Returning player looking for fun and helpful adult guild

Hi
I returned to Wow this summer after a 7 year absence. Played some retail, played some Classic. I am looking for a retail guild that is helpful for those of us who are coming back to the game. If your guild matches some or all of the description below, please hit me up. Willing to transfer servers for the right guild
Casual guild
Adult
Raid (for fun )
Helpful
Friendly
Fun
Organized
Non-Toxic environment
Is this too much to ask for??

1 Like

Hi, Dmented.

That’s not too much to ask for at all. I’m proud to actually lead a team exactly like the one your looking for.

Loktar is a horde guild on Hyjal-PST that runs heroic raiding content on Fridays from 7:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. Pacific.

We also have a progression team that raids Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 7:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.

We are a group of experienced players focused on completing all levels of raid and mythic dungeon content (and a little PVP). Our goal is to create a fun and positive community for players with little time to play but a big passion for the game.

Contact me (Dotyouris#1691) or Droghan (Guenslinger#1222) to learn more.

Good luck with your search.

Doom

Hi, I’m Fenrirulv, and I invite you to ask yourself, are you happy where you’re at? Do you enjoy coming to raids, or has it become more about the parses/purples than the people? What if I told you there’s a guild where people enjoy each other’s company while killing those pixel monsters?

After a short break to allow some of our members to relive their glory days in Classic, of Sargeras is back in action!

We are a guild of adults with lives outside of WoW… ok so that might be a bit of a stretch. But most of us do have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited schedule, of Tues & Thurs 9-12 CST, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere. Current progression is: 3/8M, 8/8H. Raiders are expected to come to raid on time, prepared with appropriate consumables, enchants, and gems.

Currently recruiting:

Tank - None at this time
DPS - DH, Monk, Mage, Boomkin, Ele Sham, Hunter, Warlock
Heals - Monk, Pally, Druid with Balance OS

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact me in game at: Rawrabear#1450

We are a small Heroic Raid Team that always achieves Ahead of the Curve together. We are interested in meeting new friendly people who want to join our team. We periodically set goals for our raid team members to meet such as gear ilvl and Heart of Azeroth level. Towards the end of heroic raid progression, we keep it interesting by working on easy mythic raid bosses, getting raid achievements together, and sometimes reducing raiding to one day per week until new content is released. Our environment is friendly, chill, and also earnest towards downing content. Our goal is to ever grow as a team, so we expect our raiders to know their role and class, keep up with their gear, keep up with class changes, and to have a good team attitude.

*We choose to remain a Heroic Raid Team and do not have plans for Mythic Raiding in the near future.

Schedule

• Fri/Sat 7:30 - 10:00pm pacific (Heroic Raid Team)
  • Wed 7:30 - 9:30pm pacific (Optional Normal/Alt Night)
  • One week off per month from all raiding to make time for our personal lives

Contact Us

• Nimi - nim#11149
  • Website - firesideguild .com
  • Check out the website for more information about the guild as well as how to apply!

Thank you for your time reading this, and hope to see you joining us soon!
-Alex :slight_smile:

Lok’tar, friend! Cinder and Ash - Mal’ganis Horde is recruiting for 8.3. We raid progression Fri/Sat 7-10 central and have a more casual group on Thursdays 7-10 central. We do M+ as a guild weekly and an active/helpful Discord.

Ember#1670 bnet
Ember#2528 disc

Hey! LowKey is a brand new guild and we are recruiting for all roles. Most members are coming from a break as well. Raid times are Tues/Wed 7pm-10pm est and we do mythic plus/pvp on the side. We are a brand new guild but we are striving to build a community to progress in mythic raiding for the next patch. We currently have no progression as a guild but individually are aotc. If interested, hit me up! Battletag lunalulu#1183 or discord Lunalulu#4542

Welcome back, I hope your holidays were great! My guild has both serious and casual players and everyone is pretty helpful all around, regardless of what team they’re a part of. The weekend group is specifically for casual raiders. They’ll be working on Normal once the new tier is released and move comfortably into Heroic. If people end up getting prepared enough for Mythic then they’ll dabble there just for fun. Times: Sat/Sun 7-9PM CST/Server

Please check our forum for more info if this interests you at all! :partying_face:

If you haven’t found a guild yet I would love to chat with you. I have been an off and on player for years so we can figure things out together.

Guild Name: Dumbledores Army
Realm: Blackrock
Contacts: Melldainiel
Battle-Tag: Meldainiel#1433
Guild Type: Social with Raiding Aspirations

About Us: Dumbledores Army is a newly formed guild (still gathering signatures) with a focus on leveling and creating a core raiding team for the release of Shadowlands in December 2020. We offer a no pressure environment for members. If you would rather quest alone, that is fine. If you want help, that is fine too. Raid spots will be decided at a later date. Dumbledores Army is 18+ for language and content. All are welcome and hate speech, racism, and bigotry will not be tolerated.

Guild Goals: To be a mid size guild with active players. Ultimately, a 10 man raid team (broken down to 2-5 player teams) to be well formed and practiced by the release of Shadowlands. Discord to be created once guild reaches 10 active players.

A Bit about me: I have been an off and on WoW player since the release of Burning Crusade with a heavy emphasis on questing. I am an altoholic and have a busy real life so I like to come to a peaceful place when I play. Melldainiel is my main and has also been seen as Meldainiel and Mellimeldisi. I am currently trying to unlock my allied races and can be seen online often.

Recruitment:
All levels and positions available. Inactive players will be kicked after 1 month offline unless you let me know.

Raid Times:
TBD

If you’re interested in our guild, please send me a message on my battlenet as I may be on an alt.

Pyreanor is a startup raid guild on Wyrmrest Accord Horde with a goal of Ahead of the Curve in Shadowlands content. We wish to do so without dealing with ragelords screaming on voice chat.

We’re also returning players who missed the comradery of raiding. Most of us are in our 30s or 40s and we don’t have the energy to put up with bad behavior. Our officers include people who are LGBTQIA+.

Our raid days are Tues/Thur and perhaps a third day. Start times are between 6 and 7pm. Right meow we’re just running korrak but plan on starting mythics on the 7th and raiding shortly after 8.3 launches.

Because we’re a startup we aren’t requesting transfers right away, folks just have to be in our discord and ig community.

If this is of interest to you feel free to contact me.

Zandrae#1418 / Disc: Zandrae#0301

Hi! If you haven’t found a guild yet Epìtaph is currently recruiting for our raiding team and mythic plus runs!

We are on Draka/suramar and have a friendly bunch of players who enjoy seeing conent and pushing higher keys.

Raid wise, we are 8/8N and 7/8H and are looking for pretty much all roles as we have many members currently that are flexible. We raid Friday nights at 9pm est. In 8.3 we are planning on adding another day.

We run mythic dungeons daily and have a very active discord channel. Feel free to message me on battlenet at Alikona#11551 or discord Dem#5747 if you have any questions. <3

Hello! I would love to chat with you, my guild honestly meets all of the requirement you listed! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server.

You can read more at:

You can contact me(Evolved’s Recruitment Officer) at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700. You can also contact our Recruitment Assistant Office at BNet Cream#12352 or Discord (Crm) Seph/Naataria#1025 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :slight_smile:

Hey! LowKey [H] is a brand new guild on Area 52 and we are recruiting for all roles. Raid times are Tues/Wed 7pm-10pm est and we do mythic plus/pvp on the side. We are a brand new guild but we are striving to build a community to progress in mythic raiding for the next patch and to gain a social hangout for everyone. We currently have no progression as a guild but individually are aotc. If interested, hit me up! Battletag lunalulu#1183 or discord Lunalulu#4542