a monthly event such as a Xmog contest or naked gnome race with prizes such as mounts etc.

-We’ve always got people looking to weekly islands, and other folks who are more than willing to help out.

-we’ll occasionally get together to do some classic raids and content for achievements, pets, Xmogs.

-we’re pretty stringent on showing up for raids, at least in the beginning. of course if you have a valid reason or something comes up, it’s cool. we understand life happens, and its unpredictable. we’d just like to be kept in the loop.

-I would say our main goal right now is to try and down a couple bosses on Mythic Eternal Palace. Our GM, more than that goal though, just wants us to be able to carry a really solid core group of raiders into this next patch so we can hit the ground running into the next raid. So if you’re good, but a little under geared, no worries. we have Heroic on farm more or less, and were more than happy to help anyone who’s willing to put the work in to get better! If you have any questions, just get in contact, and i’ll be glad to answer some!

Bnet- Regement#11730
Discord- kgordon8#4926

Hi Knq,

Its Bloodlust Not Hero is recruiting dps for our Fri/Sat night, 8-11 pm EST raid team. While we are recently moved to Thrall, the guild has been around for about 5 years, with some of us having raided together since Wrath. We are a 21+ adult guild with an often bawdy sense of humor.

To round out our group we are currently looking for WW monk, ideally with a MW os but that is flexible; warlock or boomkin, and demon hunter and dps warrior.

We are currently 8/8N ,8/8H EP, and achieve AoTC for every tier. We may fool around with some mythic bosses but mythic progression is not our main goal. We have families and work schedules and raid to relax and have fun. On off nights we run m+ and islands and prefer to do that with guild groups. We are also willing to help gear up guildies. At this point we are doing a farm clear on Friday nights, and will go back to the two night schedule with the new raid.

If this sounds like a group that would mesh with your preferences, add me, Tails#1421 and we can chat!

[H] Autonomy - Spinebreaker
Raid times - Tues/Wed 730pm pst - 930pm pst
Progression - 3/8M 8/8H 8/8N
Just started Mythic, Looking for quality raiders! We have an updated roster on discord.
All of our raiders have the same vision in progression we get work done within our 2 hour raid window.
We are a friendly casual guild. Stress/drama free environment. No loot qqers/big egos or favoritism here.
We run keys/alt runs through out the week!
We have an off-realm community of over 100 players.
We have a 25+man Saturday (Optional) which consist of Veteran/Newer raiders. 730pm pst -1030pm. That is 8/8N 8/8H which is considered our alt/casual raider run/trial run!
Please be able to make Tues/Wed raid times if you plan on raiding with us.

8/8H 1.5 hour clear.

LF R DPS with LOGS.

Always looking for Quality raiders that don’t bring in big egos/qq.

Msg me!!!
Bnet Thiz#11864
Disc Thiz#7444

<Casually Toxic> Thrall-Horde 8/8H

ABOUT US: We are a semi-hardcore raiding/social guild on Thrall with a love for dark humor, sarcasm, gambling, and an overall good time. We value downing bosses on heroic and then progressing into mythic, all while having fun with close friends. When we’re not raiding we’re usually running mythic keys, hanging in discord, or playing a different game (Borderlands 3, Overwatch, LoL, Classic WoW, etc.). We also have a variety of social events; such as, Cards Against Humanity, contests, raffles, movie nights, achievement runs, and more!

RAID TIMES: Tuesdays and Thursdays 8:30pm-11:30pm est

RAID REQUIREMENTS:

• 420 item level

• 55 HoA Level

NEEDS

• Healer (any)

-priority to: hpally, mw monk, hpriest, disc priest

• Dps (any)

We help gear committed raiders

CONTACT RECRUITMENT

bnet: NobleWarBear#1291

discord: Mochi#0765

Hi Knq! We have a guild that I think you would get along with. We would love to have you join us!

Found a Green Quest (Est. March 2018) a horde PVE guild with a cross-realm community is located on Zul’jin. We’re a small but growing fun, friendly, social family. We have a big focus on fun in and out of Azeroth.

We host community events such as fun contests, leveling groups, crazy mythics/dungeons/raids and more!

If you would like more information, have any interest or have any questions please reach out to me on here, battle.net or discord.

Real ID: Kiua#1912
Discord: Kiuayoukai#2395

Hello!! We would love to have you join us if we sound like what you are looking for! <From Ashes> is an alliance guild my husband and I lead on the Whisperwind/ Dentarg servers. We are a social/ casual guild with a low stress raiding environment. Most of our members are older members with children and full time jobs. Our goal is to have a guild that feels like a family, where our members actually care about one another and want to hang out. We are firm believers that real life comes first and that this is supposed to be something we enjoy, not a job. We raid Normal and Heroic only on Wed/ Sun from 8p-10p cst (raiding is NOT required to join though!), have lots of off night events scheduled (in game and out), and a pretty active discord. We try to do as much as we can together as possible whether that be fun runs/ mythic dungeons/ raids/ achievements/ etc. Here is our guild spam if you want to check it out: [A] From Ashes (Whisperwind/Dentarg) LFM

If we sound like a good fit and you would like to chat please contact me in game or add my btag: Chelusa#1974. Good luck in your guild search!

Hello Knq,

I have a Heroic raiding guild called The Killer Bunnies Alliance side on Duskwood/Bloodhoof that is in need of DPS and a healer. We are a 2 raid night/week guild that raids evenings 8 - 10 pm Tues and 8 - 11 pm Fri EST. We are AOTC every raid and are currently 6/8 EP.

I also have a cross server group where you can meet us before transferring and even come along on raid/m+/fun run nights.

I will leave my contact info, I hope we can talk later.
Bnet: Anaranae#1516
Discord: Anaranae#3307

Hey Knq! We’re alliance and might be a good fit but I will warn you that faction swapping comes w/ some unfun resets on rep/war campaign.

Beach Justice
Server : Andorhal/Scilla/Ursin/Zuluhed
Faction : Alliance

Current Progression : TEP: 3/8M; BoD 5/9M; LFM to push Mythic prog
Raid Schedule : Tuesday/Thursday 9:00p-12:00 EST
Monday (9:00p-12:00 EST) – Alt Run
Sunday (9:00p-12:00 EST) –RBGS Team/Arenas
Mythic+ Guild Groups run throughout the week

Why the Beach?
First and foremost, we’re not just a guild, we’re family. We’re a current content progression raiding guild focused primarily on clearing content (while having fun) and furthering our progression into Mythic TEP. We consider ourselves serious/casual as we’re a guild of friends/raiders who have come to terms with the fact that we actually have lives outside the game but an addiction to slaying pixels.

What we’re looking for:
Needs: Demon Hunter (dps - High Priority), Mage, Rogue, Druid (dps), Priest (dps), Warrior, Death Knight (dps), Shaman (dps); will consider all competent/mature players
Requirements: Voice Chat: Discord; Addons: DBM, Angry Assignments

If interested contact: Syngent#1846 or Footos#1997

Koalaty Time is a Horde guild on Mal’Ganis looking for more like-minded individuals ready to down bosses, run M+, PVP, get achievements, and build relationships.
We are not a hardcore guild; we focus first on our environment and the ability to play in a healthy exciting way. We encourage everyone to embrace their love for the game and do so as a team to reach our goals together in unity.
Our raids are led by experienced raiders who have done the research and put in the time to explain, adjust, and help everyone get to the point we need for success.
Current Progression
3/8 Mythic Eternal Palace
8/8 Heroic Eternal Palace AOTC
Raid Schedule
Heroic Wednesday 7:30pm - 10:30pm CST (8:30pm - 11:30pm EST)
Friday/Saturday 7:30pm - 10:30pm CST (8:30pm - 11:30pm EST)
Optional (alt runs, key runs, clean up)

Contact List
GM: Battlenet: Landrius#1121 Discord: Landrius#1015

Hey there we are always looking for more members and out Heroic raid group is also looking for members for the rest of the tier and for the next.

Tribe @ Burning Legion - US

Tribe, formerly known as Tribe of the Ascended, was created in 2012 and has grown into a large guild filled with players of many different types. We are always looking for people that want to do competitive Mythic progression, casual Heroic raiding, Mythic+ dungeons, PvP, or just be a part of our community that spans many games.

Our Mythic team pushes itself to try and achieve Cutting Edge progression in a short 7-hour raid week and has consistently improved since 20-man raiding was introduced. As such, we have high expectations of our raiders’ performance. However, we understand the importance of having fun and treating WoW as a game, especially during progression.

Our Heroic team is a separate group where you can enjoy the new content without the stress of pushing for Cutting Edge. This team focuses on teamwork and skill building with the goal of achieving AotC each tier.

Beyond our organized teams, we have plenty more going on in guild including weekend fun runs, daily M+ at varying levels, casual arenas and battlegrounds. We used to have RBG nights as well and are open to restarting them with enough interest. We also play a variety of other games together, and many guildies who no longer play WoW are still active in Discord and on other games.

I. Schedule

• Mythic Team: Tuesday/Thursday 7:30pm - 11pm CST (server)
  • Heroic Team: Wednesday 7pm - 10pm CST
  • Sunday Funday: Occasional fun guild event that could be basically anything. This includes Mythic mount runs, transmog clears, achievement raids, or something completely different!

II. Progression

• 7/8 Mythic Eternal Palace
  • 2/2 Heroic Crucible of Storms
  • 9/9 Mythic Battle of Dazar’alor (US 290)
  • 8/8 Mythic Uldir (US 462)
  • Legion: 7/7M EN, 3/3M ToV, 9/10M NH, 7/9M ToS, 10/11M ABT
  • Warlords: 4/7M HM, 7/10M BRF, 3/13M HFC (took a break)
  • Pandaria 10-man: 6/6N MSV, 6/6N HoF, 4/4N ToES, 3/13H ToT, 14/14H SoO

III. Expectations
If you’re interested in joining us in any form, you should:

• Be respectful of all players in and outside the guild
  • Have a positive attitude and team-first mentality
  • Be ready to have fun

For the Heroic Team, all of the above and

• Be reasonably geared (close to the current Normal ilvl)
  • Have a general idea of fight mechanics or be willing to learn
  • Come prepared with personal food and pots

For the Mythic team, all of the above and

• Have complete understanding of your class, specs, and upcoming encounters
  • Be flexible between your specs and talents where applicable
  • Have high (90+%) attendance, and give prior notice if you’re going to miss a raid
  • Have a personal drive to keep up with player progression outside of raid
  • Come to raid focused and motivated to kill bosses
  • Be able to handle constructive criticism
  • Communicate clearly and listen to post-wipe discussions

IV. Recruitment
Any and all classes are always welcome to join the guild casually. The Heroic Team is open to almost every spec, but some flexibility may be required to make sure all roles are covered on a given night.

The Mythic team is actively seeking the following specs. If you don’t see yourself listed, please feel free to apply, as we will always consider every application.

• Melee: Demon Hunter, Death Knight, Rogue
  • Ranged: Elemental, Shadow, Boomkin, Mage

V. Application
Please fill out this application if you are interested in joining us. An officer will respond as soon as possible.
https://forms.gle/i4fNAxDNs9P65XAMA

VI. Contact

• Wilhuff#1382 (GM, Community)
  • Halosis#1645 (Mythic Raiding)
  • Ardentia#1278 (Heroic Raiding)