Returning Player Looking for Established Guild/Community

As the title states… I am a returning player that started in TBC and stopped during WOD. I have played a Shadow Priest during my entire run, never branching off in to Alts. I have always raided at a high level, anywhere from 3-5 nights per week. But as we get older it seems we don’t have enough time in the day to continue to do that. I still have the MMO bug that has to be itched and so after about two years of playing, looking to return to the game.

My goals coming back are…

First, to find a really good community to enjoy the game with as well as other games. This is the most important to me. Not looking for a guild that was just created last month (no offense, you have to start somewhere) but I focus more on the people behind the screen to develop a relationship of sorts. Too many times have a joined a guild that was disbanded within 30-60 days.

Secondly, a grouping of mature people that enjoy the game. To laugh, joke, face palm, and have sensible conversations with the group. Not looking to spend time with raging kids or epeen monsters. Once again, the people are the most important, not dps meters.

Lastly, hoping to find a guild that respects people have lives outside of the game. I am older now, have a family and a job. Those all come before this game. If that is not acceptable, I am not right for you. At this time I am only able to raid 2 nights per week

Anyways, that’s my story. Thanks in advance for reading and hope to find the “right guild” and start gaming story again.

Hi ya…check out comfortably rum…we maybe a good fit for u!

Ruined Immersion raids one day a week (Sat) from 11:30am-3:30pm (EST). We do mythic keys, island expeditions, and various other things throughout the week. As a bonus during raids one of our tanks has players roll at half time for 100k gold and whoever wins gets it. Now how many guilds can you say are out there that offer an incentive for raiding? If this sounds like something you might be interested in check us out below:

<Pain Train - Zuj’jin> [H] is recruiting for our Blue Team. We’re a fun laid back guild looking for more people. Currently recruiting all types of Ranged DPS. We raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 9p-11:30p. Blue Team is currently 7/8 Normal with aspirations of AOTC. But ZERO aspirations of mythic raiding so if your looking for a relaxed raid environment where we don’t push you to the breaking point to get bosses down, then we may be a good fit for you.

You can reach out to me at Shar#1184 on Battletag or Shar#9615 in Discord.