Returning Player, looking for late night adult raiding Guild

I’m planning on returning to raiding more in Shadowlands after a hiatus in BFA.

I plan on playing a Unholy DK, Mage or MW Monk, whichever is needed more. (Also willing to play Blood DK if desperately needed)

Specifically looking for a late night guild. 10pm-1am+ PST (1am-4am+ EST) due to my abnormal work schedule.

Horde Pref.

For what its worth, I’ve done a variety or raiding before, everything from casual to hardcore, looking for guild that’s aiming for AOTC and some Mythic, but not really picky.

HMU below or @ Vyrsi#1614
Night owls need to stick together. :cry:

1 Like

I added you on Bnet so we may chat, heres a link to our recruitment page as well.

Hi Orn!

We’re building a new guild for Shadowlands that fits your times, let me know if you’re interested! If not, good luck with the expac! Gonna be a fun time :slight_smile:

Hey Orn, give my guild a look. We raid on weekends due to us mostly all being third shift workers ourselves. We’re looking for dps at the moment. Important info:
-US server - Stormreaver - Horde
-Saturday / Sunday Raid Days 9pm - 12am MST

• Contact on Discord:
    Wolf {Ruff}#0354
    Grymkhaos Badazz#9521

We are looking for player to raid in Shadowlands. Our current goal is to get AOTC asap and move into mythic progression. we are looking for players who are not only capable on a single character, but able to play two. Come SL we are looking to down as many Mythic bosses as we can. as such, we would like to be able to change out raid comp if needed. If possible, we would like each raider to have an ALT comparable to their main.

Aside from raiding we are a group of people who are looking to play wow together. We want a community of like minded player willing to not just raid but do other forms of content. Not just log in for raid and log out each week.

ALL ABOARD!!! “ Choo Choo Train Brigade ” is a Semi-Hardcore weekend raid team on Thrall that is 11/12M.

We are made up of dedicated, hard working, consistent players that have played together for a few years and like to have a good time. 18+ is preferred due to adult language and humor. We are looking for players that are very aware of their surroundings, have a good knowledge of their class and role to round out our team, and move towards a greater goal. We have many raiders with experience ranging from 12/12H to 12/12M Ny’alotha. We are looking for team players with a positive attitude that are able to take criticism and improve off of it. Many of our members enjoy running M+ keys, gearing up alts and running alt runs during non raid times. We also take friends and family of raiders and casuals.

Times
Fri: 12AM - 3AM EST
Sat: 12AM - 3AM EST

We are currently recruiting players for mythic raiding. All spots on the team will be competitive (earn your spot). Previous raid experience is not necessary but is an asset.

To apply contact:
Bnet: Djinnx#11332
Discord: Djinxx#3895
Application: forms.gle/DvSPUfxsocM83zGa8