Returning Player Looking for Heroic/Mythic group

Hey, All! Veteran player looking to return to a solid raid environment, as far as roles I am flexible and enjoy playing all 3 roles. Just looking for a good group of people to progress through Heroic/Mythic raids.

Raiding always! The Dignified, Blade’s Edge.
AOTC every season plus some M bosses. Solid team. Great guild.

BNET: Death#12773
Discord: Olrazzledazl

Hey there,

Our guild, Enshadowed is currently looking for players for TWW. I attached our current forum post to give you better details of what we are about and our contact info.

Happy Hunting!

Hello There Jarrec,

My Name is Fulcrumm, an officer and assistant raid lead for
We raid every Tues and Wed from 7:45CST to 10:00 CST. When we are close to a kill we extend to 10:15 CST. Our raiding goal is to kill a minimum of 50% of the current bosses on Mythic, with minimal, yet high value, raid time, and a chill atmosphere.
Please reach out to us (contact info below), for more questions
Eskmo (eskmo#1509)
Fulcrumm BNET: Jacx#1410 Discord: jacx6string

Hey man,

Check out my recruitment post: [H] <HardcoreCasuals>-Shandris 8-11PM EST Tues/Wed LFM!

Discord: Arth#0814

Hi, Jarrec. I’m the GM of <Murloc with a Glock>. We’re a chill mythic guild that’s looking for good players who are also fun people. We’re very active and social both in and out of raid, with key groups running every day. If that sounds good to you, let me know. I’d love to hear from you!

We raid Friday and Saturday from 8 to 10:30 pm CST.

You can reach me for any questions or to apply here:

Bnet: Astro#18157

Discord: mwgastro

And you can read our full posting here:

Hi Jarrec, I’m Ish from Unyielding on Lightbringer. We’re currently recruiting a Resto or Boomkin druid for our raid team. We have achieved AOTC every tier of Dragonflight and we plan to do the same or better in TWW. We raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7-11 CST. If you’d like to know more about us, please message me or one of my officers on Discord! Ishythesquishy, Deadweaz, or Cloutchocula69.
Thanks! I hope you find what you’re looking for!

Hi Jarrec!

BiOL is looking for more dedicated people. We are a long time guild that enjoys raiding and downing bosses together as well as M+ teams. Check out our spammage and if we seem like a fit give us a poke or apply!
Good luck to ya regardless!

Guild & Server: Intricacy-Tichondrius
Raid Times/Days: Saturday/Sunday 12 - 3:00 PM PST (california time)
Current Progression: 5/8M AVOTI 3/9M AATSC 6/9M AATDH
Recruitment Contact: Discord: Loredon Btag: Loredon#1135 Discord: Draconerus
Requirements: Attendance for both raid days, Being Coachable, knowledge of your class and boss mechanics, RC Loot Council, Wowaudit , positive attitude
Needs: All Roles / Classes open for trial

Hey there!

I’m Nab from a mythic raiding guild for TWW. We’ve made significant progress in Season 3, and while we’re taking a laid-back approach for Season 4, we’re focused on rebuilding for the challenges of War Within. Our goal is to return stronger than ever and surpass our achievements from last season.

We’re seeking dependable raiders who can enjoy the journey, including the occasional wipe on bosses, while also being committed to learning from mistakes and supporting each other’s progress. If this sounds like the kind of environment you’d thrive in, don’t hesitate to get in touch with me.

Disc: mooney4629
Btag: Mooney#12761
Application: MSG via Discord to apply

Teams:
Team Onslaught (Mythic Prog/goal CE n mind Focused Group)
Tue/Wed 8-11pm est

Team Vendetta (AoTc/Mythic Casual Focused Group)
Fri/Sat 8:30-11:30pm est

Looking forward to hearing from you…

Hey Im from Magical on Area 52! We are a lat night raiding guiild who raids wed/thurs from 10pm-1amest. Our goal in WW is to acheive CE and in fated we are just pushing mythic and having fun, possibly spending some time going after the fyrakk mount for our raiders. if interested reach out to :
discord:marloe
bnet:marloe#1118

Consistently Better is a new Raiding guild founded with the goal of creating a stable community where like-minded players can set and accomplish the goal of Cutting Edge and participate in seasonal Mythic+ content.

Raid Structure & Goals

Consistently Better’s goal as a raid group is to cultivate a team of like minded core raiders who work together to set a goal and accomplish a Cutting-Edge raid team.

Raid Days/Times:

Tuesday: 7:00PM-10:00PM (EST)

Friday: 7:00PM-10:00PM (EST)

Saturday: 7:00PM-10:00PM (EST)

Traits we value in our raiders:

Accountability - Be accountable to yourself and be accountable to the rest of the team. Recognize your mistakes, celebrate your achievements, and strive for improvement.

Reliability - Be trusted to follow through on your commitments. If you sign up to attend an event, be there. If something comes up take a moment to change your RSVP Status and notify your team-mates. We understand that life happens, and the real world comes first, but communication is key.

Preparation and Self Sufficiency - We want self-sufficient members who value each player’s responsibility to show up to raid as the best possible version of themselves. We expect each and every team member to take the necessary initiative to better themselves in-game and out. This means research, gearing, consumables, class/rotation knowledge etc… Teams are all about helping each other out and we are happy to help you gear, answer questions, or help you improve your play. No one wants to spend their valuable time helping someone who isn’t willing to help themselves.

Class Mastery and Performance - We want to ensure that our Core Raiders have achieved a reasonable level of mastery of their class/spec. Our Core Raiders should be striving to regularly improve performance.

Recruitment Process

Casuals are always welcome! Trials last 2-4 weeks as needed based on performance for the competitive roster.

If you are interested in applying for an active roster spot please message one of the Officer’s listed above via Discord or BNET.
GM(IGN Praysomeday)- Bnet-Failfixer#11337 Discord- Paintit#6745
Officer- (IGN Startrack)-Bnet-Startrack#2592
Officer- (IGN Drbodach)- Bnet-DrBodach#1817