Returning Player looking for Guild for Shadowlands

I was a mythic raider in WoD/Legion before personal reasons caused me to quit the game. I’ve now returned but find myself guildless. I have several characters I’m willing to gear up and play including:

1. Hunter
  2. Death Knight
  3. Demon Hunter
  4. Warrior
  5. Rogue
  6. Mage
  7. Paladin

(When I choose a main I learn how to play all specs that character has to offer, although I have little to no healing experience)

I’d prefer to stay Horde but could be convinced to go Alliance for the right fit. I’m willing to play a tank or a dps but like I said healing isn’t in my wheelhouse.

I get that I’m not yet up to snuff in the current game so I’m not expecting a spot on a raid roster tomorrow or even before Shadowlands releases (though I am willing to work towards that should you need somebody to fill a spot). I also get that there are a lot of players out there with already geared characters that could fill a slot immediately and those players are much more attractive to many guilds.

I’m just putting myself out there in case there is a guild out there interested. If you’ve made it this far, thank you for your time. I can be reached via Battlenet at Shmevan#1736 or on Discord at Shmevan#6429. Thanks again and I hope to hear from you soon.

Hello!
My guild Evolved might be a great fit for you! We are a casual raiding guild but offer M+ runs and would welcome anyone interested in PVP as well! Our main focus is to have fun while seeing what we can accomplish together in game. We are an 18+ guild and because of this, most of our members have families/jobs, etc and we understand real life comes first and do not require 100% raid attendance. ​

We are a Horde guild on Area52. We have heroic raid from 8:30-10:30 pm EST on Wednesday and Thursday, and an open normal raid night on Sundays at 8:30-10:30 pm EST. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore who is always happy to have new members.

We are part of an extremely large multi-game community and have chapters in Final Fantasy 14, Elder Scrolls Online, as well as groups for Call of Duty, Diablo 3, Destiny 2, and many many more games.

If you would like more info, feel free to message me here or the recruitment officers at BNet Kalysta#1968 or Grimmy#1990, or Discord Aellice#1735, or Grimmie #8950

​You can apply or read more at our forums at: evolvedgaming. org

We would love to chat with you, please hit us up if we sound like a good fit! Have a great day!

Hey there! It sounds like we may be a good fit for you. We’re a new guild but we have lots of promise. We have aotc and are excited to go into mythic once we have our team together. Give us a look! Important info:

-US server - Stormreaver - Horde
-Saturday / Sunday Raid Days 9pm - 12am MST (midnight - 3am EST) invites going out 15 mins before start.
-Heroic 12/12 with the intent to start Mythic progression (2/12 mythic)
-Melee and Ranged DPS Needed

Contacts:
B-net: Wolf#16175 / Discord: Wolf {Ruff}#0354
B-net: Grymkhaos#1356 / Discord: Grymkhaos Badazz#9521(disc is my preferred method of contact)

Hello, KnightOwls is a guild currently focused on Heroic flex and M+. Eventually we would like to get into some mythic progression before the end of BFA.

As for Shadowlands, our plan is to hit the ground running. We want to get into raiding ASAP, gear, and start mythic progression.

In addition, I am looking for people to create a Mythic plus team and push past 2k io with. Currently need DPS or a Tank to full the spots.

If you’re interested please feel free to contact us.

Hi Shmevas,

We’re looking for returning raiders with prior mythic-level experience as we recruit for Shadowlands. Based on your post, it’s hard to tell what level of mythic experience you had and what level of seriousness you’re looking to get back to, but I’m going to post our information here assuming CE-level raiding is about what you’re looking for. Give our recruitment information a look and drop us an app if you like what you read. Don’t worry about the lack of current experience in your app.

Hey there! Disillusioned is looking for any ranged dps. We’re a 3/12M (we’re a new guild) horde guild on Tichondrius, and our raid times are 9pm-12am PST tues, wed, and thurs. If you’re interested or have any questions hit me up! My btag is Soulsweeper#1739

Hey ! i was Returning this Xpac as well, and have landed at Emergence on Malganis, 12/12H in 2 weeks, 11/12 in one night, starting mythics next week. take a look at our recruitment.

Hi Shmevan! What are your available raid times? Here’s my spam copy/paste… I’ll reach out to you on bnet/discord.

The Nitty Gritty:

• Server: Dalaran
  • Faction: Alliance
  • Guild Name: Sèrendipity
  • Goals: AOTC each tier (open to first few Mythic bosses if time/tier permits)
  • Raid Schedule: Tues/Thurs 9pm-11pm cst [10est-12est / 7pst-9pst].
  • Organized M+ key nights, PVP, alt raid nights, etc. throughout the week.

*** We are primarily looking for RDPS. We are also in need of a flexible healer/dps as our group grows. Flexible off-spec tank/healer roles are always welcome and appreciated. No current ilvl/class/spec requirements, play what you like. We are rounding out the last few spots to have 20 consistent raiders.**

About Us:

Sèrendipity was created for those interested in progression and having fun. We are a newly formed guild comprised of seasoned and new raiders, m+ runners, pvpers, and returning players. We maintain a comfortable and friendly atmosphere and are active in game and in discord in the evenings and on weekends. Our goal is to simply progress and clear current content while enjoying each other’s company. We will be clearing Ahead of the Curve and Keystone Master each tier/season, with progression into Mythic and higher keys as the tier/season permits.

In just a few weeks, Sèrendipity has cleared 12/12-N and 9/12-H. Right now we are focusing on getting to know one another and creating a foundation to build upon in Shadowlands. The guild is filled with adults, so we understand the pressures of real life, work, wife/husband aggro, kids, etc. The atmosphere in our guild is light, fun, and comedic, but we get down to business otherwise.

Feel free to add us; our contact info is below. Hope to talk with you soon!

Bender#1870 - Bnet
Bender#1504 - Discord

Redonk56#1461 - Bnet
Redonkulous#0245 - Discord

AshleyJune#11423 - Bnet
June/Ashley#1977 - Discord

Guild Name: TreasureChest PartyQuest

Server: US-Thrall

Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time

Faction: Horde

Raid Times:

Sunday - 7PM - 10 PM EST

Monday - 9:30PM- 11:30OM EST

Fun Facts:

• Friends since Burning Crusade
  • Mixed skill level of players that enjoy playing together. So if you’re new to the games it’s ok!
  • We screw around a lot. If swearing or darker humor isn’t something you’re okay with, you probably won’t like us.
  • Recently moved to Thrall-Horde from Wyrmrest Accord-Horde. Look to add new faces for Shadowlands.
  • Is full of players who actually like each other
  • Stays light on time commitment but gets things done
    *Prioritizes a welcoming environment
  • Understands you have a life outside WoW
  • Is looking for like-minded players seeking a long-term home

Hello! Do you like Treasure? Do you like Parties? Well come and join TreasureChest PartyQuest . We are a friendly new guild looking for players on our way to into Shadowlands. If you are a new, returning player, or looking for a new home and your goal is to start fresh in Shadowlands we may be the guild for you! TreasureChest PartyQuest is a new guild on Thrall lead by a group of friends who’ve played since BC, we are looking for all classes to fill our roster in Shadowlands, in the mean time we will be active in Mythic+ while we build our community. We have people that just hit 120 today, we have people leveling alts trying to figure out what class they should main for SL. We have it all, and there is no pressure of raiding anytime soon though I am sure we will get some people into light raiding by late July/ early August.

Contact Info:

Blizzard App: Campbellsoup#1661
DefiantRogue#11502
infonation#1796

Discord: Campjo#3850

If you have any questions about joining, feel free to add me on either platform.