Returning Player Looking for Mythic Raid Team for SL

Hey there, I’m Veiss. I took some time off from the game early on in BFA for personal reasons, but I’m back for Shadowlands and ready to kick off a new xpac.

I’ve got several characters currently ready to jump into the new xpac, and I’m willing to server transfer and/or faction change for the right guild. I’m largely interested in raiding, and Mythic+, and i’ll be spending a lot of time in Torghast. I have a semi-flexible but packed work schedule, but the best raid times for me right now are Saturday/Sunday mornings, and Tuesday/Wednesday afternoons/evenings. (can get things shifted around prior to Shadowlands if I know ahead of time)

I’m a fairly skilled player (heavy Mythic participation in Legion, heavy Heroic/Light Mythic experience in early BFA.) and flexible on class choice, though I’m best as a Hunter, Warlock or Death Knight. You can catch me on Discord at Veiss Versa#4484 or on Battle.net as Veiss#1537! Hope to hear from some great guilds!

Hey Ziegeveiss! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild that is coming back from the ashes of taking a break and looking to clear heroic and mythic. We are currently looking for more members to fill out our roster (Tanks, Dps, and Healers)

OB are going ham come Shadowlands and will have groups for leveling, and mythics to gear out quick and get ahead fast and efficiently.
We plan to jump right into heroic come its release. If you are interested in a good group of players who have gotten CE in multiple expansions then this guild is for you!

we are located on Lightbringer, Alliance faction.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us! or leave a message on this post and we will contact you!

Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Hi Veiss,

We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays, but if you can shift around to work with that you sound like you cold be a great fit for us. I’ll drop the copy pasta below and also add you on Bnet.

Its Mine I Licked It (US-Stormrage) is recruiting for semi-hardcore raiding in Shadowlands!

Its Mine I Licked It was founded prior to the launch of Shadowlands by a group of friends with significant hardcore raiding experience. All of the founding members have played WoW since The Burning Crusade or earlier, and have raided since Wrath of the Lich King or before. More to the point, each of the founding members have at minimum US Top 50 experience, and we have all held leadership positions in competitive raiding guilds.

However, life goes on and people get older, and we all stopped raiding or even playing the game all together in either Legion or Battle for Azeroth for individual reasons. However, we also love this game and have come back over the last few months (or for some of us, never left at all). For all of us, raiding is an integral part of this game, and that’s what we plan to do. Still, we don’t want to break our backs pushing the true bleeding edge of end game content like we all did for so many years.

In Shadowlands, we will clear Mythic Raid content as well as provide an environment conducive for Mythic + dungeon runs. However, we are all at the point in our lives where pushing late hours or extra nights to clear a Mythic Raid is not what we are looking for. Instead, we want to focus on a less grindy experience while still pushing ourselves and playing efficiently.

The raid schedule is going to be TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 EST – 11 US Eastern time. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be on by 7:45 or so is important/necessary.

Our primary needs are as follows:

Tank – Non-Pally. Monk preferred, but open to others.

DPS – Hunter/Warlock/Elemental Shaman/Balance Druid/Monk. Bonus point for someone willing to “swing heal.”

Healers – Full on full time healers. See above for swing healer details.

However, we will always consider exceptional players who are the right fit – we have several members who are flexible in their roles. If we can accommodate you, we will!

If you are interested in raiding with us, please add Abberation (Moophisto#11601), Lyssan (Lyssan#1884), or Fuzzii (Fuzzii#1197) on Bnet to set up an interview time.

We are a CE guild that is aiming for 150 US +/-. We are a group of individuals who range from top 10 US guilds to top 200 US. We are looking to fill our last remaining spots. We are looking for raiders with prior CE experience.

Our Goals

• Cutting Edge every tier
  • Near 150 U.S. rank
  • Sales once content is cleared

Raid Times

• T/W 10pm-2am EST

High Priority

• Priest - any spec
  • Monk - MW or exceptional WW

Medium Priority

• Paladin - Any spec
  • Rogue - Any spec
  • Hunter - MM / BM

Any serious inquiries will be accepted!

You can apply here https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdhgJPvWjGlqSkYePC_YMZIf3kQb_ycbFzGqn08e2U4hEIwpA/viewform?embedded=true

You can reach us through Btag.
BrettBoltz#1189
Nekrotik#1782
Kenfacto#1722
Matthew#1470

Maybe our times would work for you.