Returning Player Looking for Guild

Hello!

I am a long time WoW player that raided semi-hardcore back in the BC-Cata days. Eventually life got in the way of my play time and I bounced in and out of game for awhile due to my sporadic available playtime.

I have just returned to the game a couple months ago and have been mostly leveling numerous alts to 120. Unfortunately my current guild is completely devoid of any other life forms, so it has just been me, which suffice to say is quite lonely and not the ideal way to play this game.

I am looking for a new guild to call home and create some new in game friendships with others that have similar mindset to me. I am 39, have a family I spend time with when out of game and also takes priority over this game, but also want to enjoy the game and don’t want it to feel like another job. Finding a guild that contains others in a similar situation and the same mindset as me is important, both in game and out.

To that end I am looking for the following in a new guild. If you feel your guild would be a great fit for me please let me know. (Most important qualities are at the top and bold type)

• Most importantly, a friendly guild that welcomes new and returning players. I am a PvE player and enjoy dungeons and raids, so guilds running Mythic+ regularly would be fantastic.
  • As stated above, a guild that understands that family and life outside the game is important
  • Raid times between 8:30pm and 12am Central Standard Time! Important, my family time is prior to 8:30pm CST so I 100% cannot start before that time
  • 2 raid days max
  • Raid days aren’t necessarily as important as the times. But at least one day Sun-Thurs is preferred
  • Prefer to stay Horde, but going Alliance is negotiable if the right guild is found

My preferred role in groups is Healer and I would be willing to gear up whatever class the group needs most in order to fill that roles (all healing classes at 120 but not necessarily geared). I also have a iLvl 447 Mage that I enjoy and would be willing to play that as well if the group needs Mages more.

Please feel free to contact me using the following:
Battle.Net: Kazadoom#1948
Discord: Kazaadoom#2700

Hey,
We just started up a guild of returning players, we are looking for new players to get us up and running dungeons. A few of us have already been thru heroics, but we would like to get some guild runs going. We don’t really have a set schedule as of yet, the majority of us are flexible.
We are not looking to be hardcore, as most of us have a life outside of wow and have kids. We play the game to have fun and meet people. Saying that we also are planning on doing mythic dungeons. We would like to start raiding (10 mans at the least) before Shadowlands hit.
Since its kind of late into this expansion we want to do at much as we can in preparation for Shadowlands.
Not sure if you are looking to help a guild from the bottom up, or something that is already established. But if this sounds like something you would be interested in, hit me up on discord. I’m usually in most of the day.
We are located in MST. Realm is Gurubashi ([H] casual guild looking for more members! )
discord: discord.gg/ntTktSD or Morlanith#4704

Hey, seems like you might be a great fit for my guild. We are on Kirin Tor - raid once per week on Sunday Evenings from 830pm-1130pm CST.

We’re a group of adults that all have a bunch going on outside the game so understand that that is the priority, we have a set M+ night on Fridays but there are people running every so often throughout the week.

This is my recruitment post if you’re interested

Please add me on bnet if you want to hear more. ndel#1651

Howdy there fellow returning player,

Pyreanor is a smallish semi-hardcore guild on Wyrmrest Accord that is looking to build our community. We’re compromised of mostly returning players who are gearing up together as a team.

Our main goal is AotC in Shadowlands content or before without that one guy who yells in voice chat.

Our raid times are Tues Thurs at 6pm Pacific.

Aside from the raiding aspirations we run mythics and quest together. We help others gear up and catch up, we teach new players. Because we value comradery so we hang out in voice chat and talk on Discord.

We know that small guilds are not for everyone but we hope you will consider joining our crew of misfits in our journey to killing bosses and looting epics.

Please let me know if you are interested via btag or Discord.

Zandrae#1418 / D: Rialius#0301

Hi there. You would be a great fit for our team. Most are mid 30s and understand family life.
Feel free to contact me below. I look forward to hearing from you!

[H] Casual Encounter is recruiting! We are a newly formed guild by a group of close friends that have been playing WoW together for many years and are currently looking for more players to join us to progress through Heroic Ny’alotha, The Waking City. Our guild consists of previous mythic raiders that have cleared and achieved AotC in Battle for Azeroth. We also run mythic pluses and PvP on off nights. If you enjoy a more casual, and laid-back atmosphere, definitely check out our information below.

Our Goal
-Short term goal: To achieve AotC with the current content as a guild
-Long term goal: To build a solid raid team and progress in Shadowland

Guild Information
-Server: Horde on Thrall, EST server time zone
-Current raid time: Tuesday 9pm-11:30pm server

Current Class Need
-Minimum requirement: 450 ilevel
-Tank or healer off spec is preferred
-Healer x 1 (No Shaman)
-MDPS x 2 (Warrior, Death Knight, Monk, Paladin)
-RDPS x 3 (Warlock, Mage, Priest, Hunter) [High Demand]

What we are looking for in a player
-Drama free and can take constructive criticism well
-Reliable and consistent
-At least 18+

Contact Information
-Please send your most recent log to our officers below via Discord
Nezzark @ Nezzark#2692
Tipsy @ Tipsy#9309

Hey Kazaadoom its Zercer from Bloody shadows (mal’ganis) (Est timezone focused)
We are a brand new guild fourming With the goals of progressing in dungeons and getting consistant teams going.
Also Weekend raiding as most of us dont have time throughout the week for raiding consistantly
Most our activitys take place between 7-12 EST.
We love playing multiple characters and roles so focusing more on dungeons rather then Focusing on 1 character for Raids suits us better.
If this sounds like somthing you would be interested in please contact me @ (ninjaturtle#1287)
P.s we are adults and like to joke around and have fun so if you dont have thick skin id advice against our group :slight_smile:

Hope to hear from you soon Thanks
Zercer

Hey Kazaa, reading your post I think we might be a good fit. We dont have a healing spot currently open, but could use ranged. I will leave our recruitment post below. Let me know if you want to chat more :slight_smile:

Looking for the best PvE and PvP guild? with the most competent raiders and hardcore PvPers ready and willing to teach you their tricks? well we’re not that guild, but if you want a group of laid back humans who like pizza, beer and killing internet dragons this may be the guild for you!

Who are we? : BlackLotus is a causal raiding guild made up of close friends on the Dalaran-US server.

What we are about: We strongly believe in having fun obviously. You pay a monthly fee to play this great game to have fun and we’re all about that. We’re a close tight knit group who not only enjoys raids but loves to do things outside of them. For example mount runs, achievements, transmogs, PVP, etc
 So we don’t just log in 3 times a week for raids, we play other games outside of WoW with each other and you can always expect us to be on our Discord server!
We are an active guild always down to do stuff and when we’re on expect good laughs, good fun and overall some good times!

We need any and every class to start raiding an progressing on H NtWC!!!
Currently we’re looking for the following roles:

Healer - ALL
DPS - ALL
Tank - ALL

Raid times will be as follows:

Tuesday: 8pm-10pm EST
Thursday: 8pm-10pm EST

At the end of the day, if you’re looking for a guild to grow with and make new and awesome friend with then look no more! We welcome any type of player regardless of level or raiding experience! you do not have to raid to be in this guild, as stated above we love doing things other than raiding! This guild was created to create a friendly eviorment to play the games we all love together!
Any further questions please do not hestitate to add our GM.
GM- thesauce#11461

**Perseverance** - Currently 12/12H

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 cst (10-1 est, 7-10 pst)

Recruitment Needs:

Ranged DPS, especially a Warlock!

Always recruiting exceptional dps with positive, friendly attitudes!

About us:
We are a guild comprised of adults with lives outside of WoW
 ok so that might be a bit of a stretch. But most of us do have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited 2-day schedule, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact myself or an officer in game at:

Rawrabear#1450