Returning Player looking for home

Hello,

Going into Shadowlands with the intention of playing both Ranged DPS as Warlock and Prot Paladin both my mains and optimizing the other specs (to the best of my ability and allowance). I’d like to find a new Mythic raiding guild to enjoy this game with, along with what ever PvE content

I stopped raiding after cataclysm due to increased time commitments to work. Now I’m looking to come back. I’m looking primarily i have a open schedule since I work from home since start of the pandemic and most likely for a long time into the future.

I am looking for a solid crew that i can push mythic raiding at a reasonable pace with. I am also open to any faction or server for the right group.

Please leave your message/contact info here or get in touch with me:
Battle.net - Salty604#1704
Discord - Xenzo#1616

1 Like

Hey Xenzo! I’m Jimmiejam with Illicit. I just added you on BNET & Discord to chat! Here’s our post if you wanted to look at it ahead of time but holler holler.

Hey there, I cant promise a spot for a Prot as we’re filled on tanks but if we’re what you’re looking for we would love to have a Warlock! We’re a semi-hardcore guild on Alliance Turalyon that raids Tues/Weds from 8-11 pm EST.
We’re not a top end CE guild but we enjoy having a fun chill raid environment while also getting serious when a boss calls for it.
If this sounds like what you’re looking for then please fill out a short app on our guild site which will be linked in our info; hope to hear from you!

Info: [A] <Chaotic Neutral> Recruiting for Shadowlands!
Gm Btag: Wandappy#1921

Bump following up with ppl that added me in the morning.

Hey!

Crimson Brotherhood is looking to add both ranged and a tank. Check us out.

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326