Returning player looking for friendly active guild!

Hello im Scarlet!
Im looking for a friendly active guild to run mythics with. also to play pvp with as well i main a restro druid and a balance druid.
Working on my item level as we speak.

1 Like

Hey Scarlet! We are looking for additional players for our dedicated M+ teams. M+ runs all the time in our guild but we have dedicated times of Thursday from 7-10PM CST, along with after 10PM CST T/W, after we have finished raiding. Hit me up!\

Knights of the Alliance is recruiting all people, all specs, all roles, for our raiding, Mythic+, and PvP teams.

KotA has been around since the early days of Vanilla WoW and we have raiding in every tier since that time, attempting or beating every raid as it was current content. Every so often, as with anyone with a life, we have backed off of raiding due to real life events or because an expansion sucked (looking at you BFA). During Legion, we were a top 10 guild on Lightbringer and top 5 Alliance guild. However, as always, our goal has never been to actually reach these heights, they are just obtainable with the right group of individuals around us. As such, here are the rules for KotA members -

1. We were all prior military. As such, we tend to act like it. We bark orders and we expect things to be done when we say it. But that also includes all of the fun stuff. If you were ever in the military, you know exactly what I’m talking about.
  2. We swear. A lot. An obscene amount, actually. If that hurts your psyche, then we aren’t the guild for you.
  3. We are also a family guild. My dad, my mom, my 3 older brothers, my 2 little brothers, and my sister all play WoW and are all in this guild. Once upon a time, we also boasted having my Uncle, my Aunt, and my Cousin all in guild as well. Those familiar relationships tend to grow towards people who join our guild, but especially with those who have been in the military.
  4. Because 1 and 3, we also tend to give everyone around us alot crap. We trash talk you if you screw up a pull. We give you crap if you fall down on the elevator boss. Expect to have alot of fun while in guild but expect that fun to come at your expense.
  5. We are a family. As such, we help each other out. We farm materials if you need to level your professions, we help you out if you are trying to get a specific item, we bring cauldrons, feasts, codex’s, etc. From the moment you join, expect us to treat you as your family would treat you.
  6. Which brings me to our final rule - If you sign up for something, we expect you to be there. We understand things come up and we know that real life is far more important that WoW, but we just ask that you give us a heads up if something is happening and you’re gonna be late or won’t be able to show up. We aren’t heartless, you know.

If you’ve made it through the rules for harmonious living in KotA, then you might have a place with us.

We are going to be raiding Normal raids, then switching over to Heroics, then onward to Mythic, every raid tier. Our raid times are Tuesday/Wednesday, 5-8 PST/8-11EST for our main raid and Saturday, 5-8 PST/8-11EST, for our second raid. For M+, our guild focuses on getting our guild members through KSM, and then pushing to see how high we can go. We currently have a team training to join the Mythic Dungeon Invitational in August/September to see how high they can do. Finally, for PvP, we do RBG’s every Monday, Arenas on Thursday, and our goal is between 1800-2100 every season. In fact, there are some that are shooting for 2400 this next season.

We are currently looking for a mage. Our guild boasts the best healing core on the server and many of our DPS are top 10 for their class/spec. So, if bullet points up above sounds good to you, hit me up. We always invite the person, not the class or spec.

If you are interested, reach out to me at my BNID - FallenAngel#1436

I would love to join!!!

Hi Ryankillz!

I think you would be a great fit for our horde guild and community, Found a Green Quest!

If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Sundays and are interested in buildng up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Kiuayoukai or Vath know if you’re interested
Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord Nightraven2015#7854
Battle.net DrDruid#1321

Freind request sent

1 Like

our guild just started back up after years of not playing. Let me know if interested

Hi Scarlet!

Night Renegades is currently recruiting and would love for you to stop by and meet the fam! We are a tight knit gaming community that expands over a few different games.

NR is an Ally Mid-Core AOTC guild on Doomhammer/Baelgun that has been around since the start, we are currently open to any roles/classes and are looking for people that are a great fit for our community and raid team. We also have M+ groups that run before raids and on weekends.

If you are interested in a chat or a few group runs please feel free to contact anyone listed below!
Bip-Doomhammer Dudz#1750 (Bnet) Dudz#7637 (Discord)
Bacstabath-Baelgun Eli#1219 (Bnet)

Current Progression:
11/11N (server 1st) 11/11H AotC SoFO (realm 4th)
10/10H SoD AOTC
9/10H CN
12/12 Nya AOTC

Raid Times:
Wed/Thurs
2000-2300 EST

Guild Application:

RaiderIO:

Hey Scarlet,

My new guild on Alliance Stormrage might be something you’re interested in! We are planning to raid (for fun, only) on the weekends (Sat/Sun 7-10pm est) but it’s not required (I might not even go, lol) we also do fun runs weekly (mainly tmog runs) & we are looking into starting a mythic plus push night, as well! Someday, we’d also like to maybe have an RBG team (if someone offers to lead it) but until then we all hang out in discord almost every evening & bullsh!t with one another like a big 'ole happy family! We’d love to welcome another member in hopes that they liked us too & meshed well with the group!

Here is my recruitment spam if you want to read it over:

Anyways, if you have any questions or are interested, please don’t hesitate to msg me via discord: FluffyPanda#6738

Looking forward to hearing from you soon! :heart: I hope you have a wonderful rest of your day! :kiss:

add my battletag BJensen28#1130 would love to chat with you

Hey Ryan! We are actively running M+ a ton. We’re raid-oriented, but have a few members who are just around for keys. Let me know if you are interested!

Hiya! We are restructuring our raid team/ taking a break to recruit, so a great time to join. Here’s my generic guild spam. Feel free to add me in game if you want to run some keys or something to try us out!

Created in 2008, Fätal Errör- Bleeding Hollow is a family-oriented guild. We are currently looking for like minded raiders who are looking to progress, but care more about having fun and enjoying friends. We are currently taking a break from raiding to restructure due to a lot of our members experience RL and burnout. We raid on Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8pm-11pm EST and have an alt raid on Fridays. We are currently 11/11N and 8/11H. While we are promoting a friendly and fun atmosphere, we expect raiders to show up to raid prepared and ready to progress. When not raiding, people are consistently running mythic+, pvping, and hanging out in discord. Not everybody raids, so if M+ is your jam we have plenty of that as well! We are a very social and active guild. We focus on getting AOTC and KSM for our members, then seeing where we go from there. All are welcome!

Feel free to whisper Jumpernickel or Gehena in game or btag Kayla#1755 or Chastely#1336 and we can shoot you an invite to our discord as well.
I look forward to hearing from you!

Trinity is a group of players who have enjoyed content from Vanilla/Classic days to Shadowlands & looking at building a team(s) for DragonFlight. We are currently just focusing on Mythic+ and getting ready for Season 4 Mythic+ and raiding.

We are looking for any new & returning players that enjoy having a place to hang out, play the game, gear up & even play other games on our off nights.

We are pretty laid back, we are learning new alts and trying new things to keep it different & trying to have fun with it.

We are a multi game community, and we’re always looking for like minded people to join our social circle.

If you want to talk more, feel free to reach out to me on either discord or battle net. We would love to hear from you!
Toxicity#6897
or my Bnet: Astrelles#1444