Returning Player looking for guild to call home for Dragonflight

Been flying solo for most of Shadowlands since my guild split up during Nathria. Looking for a new place to call home. I typically enjoy M+ the most and have not done any serious raiding in a long time due to RL schedule. I would be open to raiding, except I have never seen a guild that raids early evening/weekends.

I have many alts, but the toons I have been playing are Brewmaster, Enhance, and Survival. I am currently all on Horde on Zul’jin, but would be willing to faction transfer/server transfer for the right guild.

BNet: Grampa#11772
Discord: StevieWondahh#0921

Hi Hrafn!

I think you would be a great fit for our guild and community, Found a Green Quest! If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Thursdays and are interested in buildng up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Kiuayoukai, Vathorean, Voldai or Wrekkful know if you’re interested!

Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord Nightraven2015#7854
Battle.net DrDruid#1321
Discord Voldai#4831
Battle.net Voldai#1283
Discord Dat#2310

Hi Hrâfn!

Pristine is a newly formed guild, that was based off the idea of being a reroll guild. A majority of us are on during the evenings, and we’re mainly a PST guild with some smatterings in between. We’re focused on being a social guild, where you can find people to chill with, or run some content, new or old.

We’re doing fated normal raids for the slime cat for season 4, going into DF we plan to raid normal as well, and may dabble in heroic if there is enough interest.

Feel free to reach out if you feel we may be a good fit!

Hey Hrafn,
My guild Legalize Peacebloom [A] - Whisperwind, a newly formed guild whose core members have been AOTC every tier since legion. We consist of players of all types, from hardcore veterans, to returning players, to the brand new raiders checking out the scene for the first time. We sometimes dip our toes in a little mythic raiding, but our focus is AOTC and Mythic +'s. We have a strong Mythic+ community, so if that’s your thing, come check us out. We also do older achievement runs and general banter is always welcomed. We only ask that you be respectful of the people around you. We’re mostly all in our 30’s and enjoy a good laugh, but when it’s time to raid, it’s time to raid. We are a new guild looking to expand our ranks and our community. We’ve taken new players and turned them into seasoned raiders and we’ve taken veteran raiders from the MC days and gave them a home. We currently have people running keys from 2s to 22s, and will be raiding Friday and Saturday 8-1030pm est come DF. If you’re interested let me know. My discord is Arriesa#9139. I look forward to chatting with you.

Shaun

Hello!

Its Bloodlust Not Hero, H Thrall, is recruiting reliable dps, and possibly a tank for our Fri/Sat night, 8-11 pm EST raid team, for Season 4 and Dragonflight. The guild has been around for about 8 years, with some of us having raided together since Wrath. We are a 21+ adult guild with an often bawdy sense of humor. We are very LGBTQ friendly. Since the event of cross-faction raiding, about half of our team decided to go alliance, so we also have an alliance guild on Thrall, Its Hero Not Bloodlust. We use a community chat for now, until Blizzard allows cross-faction guilds, use the same discord, and raid and run m+ together as we did before.

We achieve AoTC for every tier. We may fool around with some mythic bosses but mythic progression is not our main goal. We have families and work schedules and raid to relax and have fun. On off nights we run m+ and prefer to do that with guild groups. Nearly all of our raiders have KSM or are close to it… We are also willing to help gear up guildies who may either be changing their main, or are simply behind and want to gear up for raiding.

If this sounds like a group that would mesh with your preferences, add me, Tails#1421 and we can chat!

shameless bump

you look like a good fit

Sinafay: Btag – Kitsune#1784; Discord – Sinafay#3443
Chewtabacca: Btag – Chewtabacca#11193; Discord - Pookiejones#1829

IngloriousBastardos -Korgath is looking for people interested in doing Mythic + and raiding and PVP.

What we are looking for,
2 more Raid Leander’s
2-3 Raid tanks
2-3 Raid Healers

We are a progressive guild that is looking to have two Raid teams for DF.
We are a cross fraction guild. Not only do we have an alliance guild but horde also. No need to fraction change to come join us.

We like to keep things fun and relaxed regardless of what we are doing. We are friends and teammates first. We like to progress and grow but we are also family oriented, and know we all have a life outside of the game. We are an 18+ guild.
If you are Interested please message Zanaria

Discord- Shamshieldz #4137
Bnet- DireRaven#1545628

Hey there,

You look like you’d be perfect for Maniax. We are a horde based guild on Illidan. We raid wed/thur 7-10 est and are looking to make deep mythic progression. On top of that we do M+ high keys, and a monthly m+ competition for fun and to get to know eachother better. If you’re looking for a home and a guild that you want to be in forever we are it.

Added me on disc/btag
btag: reppedout#1313
disc: repped#1121

Hello! I was curious what your time zone is? I am alliance but would like to send my guild info for you to look over and see if our times might possibly work for you? If so, Give me a shout on discord at Byndi#516… wishing you the best!

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

Hello Hrâfn,

We’re looking for a tank or DPS for our semi-casual Mythic raiding guild. We raid on Mon/Wed from 9PM-11PM. If you’d like to raid with us during the initial Heroic clears, you’re welcome to do so cross-realm before committing.

Thanks,

Cole (Battle Tag: #Cole13370)

Hi Hrafn,

Just Wiped sounds like a great fit for you. We end our raids at 930 Central on Tuesdays and Thursdays. If you like keys and Heroic Raiding, this could be the home for you.

Btag me at Rehna#1428 and let’s chat!
Sincerely,
Arlida, GM Horde Blackhand US

Thanks for the opportunity to hear about a new MYTHIC raiding guilding that formed on A52. Every new expasion new and returning players struggle to find a place. Well we are building that place and looking for like minded people to build and join our community.

Dragonflight Raid Schedule:

Wednesday 7pm-10pm EST

Thursday 7pm-10pm EST

Monday 7pm-10pm EST

Btags: Recruitment - Aiakos#1689
Discord: Recruitment - Toxic#1705

Hello there. I just wanted to add this here for you to have a look at. Have a fantabulous day!!

Hi Hrâfn!

Not sure if you’re still looking, but I thought I’d throw my hat in the ring too. Our guild has had our core members raiding and playing together for over 10 years now, and we’re looking to grow some more for Dragonflight. We are an older and diverse group of people with lives outside of WoW, but we love coming back to our small tight-knit group of friends in the guild, and hopefully it could be a home for others like you as well. Outside of raids we do like to play M+ together. Admittedly we took a bit of a break this last patch, but we’re all excited to start raiding again in Dragonflight.

This may be too late for early evening, but we do raid on the weekends on Friday and Saturday evening from 8:00-11:00 PM EST (for those that consider Friday evening a weekend). As a bonus, we’re currently on Zul’jin as well!

If this sounds interesting, it would be great to chat on battle.net or discord, either with myself or another member of the guild Quizmaster, our bnets are below:

Corvidae#11885
Rusty#1915

One of us may reach out soon, but thought I would respond here first!