Returning player looking for casual raiding and M+

Hello and thanks for taking the time to read my little post! I have recently returned to the game and looking for a stable and fun group to play the game with. I haven’t raided in a guild since Legion where I played at around a US 100 level, but not looking to return to that environment. Most recently (up until mid SL) I’ve just plugged M+ 16s on many classes enjoying what I could.

I have played all tanks and most melee, but ranged DPS is not out of the question if the guild needed the role. My main goals are AOTC each tier and M+ rewards.

I have a lot of free time and can tank keys for the guild, although having just returned would welcome any guidance for dungeons in the upcoming season. I can provide logs upon request.

If we sound like a good fit, please feel free to add me on Bnet jonniejuice#11377 and we can chat!

Hi Juicedaddy, We a have a number of members like yourself who have returned to the game. “Bada Bing” (21+) is a Social and Casual raiding guild w/ a chatty Discord. Our raid progressive days are: Th/F 7-10pm EST. Our raids are different from other guilds as we use NO logs, NO dps pushing of numbers, and NO benching of any of our members who turn up for the raid. We pay for this game, so we all want to enjoy it is both the GM’s and Co-GM’s mottos. As to the other activities in the game, we don’t schedule M+ keys on the calendar like raids. If anyone wants to run a key, enough members are online and they aren’t busy, the member w/ the key will usually have people to run w/. We also do some old content runs for mounts and transmogs. One was done this past weekend. We try to help members do the things that they want to do in the game. A number of our membership are Seniors, so we take a more relaxed role to playing the game. If we sound like the perfect new home for you, just IM me in game for either more info/invite. I’m usually online practically everyday in the early afternoon, but if you can’t catch me and just desire an invite, then just go through guild-finder and apply directly to “Bada Bing” and we will invite you through there. Hope to have you join our family!

Hi Juicydaddy. Below is our guild spam and roles we are looking to fill. If it sounds like something that interests you please add me on discord.

One Night Affair is an AOTC focused guild raiding only 1 night a week.
8/8N 8/8H 2/8M

Raid times: Tuesday night 08:30-11:30 EST.

OPTIONAL night Thur 9-11 for those looking to do a little more. What we do depends on how many show up. We either keep going where we left off, join as pugs in another raid, or form M+ groups.

Many Mythic+ KSM minded players.

Raid Leader is a former mythic and CE player. We will focus on using our limited time with efficiency and effectiveness, while maintaining a fun stress free environment.

Recruitment is currently open for:
Healing:
Any healer with preference for:
Disc Priest
Mist Weaver Monk

DPS:
Mage
Enhance Shaman
Demon Hunter
DPS Warrior
Wind Walker Monk

US-Stormrage

Contact Lucast

Discord Lucast#0562

Hi Juice - Welcome back! We are now forming our Season Two raid team for Aberrus and building out our S2 M+ teams! This is an opportunity to join a committed team that will grow with you!

Raid Times

Friday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST
Saturday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST

Currently, we are 8/8 Heroic in Vault of the Incarnates and have completed AOTC. We are on break until Season Two but will be preparing for Aberrus and doing some fun activities up until Season Two!

Feel free to reach out to me on Discord: Devonellah#0195

Click here to see our full recruitment post.

If your interested you could check out Exiles of Proudmoore we are an AOTC guild we are 8/8H VotI and a lot of us got KSM as well. We normally help each other out to achieve all our season goals. You can add me to Bnet Mabon#1445 or on Discord Mabonhunts#4910 We are currently looking for a little bit of everything a lot of people moved on from the game.