Returning player looking for guild on Stormrage-US

Hey! multi class play here looking for a guild for s4 and DF. Id love to run some dungeons and raid with a guild in both normal and heroic. I played in S1 and a few weeks into S2 in shadowlands. There is one stipulation. My job requires me to work different days and hours each week. I will be able to let the guild know 6 weeks in advance but I’m open about not being able to make all raid days. If any guild is looking for someone let me know! Thanks!! Also my main is not a lvl 12 dwarf hunter but idk how to change it im working on it

4 Likes

Good morning! We would love to have you in our family if we look like a good fit for you! From Ashes is an alliance guild my husband and I lead on the Whisperwind/ Dentarg servers. We are a social/ casual guild with a low stress raiding environment. Most of our members are older members (most are between mid 30s - 50s) with children and full time jobs. Our goal is to have a guild that feels like a family, where our members actually care about one another and want to hang out. We are firm believers that real life comes first and that this is supposed to be something we enjoy, not a job. We raid Normal and Heroic only, on Wed/ Sun from 8p-10p cst (raiding is not required to be in the guild though!), have lots of off night events scheduled (in game and out), and a pretty active discord. We try to do as much as we can together as possible whether that be fun runs/ mythic dungeons/ raids/ achievements/ etc. Here is our guild spam if you want to check it out: (A) From Ashes (Whisperwind/Dentarg) Recruiting

If we sound like a good fit and you would like to chat please contact me in game or add my btag: Chelusa#1974. Good luck in your guild search.

Hi! We have a few players returning from a break. Id be happy to chat with you if yoour interested here is our guild link. shoot me a message on discord!! Byndi#5161

Hey Makiie,

My guild, The Legal Bananas, is an 18+ LGBTQ guild on ally stormrage is looking for more members! Whether you want to raid or not, there is a spot for you! We are currently raiding sat/ sun 8-11pm est & are looking for more dps & healers! We are in desperate need of a resto druid actually! The only thing we’re currently full on is tanks & hunters.

If you have any questions or want to join, please dm me directly on disc: Jem#6738

Can’t wait to hear from you! Have an amazing day!

:heart: / Jem

Hey there, we may not be on Stormrage but I wanted to hit you up just incase we might interest you! Our guild is currently in need of one last core healer to finish up our roster, we plan to go for the mount and title this season and then focus on Mythic once again come Dragonflight. I’ll leave our copy-paste below but hit me up if you’d like to chat! :slightly_smiling_face:

Chaotic Neutral is a long established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday Heroic/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. We ended SFO prog at 11/11H & 3/11M before we took our break and we now focus on building our team for the rest of season 4 & Dragonflight. For fated raid progress we are at 9/10H CN. All we ask of raiders is to research fights and research your own class so you can play to the best of your ability!

I’ll leave all our additional info below but if you’re interested then please add my btag to get in contact or put in an app on our guild site, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search!

Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] <Chaotic Neutral> - 8/8H & 2/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Btag: GingerHeals#11438