Returning player - looking for guild home

Hello all!

I am looking for a guild…Ive been back to wow for a few months, and keep bouncing from one inactive guild to the next…and Im looking for an active guild to call home. I am an experienced Tank - (Druid / DK /) healer - (druid) and have a slew of DPS toons as well.

It blows logging in and seeing 2-3 people online max in the guild and never seeing the call to action - never seeing the call for BGs/ mythics / raid forming etc etc. Not sure if my servers are just dead, or if wow is just not as active, but anyway…Already paid for the 6 character transfers, so would love to see what your guilds about!

I love pvp the most, but enjoy raiding / mythics whatever.

I have every toon except a monk and a priest, and am pretty good on all, Feral / DK / hunter / Pally being my favorites. But Im pretty open… Im a day trader based on the west coast, but have a pretty open schedule so very flexible on raid times / Ranked Bg times etc…

1 Like

Hey there!

Our guild is currently recruiting for season 4 and beyond! Here is our recruitment post about us and what we are all about with our contact info should you want to know more about us.

Enshadowed-US Thrall is recruiting for Season 4 and Dragonflight. If you are a social player who likes to work with a team to get those bosses down(while having fun), then we are looking for you!

OUR INFO:

Enshadowed - US THRALL [H]

Raid Days/Times: Tuesday and Thursday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm (EST)

Current Raid Progression: for 9.2: 11/11H AOTC

Contact Info: Bnet - Ree#1799, DISCORD: Kayliee#7155

ABOUT US

Enshadowed-US-Thrall is a semi-casual raiding guild, formed in 2008 on US-Wildhammer (moved to US Stormreaver back in Mop) We are made up of players with a variety of experience in WoW, from vanilla to new players and most of us have been playing together for a long time over a decade.

While getting “Cutting Edge” is not our main goal, we would like to attain the numbers in our roster again to do mythic bosses and work toward it at some point but mostly focused on rebuilding a strong raid team for the upcoming expansion.

OUR CURRENT NEEDS:

RAIDING

Honestly? -Raiders who want to push content and are consistent at working on their gear, playing during off raid days (no raid loggers)
• Tank - more for new expansion
• Healers - resto shaman and resto druid would be amazing
• DPS - class is not important though we are down a rogue, ww monk and dk

MYTHIC PLUS

DPS, Tanks & healers who want to push keys. This is a bonus. We would like to get back to having more than enough people who want to do mythic plus have the opportunity to do so with very little bugging. Being dual specced and having the ability to tank or heal is a HUGE plus.

COMMUNITY

There are no specific requirements for players who do not wish to raid. If you wish to pvp, do achievements, gather mats to your hearts content you can have a home here.

Are you an “altoholic” (we have tons of those), no problem.~ All we ask as that you be inclusive, nice, and mature. Returning players, Mythic Plus Busters and anyone looking for a home is also welcome to join and be part of our community. Enshadowed has been a guild on this game for a long time. We are stable even in the dry spells and our guildies always have a home here when they take a break and come back to the game. We would love to have more friends to add to our family!

Want to know more! Just ask us!

Hi Dragonsflame!

I think you would be a great fi for our guild!
If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Thursdays and are interested in buildng up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Kiuayoukai or Vath know if you’re interested
Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord Nightraven2015#7854
Battle.net DrDruid#1321

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And battleground and arena gurus. We’re knowledgeable and helpful. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

Heya! I run a guild on Whisperwind running content from legacy-heroic raid (as well as keys, game night, fun runs, etc). We have a very active discord and super amazing people–I would love to tell you more about us! Discord: AwesomeLibrarian#2740

Hello Dragonsflame

I am A recruitment Officer for Casual Carnage (Illidan-Horde)

We are a social guild that formed to create a fun community for wow and any
other games people play (League Of Legends, valorant and Among us are a couple games some of us often play)

We have recently started to raid and have gotten to 11/11 normal and 7/11 heroic!
As the guild name suggests we are super casual with raiding so we are not in a rush to clear content this expansion just doing it for fun!
We raid tuesday and thursday every week raid times are 7-9 server time (Cst) there is no obligation for anyone to be there just doing it for fun times.
We are currently needing healers and any dps.

We do love doing keys though we have many people that like to push for ksm

Our discord is normally pretty active in the vc and text channels.
We just like to goof around and have a good time.

If you would like to hear more about us or are interested in joining add me on discord or bnet and message me!

Gold – Bnet: GoldenSmurf#11774 Discord: Goldy#8319

Hi
I will message you tomorrow. Another returning player ready to raid with a good team. Only play this DK and am original owner. Stopped playong during mythic Nzoth due to thst guild fallong apart and took a year off. Back online and 2 leggos with flying in 11 days. Talk soon!

hello. this is Percocetz the DK. have some time to talk?

Hey! We run mythic plus daily and we raid for AoTC each tier. Looking for more for the fated raids now. Always looking for new friends!

Our raid lead is leaving to pursue more IRL stuff and we are in need of a new raid lead for the new Fated raids. We are an AoTC guild. Also looking to add to roster for current raid team. Reach out to me on battle.net Auburn#11617 or Towelie#11380. Or join our discord.gg/strikeforce!

Main Raid
Saturday 8:00 - 11:00PM EST
Sunday 8:00 - 10:00PM EST (During progression)

Alt Raid
Wednesday 8PM EST

Not a raider?
Outside of our raid teams, we are also recruiting anyone who is just looking for a social home. We’re also recruiting mythic+ focused players so we can have a solid roster of people to do mythic+ dungeons with.

About
Strike Force is looking for more to flesh out our rosters for heroic weekend raiding and mythic+. We’re a guild who’s been around for 20+ years in many games over the years. We like to get things done while having fun and enjoying the game.

Contacts
Auburn#11617 on BattleNet (Main recruitment contact)
Towelie#11380 on BattleNet (Main recruitment contact)

Hey there! We are recruiting for Season 4 and Dragonflight. We’re an active raiding/M+ guild, and hope to cultivate a fun and social atmosphere!

About Us
Newly formed raiding guild with seasoned Mythic raiding leadership. We are rapidly growing with the goal of pushing through Heroic AoTC and progressing into Mythic. We will be starting raid as of this week!

Raid Times

• Friday from 6pm - 9pm PST (Mandatory)
  • Saturday from 6pm - 9pm PST (Mandatory)
  • We take a 10 minute break in the middle of our raid
  • Most consumables are provided by leadership

Recruitment Needs
We are open to any roles and specifically looking for the following classes:

• Mage
  • DH
  • DK
  • Warrior
  • Priest

Requirements

• 18+ years old
  • Commitment to both days
  • Active and consistently running M+ keys (we require a minimum of one 15+ key per week with a recommendation of four keys to maximize your vault options.)
  • Open to constructive criticism
  • Good attendance and shows up to raid on time

Contact
ʚ 𝓶𝓸𝓼𝓱𝓰𝓸𝓭𝓭𝓮𝓼𝓼 ɞ#8843 on Discord / moshgoddess#1375 on BNET

" Whatever Just Pull"

AOTC / M+ focused guild

Horde

Raid Days/Times: Wed/Thurs 10 - 12:30 EST

Bnet: Chipper#11594

Recruitment Needs:
Healers- Open

Melee- Enhance, Warrior, Rogue, DK

Ranged- Mage, Priest, Warlock

Exceptional players will always be considered regardless of recruitment needs

Whatever Just Pull is a laid back AOTC guild that always hits the mark on our goals as a raid team. We also love to do keys
on our non raid night. We have no intentions of going into Mythic scene at this time. We like to laugh and have fun and build
a strong guild roster for now and into Dragonflight.

Progression in season 4

Cleared Normal Nathria in 1 night

Going into Heroic Thursday to get some more purps

• come join us

Hey Dragonsflame,

OMG you sound like another member of my guild who is multi talented & can cover all roles! WE NEED YOU! lol :stuck_out_tongue: But yeah, I think you’d fit in well! We are currently down 2 healers & are looking for dps!

Here is my recruitment spam:

Please msg me via discord if you have any questions: Jem#6738

I cannot wait to hear from you & I hope you have an amazing rest of your day!

:heart: / Jem

If you are still searching would love to chat with you on discord <3 Klarity#1518

Hey! Great recruitment post.

How do you do those nice box effects?

hey dragon!

i believe you added me on disc but never said anything?

Just added some html tags.

Hiya Dragonsflame!

[A] House Brighthammer (Wyrmrest Accord) is a smallish guild that raids Normal/Heroic (and sometimes dabbles in Mythic), does M+, and sometimes other activities together. We have a little of everything except maybe RBG’s. We’re doing the Fated raids in Normal for the Slime Kitty, but will be returning to our AOTC focus in Dragonflight. We’ve been looking for more ranged dps and would like to invite you to check out our team. Raid times are Wednesday, Sunday, and Monday 7-9PM Pacific. We use two-way Discord communication. If you are interested, I’d love to hear from you at Aristiri #1425 Bnet, or Akaitaka #9181 on Discord.