Returning player looking for guild

Hey everybody I’ve played wow in the past and wanted to play again so I bought the new expansion. I played a warr i play dps now. dm me or reply to this if you are recruiting for your guild. I’m usually online in the evening pst

1 Like

Hi there.

We’re returning player friendly.

Pyreanor is a smallish semi-hardcore guild on Wyrmrest Accord that is looking to build our community for heroic raiding in Shadowlands. We’re AotC and looking for more for 9.1.

We’re an inclusive guild with players ranging in age from 20-70+, with an LGBTQIA presence, and make reasonable accommodations to players with disabilities. Our core philosophy is that of Bill and Ted–to be excellent to each other.

We have an onboarding process that includes making sure people are pre-geared. We can gear someone in a day so gear literally doesn’t matter to us. If you’re willing to learn to play your class, learn the mechanics, get out of the bad, follow the directions, and tolerate our slightly-inebriated banter, you can play with us.

Our main goal is AotC each tier of Shadowlands without that one guy who yells in voice chat.

Our raid times are Tues Thurs at 6pm Pacific. (7 mountain, 8 central, 9 eastern.) We run about three hours.

Aside from the raiding aspirations, we have a weekly schedule and events almost every night of the week including Torghast night, Mythic+ key night, and a casual BG night. We reserve weekends for world tours, special events, and goofing off on alts.

We hope you will consider joining our crew of misfits in our journey to killing bosses and looting epics and make our core a little bigger.

Please let me know if you are interested via btag or Discord.

Zandrae#1418 / D: Zandrae#1418

Hey dude we desperately need a DPS warrior for a heroic and mythic team I would absolutely love to talk with you we read 8 to 11 PM Eastern Tuesday and Wednesday nights I will drop the guild spam below

I hope you find a home you can be happy with, and if you haven’t already made a decision I would like to show off [Cursed Guild] on the Dalaran Server.

We raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays 8-10 Eastern time. We formed late into the game and as a guild are 10/10 N and 9/10 H. Most of our raiders are AOTC though, but were burned out by the time we formed and were just ready to hang out, chill, and do whatever until 9.1

If raiding isn’t your thing, or your main focus thats okay too then, we have PVP’ers, key runners, and just social people too. And people that do all of the above or different combinations of them.

If that kinda sounds like you, or the place you’d like then I would be happy to talk to you about how amazing and awesome we are (I am a little biased though).

Discord: Multispork#8293
BNet: Multispork#1187

Good Luck, I hope you find your home

Hello Brutallust,

Chads on Top was a mid patch formed guild that completed AOTC in CN. We’re looking to complete AOTC in 9.1 as well as push mythic raiding. Raiding on Tues/Wed 830PM EST - 11PM.

We’re a laid back raid environment as long as we’re downing content.

We provide raid supplies as well as repairs.

If you’re interested add me on Bnet or Discord!

Btag: SameClothes#1571
Discord:Sameclothes#8873

Hello Brutallust!

Veterans of Far Realms is an alliance guild on Stormrage! We are a progressive raiding guild. We started as a reroll guild in April, and now we are looking to flesh out our raid team. The pillar of the guild is our focus on community! We have a strong social foundation, and are very accepting.

We also strive to be AOTC in 9.1 and beyond. We offer a place where you can raid, and have competent leaders and team members that can clear content, and offer a place to improve and learn, without the stress.

We also do M+ runs, time walking dungeons/raids, transmog/mount farming, and just anything that sounds fun and enjoyable.

We also want to emphasize we are new player, and new raider friendly! So if you’ve always wanted to raid but felt behind, or too new, we offer a place to learn and experience things with a group that understands!

Raid times are Fri/Sat 8 PM EST!

If you’re interested please add a recruiter on one of the following:

Discord: Purple_86#9819

Bnet: Purple86#1959

Thanks for reading!!

Hey dude and welcome back. check out our guild details to see if you will fit. guild is mostly active in the evening.

thanks
Heroic Raiding Guild AOTC Bleeding Hallow - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Welcome back! If you’re still looking for a guild, I’d love to talk with you about ours! We’re made up mostly of newbies and returnees, so you’d be in good company for sure. Shoot me a message! bnet: TheLibrarian#11426