Returning Player looking for home in SL

I have played on and off since ZG released in Vanilla. I’ve missed most of BFA because of RL issues that are now in the past. I’ve had a few AOTCs and I’m looking for a guild after at least AOTC and looking to dip into Mythic Raiding as well as M+ groups. I’m open to playing any class/role With Blood DK, Prot Paladin and Mage being my three preferred. Ideally looking for week night raid times. More important than a class or role though is just people to enjoy playing the game with.

2 Likes

Hey there, we’re not really in need of either tanks or melee but if you’re interested in Mage we would be open to taking in another ranged! We’re a semi-hardcore guild on Alliance Turalyon that raids Tues/Weds from 8-11 pm EST, if you’re at all interested and Alliance isn’t an issue along with the times then please feel free to put in an app on our guild site which will be linked in our guild info, hope to hear from you!

Info: [A] <Chaotic Neutral> Recruiting for Shadowlands!
Gm Btag: Wandappy#1921

1 Like

Hey, I know you said weekdays preferred but if you can’t find one, maybe consider us.
We just started a raiding guild on bleeding hollow with the aim at progressing through mythic without a huge time commitment from our raiders. RaidS are Sunday 6-10PM EST
come SL we will be running a lot of M+

If this interests you add me on bnet and we can talk
Jagorman#1954

1 Like

Good evening mate! If swapping to emerald Dream-alliance is a possibility, our guild junction would love to have you join us! There’s plenty to do in our guild, whether it’s pvp, mythic +, raids, transmog runs, or just socialize! I’ll post the guild info below and feel free to message me!

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• A sense of community and direction!
  • Communication!
  • Strong & passionate leadership!
  • Overall friendly environment suited for all skill levels!

Currently, the raid team is 3/12M AOTC . We are looking for more members that would like to venture into mythic raiding. More specifically, we’re looking for the following;

• 1 main tank and off tank
  • any Mythic minded DPS

While we’re happy to accept anyone, these are the roles we need specifically for our raid team at the moment. Current raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 7:30p-10:30p CST (server time)

We also do the following:

• PvP (BGs and Arenas)
  • Mythic+ Pushing (+16’s and higher)
  • Achievement Runs
  • Old Raid Transmog Runs
  • Alt Levelling

How to apply:
If you would like to apply and have any further inquiries/questions, please reach out to me via BattleTag: Professoroak#1732 or Discord: Elitefourlance#5703

We appreciate your time and interest. Hope to hear from you soon

1 Like

Greetings Stranger’s I am Guild Master Renraghogar of Midnight Rose. I am Seeking New & Old or Returning to the Land of Azeroth. To join use in Midnight Rose while we Raise our Banner of the Midnight Rose. To strike out in Raid or simply Dungeon and don’t forget our time slaughtering our Enemies in BattleGrounds and Arenas for Glory and simple fun as we enjoy the Game what we love.

–What we are looking for–

Casual players, and or new and experienced Raiders/PvP focus Player’s. You do not need any previous experience to join this guild as It is a fresh opportunity for everyone involved. All we ask is you learn how to play your class inside and out. As far as completing: dungeons, quests, and raid bosses. We will help you do that as long as you are able to listen and learn. We expect everyone to be treated equally and fair as we wish to keep a welcoming guild for all new and experienced players!

–For Raider’s–

All raiders are required to keep their raiding characters prepared. By joining our guild as a raider team, you agree to maintain your characters gear and come prepared for your class and spec to raid. Be reminded that, we all make mistakes but that is alright as long as we are improving! We are here to have some fun as a guild but, we must keep a serious attitude for Raiders. Simply put, the goal of every tier will be to push as far into Mythic raiding as we can. We also offer casual, social aspects of the game throughout our guild.

Outside of Raid Days/Nights, we will be organizing regular old school raid events and achievement runs, Dungeons runs, questing, PVP events and learner raids for all new members not currently scheduled.

–Raid Time’s–

(possible weekday raid TBD)

Saturday 9 pm Realm time (currently determining if later would work better for everyone)

Sunday 9 pm Realm time (currently determining if later would work better for everyone)

–Requirement to join–

*Any age simply got to be mature and don’t cause drama unless everyone is aware its for jolly time.

*For Raider’s & PvP player’s to join our Discord (no broken mic)

*If not already on AREA-52(US) you must transfer

*Must Download and maintain required add-ons

**Deadly Boss Mods or Bigwigs

–Recruitment Seeking–

Everyone

–Discord–

https://discord.gg/pnqydHC

–Contact–

Guild Master/Warlord: discord-Spiritouspath#9016-btag-Spiritouspat#1550

1 Like

Hey! If 10:30pm-1:30am CST tues/wed/thur isn’t too late for you hit me up. Bnet -Jered#1381 Disc - Jered12#7205

1 Like

Hey Sonardeath! If Fri/Sat isn’t a deal breaker, it sounds like you might fit in with Objectively Bad!

About [Objectively Bad]:

[Objectively Bad] is an Alliance raiding guild on US-Proudmoore. We are returning from hiatus after Battle for Dazar’alor to push mythic raiding in Shadowlands. Our raid times are Friday & Saturday 6-9pm PST (9pm-12am EST), but we may raid for a few extra nights in the first few weeks of the tier.

We are a laid back group that believes a casual schedule shouldn’t mean a lack of effort. We expect our raiders to know their class/spec and be willing to put the extra effort into raid performance. Culture wise, the guild is a very diverse group; we are LGBTQ+ and femme-friendly, and we ask that new recruits be respectful of these factors (we’re looking for the vibe check as well as the mechanics check). We also hang out a lot outside of WoW, including in FFXIV, League, and many other games, and also have a very active Discord.

If you have questions or would like to speak to an officer about our policies, please don’t hesitate to contact Fussypants at Fussypants#4821 on Discord (preferred) or Zudok#1489 on BattleTag.

Important Information

Application Form: https://forms.gle/br1W6GVCHQZitnUf6
Raid times: Friday & Saturday: 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM PST (9:00 PM - 12:00 AM EST)
WoW Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/proudmoore/Objectively+Bad
Required Add-Ons: AngryAssignments, along with either Deadly Boss Mods or BigWigs.
Voice client: Discord

1 Like

Hi Sonardeath! I am from Dark Ascent on Arygos. We are an AOTC guild with a large active community of players who are mature and have been playing together for a long time.

We have a core raid for heroic, a fun run night, active M+ key nights, and a core group pushing M+ content. Our raid nights are currently W-F, 9-11pm EST. In general we are a fun guild that supports each other, and there is always something going on.

You sounds like a good fit for our community, and if you are interested feel free to reach out to me on disc at Grumps#3985. Hope to hear from you soon!

We should talk.

we are people who play the game!!
Hello, horde side on Thrall. We are recruiting in regards to Shadowlands raid content for weekday as well as our weekend raid team. We are AOTC guaranteed, Mythic progression, with heroic always on farm.

WEEKDAY TEAM

-Wednesday/Thursday: 10-1est.

-Looking to recruit for Heals, DPS and possibly Off-tank/DPS

-Hard progression, strict enviorment, Must meet requirments.

-Heroic -> Mythic

WEEKEND TEAM

-Sunday/Monday 10pm-1am EST

-Looking to recruit anyone

-Laid back casual enviorment

-Normal -> Heroic

RAID REQUIREMENTS

-Good Attendance barring Emergencies

-Fully enchanted , with personal food and proper pots for your class and spec

-A general understanding of raid bosses as we approach them

-Improving yourself thru world questing, reps, keys, etc…

-Good knowledge of your toon and spec, if need assistance this will be the player responsibility to seek this out.

-Cauldrons will be provided

The goal is to succeed as a team and progress thru content via communication,structure and continued improvement in and out of raid enviroments without the elitist mentality or attitude. We want to supply opportunities for the entry level raider with our weekday team as well progression raiding with our weekend team.

Please contact the following on Discord.

GM- AwesomeIsMatt#1304

Officer- Saraid#2102

Officer- Alfaro#7894