Returning player looking for guild

As the post says above i had to take about 4 months off from the game due to some family issues i needed to take care of at home and be there for my family in the midst of it. i can explain more later if wanted but that can be in a private chat if needed. with that what i am looking for is a guild that i can grow with and push my self both in raiding and in keys.

I was only able to get half the bosses down and pulls on all the other mythic bosses as a back up when needed. right now with my slow transition back to wow i am mostly looking to get reps and practice in on my new main get them geared up and ready to go for 9.2. with that being said i am hoping to find a guild that plans to push into mythic in the new raid and looking to slowly push Io score as well. but with having a big family and ect i am not able to play every single day like i used to. so am looking for a guild that i can also enjoy playing the game with while i push and understands what its like to prioritize the guild your in but also your obligations at home. i am always looking to improve and grow so wanting to do that well and be a great asset to my future guild

i am looking to main heals if i can in 9.2 but for the right guild id be up to playing dps as well in hope maybe i could heal as off heals or alt runs or ect. i am honestly looking to main paladin and alt what ever seems the most fun or most interesting tier set and double lego combo. for alts currently looking at shaman, warlock, Hunter, and priest. though i am open to playing what a guild might need within reason as well as finding the right guild is very important to me. but if you asked me what id like to play it is above

I am preferably looking for a guild that raids later at night. id prefer to raid at 7pm or 8pm pst start time so that i play after bed time but id might be able to make one that starts at 6pm PST for the right guild and days. for me id prefer to raid only 2 nights a week with the third night being alt night preferably

i do not care what faction but at this point i am currently leaning towards horde as alliance has been super hard to push keys or ect with outside of guild incase i cant do stuff with guild but faction isnt the biggest deal for me as long as i can do all forms of content with guild. horde would just currently be easier if i ever had to pug anything.

All that to say if you have any questions or ect for me feel free to post it below and ect or reach out to my at my discord- Falanar#4243 and once we chat for a bit I can always share my battle net with you then.

Ps. i am looking to push and challenge myself and to grow but my biggest thing ill be looking for in my pursuit of a guild is the culture of the guild, how i can be a part of it and how i can help the guild continue to grow.

Discord- Falanar#4243

Hi Koryn! I think we might be a good fit for you. We started as a reroll guild and many of us were in similar situations and looking for a home to grow in before 9.2. Take a look at our spam and feel free to join discord to see if we might be the right place for you!

Abomination - Area 52 is a casual guild. We started as a reroll guild, but are now moving to the next stage. Everyone any level any class is welcome to join us!

Our raid days are Thursday and Friday 7:30pm EST - 10:30pm EST. We are just raiding Thursdays until January. Our current progress is 10/10N 8/10H. Our goal is to hit heroic at a reasonable pace, achieve AOTC every tier and possibly more. Repairs, flasks, feasts, etc, will all provided for each raid when appropriate.

Raid Recruitment Needs:
Healer
Ranged DPS

If you are not interested in raiding we have people running keys every day.

So if you are interested in joining us, having some fun, and making new friends or have some questions feel free to join us in discord: discord.gg/abomination

You raid to early for me sorry :confused: earliest I could make work would be 9pm Est start.

Hello Falanar, raid times match up! Check us out, hope to chat!

I think we might be a good fit, though we are alliance. We do need a consistent healer.

I am not against allaince as I am currently allaince just was preferring horde incase I had to pug any of my own content it’s rough some times as allaince:) I’ll reach out though.