Returning Player looking for guild to grow with!

Hello everyone! I offer a unique experience! I’m looking to come back to WoW after a small year long Hiatus, and have decided to sort of work the corner and offer someone a unique experience for both parties to be sure.

The simple way about it, is this. I want to Insta-110 and then level a brand new character, but I hate having to think about what to play. I’m semi-profficent at most classes and want to find one to main, I’ll be deleting all my other characters in the game and starting over completely from scratch once I make this character, using the 10+ toons i have on MG for extra gold to start out with.

My proposition is this, I offer someone whatever race, class, and role they desire, in exchange for a place to call home in their guild, with the plan to eventually get my iLvL up to raiding par for the current tiers and joining a team, not so much core, just any raiding team, be it hte Alt team or whatever, as long as I get to raid, i’ll be happy.

So… anyone want to give this a shot? Message me here, I’ll be refreshing until midnight CST at which point if I receive no offers i’ll just make a toon using a random list of best race/class combo’s and go with whatever comes up, but I thought this would be fun to try!

Get ahold of me by replying here, or add me on discord:

Jammy#9263

Discord told me that you hired a samurai to slay all friend requests. lol

If you’d like to chat, I’m Ember#1670 on BNET and Ember#2528 on Discord.

Hey Jamie,

Fathom is a friendly Horde mythic progression guild on Mal’Ganis, we raid Fri and Sat 8:00pm to 11:00pm CST and are recruiting for 8.2.

Doing a bit of a rebuild atm, so a lot are currently working on alts / main switching - which might work well with you getting raid ready. I’d love to have a chat if you’re interested.

You can check us at:
[H] <Fathom> 5/9M, 2 day: Fri/Sat, LFM ,
Our website at Fathom Gaming,
Or add an officer to BNet for a chat: Olly#1460, Cutegrampy#1884, Toe#1826

Thanks