Returning player looking for guild

Hello as the title says I am a returning player looking for a new guild. I am mainly looking to raid but I do enjoy mythic plus as well. I mainly raid as dps and mythic plus as a tank. I recently started playing this toon as my main for the new expansion. I am able to raid anytime after 6PM EST.

My bnet tag is workman#1781

Thank you

2 Likes

Hey Dangerlight!

Night Renegades is currently recruiting and would love for you to stop by and meet the fam! We are a tight knit gaming community that expands over a few different games.

NR is an Ally Mid-Core AOTC guild on Doomhammer/Baelgun that has been around since the start, we are currently open to any roles/classes and are looking for people that are a great fit for our community and raid team. We also have M+ groups that run before raids and on weekends.

If you are interested in a chat or a few group runs please feel free to contact anyone listed below!
Bip-Doomhammer Dudz#1750 (Bnet) Dudz#7637 (Discord)
Bacstabath-Baelgun Eli#1219 (Bnet)

Current Progression:
11/11N (server 1st) 11/11H AotC SoFO (realm 4th)
10/10H SoD AOTC
9/10H CN
12/12 Nya AOTC

Raid Times:
Wed/Thurs
2000-2300 EST

Guild Application:

RaiderIO:

Hello Dangerlight! We would love to have you join our family if we look like a good fit! From Ashes is an alliance guild my husband and I lead on the Whisperwind/ Dentarg servers. We are a social/ casual guild with a low stress raiding environment. Most of our members are older members (most are between mid 30s - 50s) with children and full time jobs. Our goal is to have a guild that feels like a family, where our members actually care about one another and want to hang out. We are firm believers that real life comes first and that this is supposed to be something we enjoy, not a job. We raid Normal and Heroic only, on Wed/ Sun from 8p-10p cst (raiding is not required to be in the guild though!), Guild M+ night on Thurs (we need more tanks for M+ night!), have lots of off night events scheduled (in game and out), and a pretty active discord. We try to do as much as we can together as possible whether that be fun runs/ mythic dungeons/ raids/ achievements/ etc. Here is our guild spam if you want to check it out: (A) From Ashes (Whisperwind/Dentarg) Recruiting

If we sound like a good fit and you would like to chat please contact me in game or add my btag: Chelusa#1974. Good luck in your guild search.

Abomination - Area 52 is an AOTC focused guild. We started as a reroll guild back in December 2021. Everyone any level any class is welcome to join us!

We have decided to partake in cross faction raiding. We have both a horde and an alliance guild set up on Area 52. All factions are welcome!

Diablo Immortal
Our raid days are Thursday and Friday 7pm EST - 10pm EST.
Our current progress is 10/11N & 11/11H & 1/11M in SotFO. In SoD our progress was 10/10N 10/10H 1/10M. Our goal is to hit heroic at a reasonable pace, achieve AOTC every tier and possibly more. Repairs, flasks, feasts, armor kits, and weapon oils will all provided for each raid when appropriate. Our needs are ranged dps and a dps with a healing offspec.

Forgot to Flask
This is our second and new raid team we are starting up! We are still building the roster for it and have space for all roles currently. Our raid days will be Sunday and Monday 7:30pm EST -10:30pm EST. The current progression is 8/11H. Our needs are mostly dps with an emphasis on ranged and perhaps another healer.

If you are not interested in raiding we have people running keys every day. Whether you are doing a +2 or +22 there are people here that will do it with you. :slight_smile:

So if you are interested in joining us, having some fun, and making new friends or have some questions feel free to join us in discord: discord.gg/abomination

Hello Dangerlight! We are a highly active, social raiding and M+ guild We are The Tainted Order (Horde Area 52) and Tainted Order (Alliance Area 52)!

We looking to fill our AOTC raid team! Key pushers are also welcome!

If you’re a new WoW player, or coming back from a break and what to be on a level playing field with the rest of your guild mates, or perhaps someone looking for something new or fresh we might be the place for you!

Here are our guild and community goals:

• Establish a friendly community of like minded players working together to achieve goals

• Achieve AOTC on every raid tier we can

• Help our members push KSM for those interested

• A place for new players/raiders to come in feel welcomed, and learn without being yelled at

We are looking to raid Wed/Fri 8-11 EST.

If this sounds like something you’d be interested in stop by our discord or add one of our points of contact below for more info!

Discord: bRTxr8JYn8

Contacts:

Discord: Purple_86#9819 BNET: Purple86#1959

Discord: ShovelCopter#0286 BNET: ShovelCopter#1477

Discord: FussyApple#6420 BNET: FussyApple#1117

If you still need a guild message me on discord SnackPack#6517

Hi Dangerlight!

I think you would be a great fit for our guild and community, Found a Green Quest! I would love to chat with you about our guild. Below is some info about our guild below.

If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest is the place While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we havemany more in the community either returning to Wow, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Sundays and are interested in buildng up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushs but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are anew or returning player intimidated by eberything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found A Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Kiuayoukai or Me know if you’re interested
Discord @ Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord @Nightraven2015
Battle.net DrDruid#1321

Hey!

If you are still looking I would love to chat!

We are a AOTC focused with some dabbling into mythic raid guild. We
Actually just changed our name so we are working to get everything to reflect all the progress that we’ve achieved.

When we are not raiding we are running mythic+ and other content. We help those who want KSM to achieve it.

We raid Tuesday and Thursday nights from 9-11 pm

I would love to chat tell you more about Organized Chaoz!

My discord is Shiloh#0935 and bnet Shiloh#1377

Happy gaming!!

Hey man,

Check us out: [H] Shandris/Bronzebeard <HardcoreCasuals> 3/3 H F Raid, Looking for players for AOTC and M+

Thanks!

If you are still looking consider joining us

[US][H] Mok’Nathal 11/11 H 2/11 M Tues/Thur night raid

Shared Brain Cell is an AOTC focused guild that forms a mythic prog team after acquiring AOTC for all of our members. Our Raid times are Tuesday and Thursday from 6pm – 8pm PST/server time with an optional Monday raid at the same time, the optional raid is used to either further progression depending on where we are at in the tier or for a heroic reclear.

We have an active community with members on throughout the day and on different time zones as well as several key pushers and multiple members above 3k IO actively pushing keys.

While we are currently wanting raiders/M+ players, we are also always recruiting/welcoming casual players if they’re looking for a “home” and want a fun group to enjoy the game with.

Currently we are looking for the following

Mage

Shaman (Enhancement)

Priest (Shadow)

Rogue (any)

Healer (any)

However, we will take all roles and work around you. We believe that bringing the player first is far more important than bringing the class. Our goal is to ensure that everyone is having fun, while also downing content. If you’re interested in joining feel free to message me here or contact me on BNET: DevilDrag#1691 or Discord DevilDrag (Gary)#4783

While the Guild is based in Mok’Nathal we are part of a server cluster also connected with Drak’Thul, Skywall, Silvermoon, Borean Tundra, Shadowsong, Hyraxis, Terenas

Didn’t change my character before posting, check out DevilDrag on mok’nathal or shared brain cell on warcraft logs

Hey there! Our guild is currently recruiting for raid in this patch and beyond. Here is our info below as well as our contact info if you want to chat further
OUR INFO:

Enshadowed - US THRALL

Raid Days/Times: Tuesday and Thursday: 8:30pm(pull time) - 11:00pm (EST)

Contact Info: Bnet - Bnet:Halloween#2483, DISCORD: Brew#4300
Bnet:Ree#1799, DISCORD: Kayliee#7155

ABOUT US

Enshadowed-US-Thrall is a semi-casual raiding guild, formed in 2008 on US-Wildhammer. We are made up of players with a variety of experience in WoW, from vanilla to new players and most of us have been playing together for a long time over a decade.

We moved to Stormreaver in Mists(which is now sadly severely low-pop) and have transferred to US-Thrall on 3/27/2021 for better recruitment with the goal of attaining AOTC and Mythic Raiding. While getting “Cutting Edge” is not our main goal, we would like to attain the numbers in our roster again to do mythic bosses and work toward it at some point.

OUR CURRENT NEEDS:

RAIDING
• Reliable DPS (who do not raid log and want to be active outside of raid) - warrior , DK and WW monk would be a bonus but not required

DPS with healing offspecs

OVER ALL - Invested raiders and team members. We raid only 2 days a week and expect raiders not to be “raid loggers” who simply assume the raid will gear them and only sign on those days. Play the game. Be punctual, know your class and be courteous about showing up for raid and most of all be “chill” we want to down bosses but have fun doing so.

MYTHIC PLUS

DPS, Tanks & healers who want to push keys. This is a bonus. We would like to get back to having more than enough people who want to do mythic plus have the opportunity to do so with very little pugging. Being dual specced and having the ability to tank or heal is a HUGE plus.

OVER ALL: Our goal is to push toward attaining KSM for guildies and again not having to pug spots in all possible.

COMMUNITY

There are no specific requirements for players who do not wish to raid. If you wish to pvp, do achievements, gather mats to your hearts content, tell us bad jokes in discord (we use discord A LOT in this guild…) you can have a home here.

Be an “altoholic” (we have tons of those)~ All we ask as that you be inclusive, nice, and mature. Returning players, Mythic Plus Busters and anyone looking for a home is also welcome to join and be part of our community. We just ask that you be active in discord. You will find that the guild tends to be chatty there and THAT is where you will find most of us doing content.

Want to know more! Just ask us!

Hi Dangerlight, if you are still looking we might be a good fit. We are Tom Sellecks Mustache on Thrall (Est). Take a look at our guild information and if you are interested hit me up.
Good luck in your search.

Tom Sellecks Mustache a Normal/Heroic Raiding Guild on Thrall (Since 2015) is looking for a more to join us for the end of Shadowlands

At Tom Sellecks Mustache we value the player above all, so we recruit the person behind the mask not the toon. We look for people that want to be part of a family, people that enjoy logging on to be part of a community, and people that remember that this is “a Game”, and it’s supposed to be fun.

TSM is made up of mature adults and we have no time for drama or elitist players, we play the game for what it is “A Game”. We laugh and carry on in Discord while we raid, but we try not to take ourselves too seriously, so we just run back and try again when we die. With a little effort and some encouragement, we get the job done and are able to sit back and laugh about our mistakes but celebrate and enjoy our success.

WHAT OUR RAIDERS SAY ABOUT US:

As a mustachioed person in this guild, I would like to add the following. Mature means that we cut up and have a good time, all the while being respectful, not hurtful. We taunt, cajole, exhort, and tease each other, but never losing an undertone of kindness and a regard for our fellow mustachers.
PS. If you are on the heal team, none of this may apply. :wink:

Currently Seeking:

Tanks:
Fulltime position available!
DPS/Tank Off-spec to fill in and run Mythic +

Heals

Heals/DPS off spec to fill in as needed

DPS:
Would love to have a Warrior (we have none)
Any

Raid Schedule:

Tues./Thur. 7:00pm - 9pm EST

TSM is a Normal/Heroic raiding guild, Mythic raiding isn’t our goal.

What we are looking for from You:
We are an Adult guild, most of us have careers/families etc., and understand that sometimes Real Life happens. That being said our time is valuable and we are looking for players that can consistently make it to the raids. We aren’t looking to be server firsts, but we don’t want to be last either.

If you are looking for a positive raiding experience without all the Min-Max Elitist, then we may be the right guild for you. Come talk to us you will not be disappointed.

Greetings and Salutations Dangerlight!

True Defiance is a community-oriented guild that is chill and laid back while focusing on having fun, during raids and knocking out Mythic+ dungeons, ranging anywhere from +15 to +20 and sometimes beyond, though chaos and pandemonium quickly erupts afterwards; usually followed by hysterical laughter.

We welcome all players. From the newly created newbi, to the battle hardened veteran that wiped hundreds of times on Anduin. We have an experienced raid team that aims to get AOTC every tier and is always willing to help people out.

If you play horde, or on a different server/realm group, that’s no problem! We’ve got a cross faction community that is active and we are more than happy to include you without having to change factions!

Below is our raid times, and current progression.

Raid schedule:
Tuesday & Thursday 9:00 – 11:00pm EST
Current Progression:
SoFO: 10/11H, 11/11N
Current Recruitment Needs
We’re looking for raid ready DPS and healers for Heroic progression.
High priority needs:
• Enhancement Shaman
• Warlock
• Warrior
• Balance Druid
All applicants will be considered regardless of class/spec.
Our Goals
Each tier we strive to achieve AOTC and get the Meta achievements.
We would love to get the chance to chat with you and get to know each other better. We are on the connected Vek’Nilash, Nazgrel, and Nesingwary server group.
If interested, feel free to reply to this post or contact one of our contacts listed below.

Btag: Spiritmaster#11977
Bnet: Bromston#1620
Bnet: Natsumi#11650

Or hit us up on Discord

Look forward to running with you soon!

Hey! My guild is recruiting! Currently 4/11M, would love to talk about a potential spot on the push team! Add my discord for more info! Shadowfange#9160 Thanks!

Sent you a request on Bnet, my discord is Klarity#1518 if you are able to chat there.

Hey there Dangerlight,

I think you’d be a great addition to my fairly new guild, on Stormrage Alliance. Check out our recruitment spam:

Please msg me via discord if you have any further questions!

Can’t wait ti hear from you! :heart:

[H][US][BlackwaterRaiders] 3/11 M

Progression: 11/11 N, 11/11 H, 3/11 M

Raid times: Tues and Thursday 8 pm-11:30 am EST with a 30min flex period after 11:30 pm for continuing boss attempts or BoE farming. We also have a JV Raid Team that runs on Wednesday and Monday nights at the same times for alts and people who don’t make the progression team.

Hello, I am the Guild Lead for The Deadmen. We are a Horde guild on BlackwaterRaiders (in the US).

Our guild is the largest and most active on our server, and now we are looking to take the title of the best progression-wise and get some realm firsts. Our guild has some seriously talented PvPers and Mythic+ runners. We have people cranking out keys all week and pushing keys from the mid-teens to the low 20s.

We are seeking friendly, capable players interested in completing mythic content and who like to spend time with their guildies. Our goal is to be the top guild on our server for progression AND community. We also strive to maintain a competitive and fun environment.

Please message me on discord if you are interested: TheGantaGun#3912
Battle Tag: TheGantaGun#1518