Returning player looking for guild

Hello all, as the title states I am a returning player looking for a guild to raid in and push some mythic keys. I was most active as a raider during MoP and WoD, and I consider myself a really good player when I get into the game. I had to take most of Legion and BFA off due to real life happenings but I am ready to jump back into the game. I am looking for a progression focused guild, but not an insane guild right now. Due to me being late back into the expansion, I am of course behind on just about everything (Essences, Cloak, Neck, etc) but I am working on learning the optimal recoveries. I don’t mind if I just find a guild to grow in first before raiding since I am lacking a lot of key power. I am very willing to grind out through M+ as well, I just need to find a group I can run with. My highest class right now is a mage, but I am more than willing to play any of my maxed classes considering how close they all are currently (Mage, Rogue, Lock, DH, Hunter, Druid, Monk). I am on Stormrage- Alliance right now, but I am also willing to realm and faction change if needed. I look forward to hearing from some of you, and finding a new home going forward. Thanks!

Hey!
Guild of returning players here, we are looking for new players to build our player base for raiding. We are currently 11/12 on normal and will be heading into heroic very shortly. We also run mythic dungeons and push keys to get people geared. We are on the smaller side, I like to keep it smaller, its easier to get to know everyone and people are not just a number. Right now we have 12 core raiders.
We are not looking to be a hardcore guild, as most of us have a life outside of wow and have kids. We play the game to have fun and meet people.
In need of a few more DPS and/or a few players who wouldn’t mind offspecing healer or tank.
Since its kind of late into this expansion we want to do at much as we can in preparation for Shadowlands.
We are a newer guild, but we have a solid group of players and a good foundation. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, hit me up on discord. I’m usually in most of the day.
We are located in CST. Raid times are 8:45pm and will go for about 2 hours. Day are Friday and Monday.
Realm is Gurubashi : ([H] casual raiding guild looking for more!)
discord: discord.gg/ntTktSD or Gameslave#4704
bnet: Morlanith#1757

Hey friend! We’re actually looking for another ranged dps to fill out our raid roster! We’re always down to help out fellow guildies with gear and whatever else they might need help with. We’re a learning group as the majority of us started or came back to wow after long breaks. Anyways here’s our guild post! Good to hear from you!

Looking for the best PvE and PvP guild? with the most competent raiders and hardcore PvPers ready and willing to teach you their tricks? well we’re not that guild, but if you want a group of laid back humans who like pizza, beer and killing internet dragons this may be the guild for you!

**Who are we?** : BlackLotus is a causal raiding guild made up of close friends on the Dalaran-US server.

**What we are about:** We strongly believe in having fun obviously. You pay a monthly fee to play this great game to have fun and we’re all about that. We’re a close tight knit group who not only enjoys raids but loves to do things outside of them. For example mount runs, achievements, transmogs, PVP, etc… So we don’t just log in 3 times a week for raids, we play other games outside of WoW with each other and you can always expect us to be on our Discord server!We are an active guild always down to do stuff and when we’re on expect good laughs, good fun and overall some good times!

We are a brand new raid team currently 11/12N 1/12H but the ultimate goal is to get AOTC before patch!

Currently we’re looking for the following roles:

Healer - 1 spot open for Heals (preferably mist weaver or resto sham)

DPS - 1 spot open for RDPS

Tank - Full but need offspec

Raid times will be as follows:

Monday - 9pm - 11pm EST

Thursday - 9pm - 11pm EST

At the end of the day, if you’re looking for a guild to grow with and make new and awesome friend with then look no more! We welcome any type of player regardless of level or raiding experience! you do not have to raid to be in this guild, as stated above we love doing things other than raiding! This guild was created to create a friendly environment to play the games we all love together!Any further questions please do not hesitate to add us!
GM- thesauce#11461(bnet) thesauce#7262(discord)
Officer: Plague#1396 (bnet) MoistTowelette#4185(discord)

If you ever considered a place like thrall!!

Cupcakes and BDSM is now recruiting to fill our raid slots on Thrall (Horde)

(Tanks, heals and ranged dps preferred but all are welcome)

Raid Times/Days: Wednesday/Thursday 10pm - 1am (EST)

Recruitment Contacts: Discord -

Alfaro#7894

AwesomeIsMatt#1304

Saraid#2102

About us - Mature guild looking for anyone who wants to play the current content in a chill environment. We want to have fun getting to know each other, grow our community, make friends, while pushing the current content. Our goal is to build a community of tight knit guildies to build a foundation to push Mythic content in Shadowlands.

We run keys, old content, WQ together, we pretty much do everything the game offers and have fun. We also hold guild events for awards.

New and verteran players are welcome as well. We level, dungeon, help gear and just have fun. Any questions, feel free to send a PM.

[Elite Waffle Squad] is a progression raid focused guild, that transferred from Horde, along with M+ and some PvP! Fun environment, and of course drama free. We’re a Discord active community and actively looking to build our core raiding team, as we are pushing into Mythic!

Schedule [all times are EST]

• Raid: Friday/Saturday 7pm-10pm [12/12 H]
  • Mythic Plus: Everyday

Current Recruitment Needs

(If your class/role is not listed as needed, feel free to contact us if you consider yourself an exceptional player!)

Raid Recruitment

• Tanks: Blood DK

• Healers: Holy Pally & Monk

• Ranged DPS: Fire Mage, Warlock, Boomy, Shadow Priest

Raid/M+ Requirements

• Be ready to always give 100%.
  • Be knowledgeable about your class, raid/M+ strategies, and your role(s) within the encounters.
  • Be prepared: repaired, gemmed, and enchanted. As of right now, flasks and pots are optional, but do benefit the raid in both DPS & HPS.
  • Meet ilvl requirements, which is currently 450+ to raid current content. M+ requirements vary based on key level.
  • Use Discord to communicate. You don’t have to talk but you do need to listen.
  • Raid attendance is important to us. Members are asked to inform us ahead of time if they will be late/miss raid. M+ nights are optional but strongly encouraged.

Interested in joining us? Contact on Bnet: [KStandards#1257] or [Agromachine#1900] to learn more.

Thank you!

Hey Chaminou! is a recently reformed guild on Whisperwind. We’re 12/12H cleared and looking to build a community for players before shadowlands. We aren’t too insane :crazy_face: but would be interested in growing with you into the next expansion. Add me on Discord if interested at Frozenvitals#3064

Errant Venture is a semi-casual AOTC guild on Whisperwind-Dentarg that enjoys killing raid bosses.

Check us out on raider io for progression
Two raid teams and two raid times:

Weds & Thurs 8p-10p ET
Tues & Sat 830-1030 ET

Whisper me on my BTAG kohmet#1597 if you are interested

[H] [THRALL] [ENDEX]

• Looking for range DPS / DPS with healing Offspec
  • Others still welcome to join.
  • COMMUNITY FIRST environment.

Filling ranks for Shadowlands - Looking for players wanting to do M+ / PvP and some casual raiding while we prepare for the expansion.

About us:

Looking for players to fill slots for current raid content / mythic plus. We are currently looking for all RANGED CLASSES. Never raided? We can teach you, not ever been into pushing Mythic plus, we will take you and teach you! Don’t pay for Aotc carries come get it with us.

Laid back environment - we do expect you to sim chars and aim to get gear needed to clear content.

Forming a inclusive community - don’t expect to be carried for gear, however if you ask for help with keys you should get a response from other guild members (we do not want you to join and be ignored.). We are active and running something everyday, you will not have to sit around bored we will being running something everyday!

Most of us are prior service / retired or currently still active duty military.

Raid times 8pm - 10pm est Tues / Thurs

We are just a group that is looking to - Play the game at a higher level and have fun while we do it. If you feel the need to be on the “Bleeding edge of content” we are probably not for you! But we will raid, do pvp and climb the Tower in Shadowlands!

So if you want to push to complete heroic content / dabble in mythic raids as we gear then we would very much enjoy you on the team! Come on over to Thrall and chat one of us up, tell what you want to experience in the game.

discord - DWZ9mFG

Officers: Curmudgeon, Mclocken, CottonFNA, Dayedi

Or message Kovidicus if officers are not online

Cham we have not had a single person regretting the xfer to our community! Hope to hear back from you! Jump in the discord and shoot us a message!

Hey, Chamiou,
I’m Ettyn with Chain Reaction. Not sure what times you’re looking to raid or whether you’re looking for a heroic guild, but I’ll tell you a bit more about our guild, just in case you’re interested.
Chain Reaction is an Alliance Guild on Lightbringer that raids T/Th 7-9:30 pm PST, Normal and Heroic, currently AotC Ny’alotha. We’re looking to bring in a few more people who would enjoy raiding with us–ranged dps would be a great fit, though we could talk about something else if you’re interested, too. There’s definitely a bit of grind to get back into it, but we’ve had a lot of returning players, this tier.
We are a smaller guild, established in 2009. We have achieved AotC every tier (except one) since Cataclysm. We also enjoy Mythic +, Islands, group Horrific Visions, old runs for achievements, etc.
If you’re interested, feel free to hit me up, RowanBeth#1291. You’d be welcome, (though totally not required) to join us for a trial raid or M+ as well.