Returning player looking for new home

Hello!

As the title says. I am currently looking for a new home for 9.2. I do not have a preference for either horde or alliance. I am looking for a week night guild that raids at 8pm est or later.

Please respond here or my discord is danger#6536
bnet is workman#1781

1 Like

Hey there, I’m not sure if our times would work for you as we start a little earlier than 8 but I wanted to reach out as we’d love to add you to our roster! I’ll leave all our copy-paste stuff below but if we sound like something you’d be interested in then please hit us up and if not then good luck on your search!

Chaotic Neutral is an established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon, while we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.
We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday Heroic/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. We were 6/10M CN and 3/10M SoD with Soulrender at 16% until we had to take a break due to many of our raiders having real life pop up.

I’ll leave all our additional info below but if you’re interested then please put in an app on our guild site or add my btag to get in contact, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search!

Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] <Chaotic Neutral> - 8/8H & 3/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Btag: GingerHeals#11438

You said discord but im assuming bnet, just dont wanna send a random bnet request and end being the wrong person XD

oops sorry my bnet tag is workman#1781

(H-US-Turalyon) is an AotC focused raiding guild looking for a few players (specifically locks and mages) to join our ranks for 9.2.

Currently: All BfA-Slands AotCs w/achievements

Raid times are Tues/Thurs 7:45PM EST - 10PM EST.

Our main goal is to maintain our mature and relaxed, yet competitive atmosphere seeking AotC kills where everyone can have fun playing the game.

Requirements: good attitude, good attendance, anything else per conversation.

Contact info:

Discord: Aureil#6653

Btag: eternainfer#1281

Also feel free to check out: https://guildsofwow.com/annunaki

Hey Dangerlock! Kitty Whiskers H on Area 52 is currently looking for a lock to fill one of its core slots. We Raid Tuesday and Thursday 8-1030pm EST and run Mythic + just about every other night of the week. If youre interest hit me up on discord TeddyWstSide#4051

Hey Dangerlock - [H] Zul’Jin is looking for more players to join our roster for 9.2 raiding. We are an AOTC focused guild with a super-relaxed and chill raid atmosphere, with a zero-tolerance policy on toxicity. We have two raiding groups, a weekday raid Tues/Wed 8-11pm est, and a Weekend group Fri/Sat 8-11pm est.

If you are interested or have any questions, feel free to reach out on Discord at JimmyJointz#3302

Hello, I think youd be a good fit here so I’ll drop our info.

Area 52 is a group of players focused on achieving AOTC and running m+ together. Our players have achieved it every tier since it began, it’s been under different names/groups, but always achieve it.

We stopped pretending we can compete for players and push mythic content, it’s a lot of work we just can’t keep up with as we get older. Now we just want a chill run to clear a tier and continue clearing until next tier while running m+ groups.

Schedule: Tuesday/Wednesday 9-11PM EST

Btag: GaryOak#1116
Discord: Jordon#7266

Hope to be talking with you.

Guild: Hyperlight AOTC Focused Guild (Cleared Heroic CN and SoD) Looking to add dps to our core for Sepulcher. We Raid Tues/Thurs 10:00pm - 1:00am EST. Laid back, non-elitist group.
Feel free to send me a message if interested. Disc- Axel988#5681 Btag- Axel#1492

Guild : Failed at Hogger
Faction : HORDE
Raid Times/Days : Tues/ Wed 8-11est (7-10 cst)
Progress : 10/10H 3/10M SoD
Needs : Open for any role.
About Us
To keep things short and sweet, we are a guild that has been raiding with a core of around 15 players since early Legion and we’re ramping back up for 9.2 after an extended break from the tier. Our guild is made up of mostly people 24+ and have people from all walks/stages of life. We care more about the person being a fit with the group and willingness to learn over all, and are open to considering any role at this time,
with our highest priority on main healers, as well as a warrior slot.
Thank you for your time
Discord: Bitwise#0429
Bnet: Abysmn#1567

Hi Dangerlock, not sure if our times will work, we raid 7-9Est on Tuesday and Thursday. I will leave our guild information for you take a look at, and if you are interested hit me up for a chat.
Good luck in your search.

Tom Sellecks Mustache a Normal/Heroic Raiding Guild on Thrall (Since 2015) is looking for a more to join us for the end of Shadowlands

At Tom Sellecks Mustache we value the player above all, so we recruit the person behind the mask not the toon. We look for people that want to be part of a family, people that enjoy logging on to be part of a community, and people that remember that this is “a Game”, and it’s supposed to be fun.

TSM is made up of mature adults and we have no time for drama or elitist players, we play the game for what it is “A Game”. We laugh and carry on in Discord while we raid, but we try not to take ourselves too seriously, so we just run back and try again when we die. With a little effort and some encouragement, we get the job done and are able to sit back and laugh about our mistakes but celebrate and enjoy our success.

WHAT OUR RAIDERS SAY ABOUT US:

As a mustachioed person in this guild, I would like to add the following. Mature means that we cut up and have a good time, all the while being respectful, not hurtful. We taunt, cajole, exhort, and tease each other, but never losing an undertone of kindness and a regard for our fellow mustachers.
PS. If you are on the heal team, none of this may apply. :wink:

Currently Seeking:

Tanks:

One spot available for someone who wants the job.

Heals

We are generally pretty good on heals, but again that could change depending on the number of DPS we have on a given night. If you are strictly a healer lets talk, we can most likely make it happen. (We are flexible)

DPS:

Any

Raid Schedule:

Tues./Thur. 7:00pm - 9pm EST

TSM is a Normal/Heroic raiding guild, Mythic raiding isn’t our goal.

What we are looking for from You:
We are an Adult guild, most of us have careers/families etc., and understand that sometimes Real Life happens. That being said our time is valuable and we are looking for players that can consistently make it to the raids. We aren’t looking to be server firsts, but we don’t want to be last either.

If you are looking for a positive raiding experience without all the Min-Max Elitist, then we may be the right guild for you. Come talk to us you will not be disappointed.

[Firehawk] on Proudmoore is a big, long-established Alliance guild of friends and fellow teammates currently recruiting for both raid teams Corpse Run(Tu/W 6-9pm PST) and Twilight Fenix(Fr/Su 6-9pm PST) in preparation for the coming launch of 9.2!!
We are a group of chill players looking to progress through content while enjoying the company of each other and have a good time. Every tier we attempt to push the content as far as we can, getting the best gear possible while still enjoying the game within our in-game community. By no means are we a CE-pushing hardcore group, however we try our hardest and look for exceptionl players looking to make meaningful friendships and pushing difficult content in a game that we all love. We’re looking for avid members to fill our roster for Sepulcher of the First Ones, with all classes and roles being considered.
Item lvl does not necessarily need to be caught up, although 230+ is preferred. If you think you need gear is neccesary to get caught up, we will be more than happy to run dungeons to help you in any way possible. Groups for high mythic + keys will form regularly as well once the new season starts. (A good handful of our guild members always try to obtain keystone master). As for raiding, Corpse Run is the semi-hardcore mythic raid team that raids every Tuesday and Wednesday 6-9pm PST/9-12pm EST. Twilight Fenix is our semi-casual raid team that focuses on heroic content every Friday and Sunday also 6-9 pm PST/9-12 pm EST. We also have a Firehawk Discord where we all come to hang out, listen to music, post fun stuff and play other games besides WoW. So if you’re looking for a community to become friends/family with and an opportunity to get loot and reach your/character/raiding goals, then we are the guild for you!
In terms of guild rules and policies, we’re straight forward. Be respectful. We’re a friendly group of people in a welcoming environment. We’re teammates that work hard together to kick butt, kill bosses and enjoy the game like any other player in the game. Above all else, Firehawk upholds a high standard on respect, fun, and community above anything and we wish you do the same.
So whether you’re a mythic raider, mythic plus spammer, or just a casual WoW lover, we have all that you’re looking for! Message me Brerellyn(Brerellin#1558) for more information about our guild, raid teams, policies, or if you just want to talk. Come hang out with us and become a Firehawk! :grin:

Hey

We are Below Expectation,

A newly formed semi-hardcore horde guild on Illidan. We are looking to push CE next tier. Our core group of raiders have lots of previous CE experience.

Our raids nights are Tues and Thurs, 8:00 - 11:00 PM Server Time (Possible 3rd night might be added, if all raiders are willing once we get close to CE).

Our current recruitment needs are as follows:

Tanks - Closed
Healers - Open
DPS - Open

All exceptional players welcome!

We also push M+ on off nights for those interested.

Discord - DEETEE#1171
Btag - DEETEE#1675