Returning Player looking for Guild for M+ and 9.2

Returning mythic raider coming off of a break since the August. My guild fell apart over the autumn, and I’m looking for a group I can prepare for 9.2 with. I’m looking to stay on Zul’jin, the guild must be at least active enough to do keys throughout the week, as that is my current main focus. In 9.2 I intend to raid again full speed, but currently I just want to mainly push keys. In season 1 I had 4 different KSM toons and pushed high-ish keys around 18-19’s. While I’d like to push high keys, jumping into 20’s isn’t the goal, I’m fine progressing with a group who is also looking to get content done. I also have other toons I’d be happy to play such as my priest, mage, and boomy.
To make a long story short, I’m looking for a guild for 9.2, I’m looking for a group that is active enough to get keys done weekly, possible heroic/mythic farm.

I have Logs on request.

we have an awesome guild on zuljin where you wouldnt have to transfer at all! would love to be able to get ahold of ya! add mertslam#1661 on bnet and shoot me a message!