Returning player looking for guild for Dragonflight

Hi!

Older player, started February 2005 and un-subbed beginning of 2021. Just gradually lost interest and stopped logging on.

I am really looking forward to Dragonflight. Dragons are like the “bacon” of mythic creatures (apologies to vegans). This should be cool. Hoping to be part of a guild for group content.

Just re-subbed this weekend and I am way behind in this expansion. Trying to set up for the next. I am EST so looking for a group active EST or CST. Open to any realm or either faction. People active in chat or Discord.

Let me know if looking for more. Battlenet Zuro#1223

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi Barkus!

I think you would be a great fit for our guild and community, Found a Green Quest! If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Thursdays and are interested in buildng up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Wreckkfull, Kiuayoukai or Vath know if you’re interested!
Discord Dat#2310
Battle.net Dat1#11528
Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord Nightraven2015#7854
Battle.net DrDruid#1321

discord.gg/knightsofsilverpine
Raid Times/Days: Sun/Mon 7:00pm - 11:00pm EST
Current Progression: 1/11N with SotFO
Requirements: Looking for normal/heroic progression-minded players. We are currently coming back from hiatus and looking for loyal and patient members to rebuild our guild and raid team. We are a group of players that like to aim to be the best we can be but still having fun. Willing to help you gear up as long as you are interested in committing to raiding and staying active.
Needs: Tanks - Any (To help with availability) . Any (Monks,Druids & Rogues)

you look like you could be a good fit for our guild i have put pour information below

Hey Bark!

Hi, my name is Jem & I’m the GM of the Alliance guild The Legal Bananas on alliance Stormrage. We’re an 18+ LGBTQ friendly casual raiding/social guild. We are currently raiding Sat/Sun @ 8-11pm EST. We also do Mythic Mondays, Classic Tuesdays, PVp Thursdays & every other Friday we have Guildie Karaoke (with a different theme each week!) We are also planning a Murder Mystery event for Halloween as well as a Secret Santa e3vent for Christmas this year! You’re welcome to join & participate in any or none.

Here is my recruitment spam if you’d like to know more:

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to msg me via discord: Jem#6738

Thanks for reading & I hope you have a wonderful rest of your day! Can’t wait to hear from you!

:heart: / Jem

Hi there! I think youd be fit to join our family as we truly are there for each other! We hang out in discord most the time and just run content together. We raid on fri and sat 930pm-1230 EST. If your interested in knowing more here is our guild spam! my discord info is Byndi#5161

Hi Barkus,

Its Bloodlust Not Hero, H Thrall, is recruiting reliable dps, a tank, and a healer for our Fri/Sat night, 8-11 pm EST raid team. The guild has been around for about 8 years, with some of us having raided together since Wrath. We are a 21+ adult guild with an often bawdy sense of humor. We are very LGBTQ friendly. Since the event of cross-faction raiding, about half of our team decided to go alliance, so we also have an alliance guild on Thrall, Its Hero Not Bloodlust. We use a community chat for now, until Blizzard allows cross-faction guilds, use the same discord, and raid and run m+ together as we did before.

We achieve AoTC for every tier. We may fool around with some mythic bosses but mythic progression is not our main goal. We have families and work schedules and raid to relax and have fun. On off nights we run m+ and prefer to do that with guild groups. Nearly all of our raiders have KSM or are close to it… We are also willing to help gear up guildies who may either be changing their main, or are simply behind and want to gear up for raiding.

If this sounds like a group that would mesh with your preferences, add me, Tails#1421 and we can chat

Hi Barkus, this is a pretty old post in Wow terms, but if you are still looking I would like to offer you an additional choice.
We are Tom Sellecks Mustache on Thrall(EST) an adult Normal/Heroic raiding guild. Take a look at our guild information and if you are interested hit me up for a chat.
Good luck in your search.

Tom Sellecks Mustache a Normal/Heroic Raiding Guild on Thrall (Since 2015) is looking for a more to join us for Season 4 and beyond.

At Tom Sellecks Mustache we value the player above all, so we recruit the person behind the mask not the toon. We look for people that want to be part of a family, people that enjoy logging on to be part of a community, and people that remember that this is “a Game”, and it’s supposed to be fun.

TSM is made up of mature adults and we have no time for drama or elitist players, we play the game for what it is “A Game”. We laugh and carry on in Discord while we raid, but we try not to take ourselves too seriously, so we just run back and try again when we die. With a little effort and some encouragement, we get the job done and are able to sit back and laugh about our mistakes but celebrate and enjoy our success.

WHAT OUR RAIDERS SAY ABOUT US:

As a mustachioed person in this guild, I would like to add the following. Mature means that we cut up and have a good time, all the while being respectful, not hurtful. We taunt, cajole, exhort, and tease each other, but never losing an undertone of kindness and a regard for our fellow mustachers.
PS. If you are on the heal team, none of this may apply. :wink:

Currently Seeking:

Tanks:
Fulltime position available!
DPS/Tank Off-spec to fill in and run Mythic +

Heals
Fulltime position available!
Heals/DPS off spec to fill in as needed

DPS:
Would love to have a Warrior
Would love to have a Rogue
Any

Raid Schedule:

Tues./Thur. 7:00pm - 9pm EST

TSM is a Normal/Heroic raiding guild, Mythic raiding isn’t our goal.

What we are looking for from You:
We are an Adult guild, most of us have careers/families etc., and understand that sometimes Real Life happens. That being said our time is valuable and we are looking for players that can consistently make it to the raids. We aren’t looking to be server firsts, but we don’t want to be last either.

If you are looking for a positive raiding experience without all the Min-Max Elitist, then you might be Mustache Enough, and we may be the right guild for you. Come talk to us you will not be disappointed.

Hey Barkus,

Reformation is an active M+ and Normal raiding guild. We have people from across the continent and generally schedule our group content 8-10 eastern. My BNet info is in our general post below. Happy to chat with you and answer any questions you may have. WoW is a game, we have fun with it and understand that life happens. Hope you find a home that works for you.

Sam

Reformation is recruiting!

Faction: Alliance

Server: Shadow Council node (SC, BWR, SoE, CC)

Activities: Social, Collectors, Normal Raiding, M+

Are you looking to add a social aspect to your gaming time?

Want to run dungeons or raid?

Do you collect transmogs, mounts, pets or run content for the achievements?

Reformation is a family friendly guild that enjoys the social side of the game. We work with players to help them build their skills so that they can enjoy their WoW. We are building a community that wants to progress “Glory of” achievements and support each other as we all work towards our in-game goals. Regular calendar events are posted, or guild chat and discord support for those that can’t make scheduled event times but still want to be part of a larger community.

Our goal is to have fun in a friendly environment.

We are adding people to the guild who bring a positive vibe and want to enjoy all aspects of the game.

We have 1 Raid Team (Cleared season 1, 2 & 3 normal raids, running every second Sunday and Thursday from 6-8 server time (8-10 eastern). Off Sundays and Thursdays are reserved for low keys for those that want to have vault options, but aren’t interested in pushing keys.

Reformation has active collection and M+ players, with some of the top collectors on the server node and a number of KSM people that are all willing to help out other players that have similar interests.

Check us out on Raider io or GuildsofWoW.

Reform the social side of the game with Reformation.

Contact me through BNet at Samvimes #11432 or ask anybody in the guild to speak with Sam in game.